𝐅 𝐈 𝐅 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

Euphoria themed chapter  

Kairi always wanted to wear "Girly" clothes but his anxiety always got in the way wondering what people would think seeing a boy in a mini skirt so for now Kairi only wore his skirts and crop tops at home until this morning. Kairi had just had sex  for the first time last night and was feeling like a whole brand new bitch.

kairi's pov: :Last night Mattia grabbed my arm and guided me until the fair was no longer in sight his eyes scanned over my body before he leaned in kissing me. This wasn't our first kiss me and Mattia met every Friday at motels mostly to make out and cuddle but last night was different he wanted me he needed me and i needed him. i hate that me and Mattia have to sneak around but if his father found out he was gay he'd disown him so we've  been keeping everything a secret resulting in me having to hide my sexuality and not dress how i wanted so his dad wouldn't get suspicious as to why his son was spending so much time with a twink. But not this morning im not gonna let my anxiety or Mattia's Dad stop me im tired of hiding..

         kairi's outfit ↡  ↡  ↡ 

kairi practically bounced down the hallways confidence washing over his body he got a few looks and some whispers mostly from the girls the boys didn't say much knowing how close him and Mattia were and that Mattia could ruin their life in 5 minutes

kairi practically bounced down the hallways confidence washing over his body he got a few looks and some whispers mostly from the girls the boys didn't say much knowing how close him and Mattia were and that Mattia could ruin their life in 5 minutes. Mattia watched as kairi and Alvero entered the school Kairi looked happy like he was finally being himself Mattia just smirked at Kairi and Kairi responded with blowing a kiss that Mattia pretended to catch Ale watched the whole scene "Isn't that your shorty" Ale said staring at Kairi "Yeah" Mattia smiled even though Ale was the only person in his life that knew about their relationship it still felt nice to hear someone refer to kairi as his "I wonder when Alvaro's gonna start dressing like that" Alejandro bit his lip watching the smaller boy but Mattia was dozed off into his phone screen.

𝑲𝒂𝒊 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓

You look gorgeous baby

𝑲𝒂𝒊 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓: thanks daddy  😘

Come to my house after school 

𝑲𝒂𝒊 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓: No motel? 

Nope i want my dad to know im fucking the most beautiful person in town

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mattia's house:  S  M  U  T 

"Mattia you dont have to do this" Kairi said as Mattia undressed him faint sounds of frank ocean playing in  the background"Kai bear i want to" Mattia said looking at the now fully naked boy taking a minute to enjoy his angelic features Mattia's dad still wasn't home yet but they wouldn't care if he was Mattia took off his clothes kairi gasped seeing his length kairi started to panic but Mattia calmed him down by kissing all down Kairi's body as kairi whimpered needing Mattia's dick in him. Mattia rubbed his thumb along kairi's glossy lips as they sat in a perfect pout "Can you use those beautiful lips for daddy" kairi nodded sitting on his knees looking up at Mattia as he kitty licked the tip Mattia threw his head back as kairi slowly started to suck his dick "Fuck yes" Mattia groaned pushing kairi's head slightly. Mattia felt a knot in his stomach so he pulled kairi's head away "you did so good kai" Mattia said pecking his babies lips "Thanks daddy" kairi said loving the praise.

Mattia spread kairi's legs kissing in between his thighs Kairi moaned softly to each kiss. After giving kairi a few hickeys Mattia lathered himself with lube "You ready baby?" Mattia asked aliening himself with Kairi's entrance "Yes" Kairi nodded arching his back as Mattia slowly entered him "Damn kai" Mattia groaned at how tight he was Kairi started to rock his hips telling Mattia it was okay to move so Mattia started to slowly thrust his hips as Kairi let out the sexiest moans placing his hands on Mattia's abs Mattia started to speed up groaning as he gripped the sheets. Kairi was getting close and clenched around Mattia "Fuck kairi just hold it for me" Mattia did  more fast sloppy thrust Kairi was screaming Mattia's name the pleasure was overwhelming "Mmm- Mattia p-please" Kairi could hardly form a sentence moaning between every word "Okay baby on three" Mattia said sliddng out kairi then pounding back in "One" Mattia counted as kairi just screamed "Oh fuck daddy" Mattia pounded into him again "Two fuck" Mattia groaned "Three" they both came hard ."Baby you were perfect" Mattia praised as the two got cleaned up after cuddling for a while Kairi decided to go home as  they walked downstairs they seen Mattia's dad with a disgusted look on his face as the two walked by but Mattia didn't care he kissed kairi goodbye and smacked his ass as he walked away just to get on his dad's nerves..

word count:876

ikk im suppose to be taking a break but you in my business..dont do dat-