𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘 𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

Doctor Doctor

Doctor Doctor

Mattia walked into the hospital locker room getting ready to do his early morning rounds a small figure catching his eye he was the only doctor that was supposed to be in this morning "Dr. Cosentino I thought that was you" Mattia said walking to Kairi "Yeah I decided to come in early" Kairi chuckled running his fingers through his hair a nervous habit he had developed whenever he was around Mattia "why so early though" Mattia asked removing his shirt to put on scrubs pausing his actions for Kairi's response he had zoned out staring at Mattia's beautiful features "Well.." Mattia asked smirking at Kai's cutesness "Oh uh shit m-my bad I don't..know" Kairi stuttered blushing a deep red "Kairi you don't mind if I call you by first name right.." Kairi quickly shook his head "Well then Kairi if you want something just ask" Mattia said pushing Kairi back into a locker whispering the "just ask" into his ear making Kairi feel butterflies "I- I don't want anything" Kairi said sinking into the lockers slightly moving from discomfort "Really" Mattia whispered again rubbing Kai's slight boner making him harder "Not even this" Mattia said palming him Kairi whimpered turning his head "Hm Tell me you don't want this you don't want me to touch you like you've never been touched before" Kairi let out a soft moan biting his lip in Embarrassment "Exactly so just relax I'm gonna take care of you baby" Mattia smirked kissing Kai's neck lightly as he removed Kairi's pants then boxers grabbing his length pumping him "Uh my god" Kairi moaned gripping Mattia's arm "So sensitive baby I've hardly started" Mattia said getting on his knees looking into Kairi's eyes as they practically begged him to satisfy him "Mr.Polibio p-please" Kairi moaned breathing heavily Mattia just nodded licking and kissing Kai's tip enjoying the whimpers that would slip from Kairi's lips he started to bob his head up in down his length only taking half of him which was still enough to completely drive Kairi crazy as he started gripping Mattia's hair Mattia groaned against his dick Kairi's eyes started to water due to the overwhelming pleasure he was feeling he unexpectedly released down Mattia's throat "I'm so..so sorry I didn't know I was-" Kairi rambled on "it's okay baby you taste wonderful" Mattia gushed removing his own clothing Kairi gasped looking at Mattia's dick "It's okay I won't hurt you..on purpose" Mattia laughed as he turned Kairi around bending him over Kairi placed his hands on the lockers for support Mattia massaged Kairi's ass hoping to somewhat calm him down "I'm ready." Kairi spat out Mattia started to lightly move his hips groaning at Kairi's tightness "Fuck" Mattia groaned picking up pace Kairi started to move his body back throwing his ass onto Mattia's length "Yes fuck" Kairi moaned clapping sounds filled the locker room Mattia gripped Kairi's ass biting his lip dat boy thick "I'm gonna cum Kairi" Mattia yelled "Me too daddy" Kairi said that sounded more like a whine Mattia did a few thrust then came deep in him making Kairi's eyes roll back as he came soon after. They got cleaned up heading out of the locker room running into Alejandro who sat outside the door smiling to himself "if that doesn't wake you up what will" Alejandro laughed walking into the room leaving the two shocked "Next time let's not do the stranger role play it was confusing" Kairi laughed pecking his boss on the lips "I'll see you tonight" Mattia yelled after him watching the small figure walk away "sheesh" he thought.

Word count:615
Hey 🥳