𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

submissive mattia oh

        submissive mattia oh..yes thanks to @kairisdiary literal legend 😩😘

Mattia and kairi were having their own sleepover since Ale was grounded after a while it got boring kairi was laying on Mattia's bed looking at memes while Mattia was on the phone with ale somehow the conversation got to sex as usual kairi rolled his eyes.

"So what's your kink?" Ale said smiling ready to hear whatever weird shit his friend was gonna say "I like being told what to do i like getting praised when im doing good too and being called me baby boy  fuckk" Mattia smiled wanting kairi to hear him and oh he did kairi smiled. When the call ended Mattia climbed in bed next to kairi "Hey baby boy" kairi smirked "Don't start something you cant finish"Mattia giggled not taking kairi seriously making kairi want to prove himself "Get on your knees now." Kairi said using his stern voice Mattia's eyes widened he did what he was told anyways "Now take off my sweats." Mattia was shocked by what was going on but he was too turned on to stop he did as told again he looked at kairi's boner through his boxers reaching to touch it looking at kairi for permission Kairi just nodded needing to be touched he almost whimpered when Mattia touched him but he just bit his lip instead Mattia pumped him almost drooling at kairi's muffled moans he watched him closely smiling loving that he could satisfy the little one with only his hand  "Now suck" Kairi said sliding off his boxers (ik y'all tired of this man sucking dick sorry) Mattia started sucking after getting his spit all over his dick he started to use his hands watching kairi's face again "You're doing so good baby boy" Mattia could feel himself getting harder. 

S  M  U  T 

Mattia pushed the tip into kairi it was his first time so they were gonna go slow as kairi got comfortable Mattia started doing deep strokes not too fast still wanting kai to feel pure pleasure sometimes grabbing his ass or leaning down to kiss his neck Mattia's whole length was deep into kai. 

kairi moaned his eyes rolling to the back of his head "speed up for me baby" Mattia did as told now feeling pleasure himself he groaned "Mhmm right their baby" Kairi moaned out gripping the sheets Mattia hit kairi's g-spot moans and groans feeling the room Mattia squeezed kairi's ass loving how fat it was he picked up speed kairi didn't even know that was possible kairi's moans turned into screams "FUck baBy juSt keEp..going yOu feel SoOo gooD" kairi was trying to get his words out while Mattia fucked his brains out Mattia flipped kairi over wanting to watch his facial expressions kairi was blushing his hair damp from all the sweat but the sweat was only making him glow Mattia bit his lip looking at how sexy he was "cHoke me" kairi said now sharing his kink Mattia smiled and choked kairi hard enough for him to gasp "Kairi im r-really close" Mattia's abs flexed as he kept pounding into the sensitive little one sometimes stopping  when he was fully into kairi wanting him to feel the fullness feeling Mattia could give him"ok cum baby boy" Mattia did deep slow strokes groaning and saying curses in Italian  as he came Kairi came too feeling his legs go numb kairi flopped down next to him breathing heavy kairi started to kiss his neck you kiss did kiss so kiss fuckin good kiss  kiss kiss. 

Mattia just smiled feeling proud of himself kairi slid down kissing his abs too once he got to his v-line kairi climbed on top of Mattia lowering himself onto him "Oh fuck" Mattia moaned eyes rolling to the back of his head as he placed his hands on kairi's hip kairi started to bounce lightly his legs still being numb he couldn't do much but Mattia liked how passionate and slow it felt like they weren't chasing their high but just enjoying each others warmth kairi let out low soft moans placing his hands on Mattia's abs for stability "Yess oh you're so big" Kairi squeezed his eyes shut feeling his high coming as he came all over Mattia's abs and chest Mattia came into him they both let out slow moans as Mattia filled kairi cumming more than he ever had kairi licked mattia's abs cleaning him while still rocking his hips feeling Mattia continuously cum "Mm my god fuck" Mattia moaned he could get use to this...Making love and not just having sex.           

get you a guy who can do both 😍🙈

word count:805

how y'all liking these long chapters?