𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘 𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

Mattia as a Mafia boss

Mattia sat at the head of the table his boyfriend beside him not many outsiders were let in on mafia meetings besides Kairi and Alvaro "So what are we going to do about the shortage in drug sellings" Mattia asked sitting back in his chair noticing Kai's small hand rest on his thigh ignoring it "Well we could get better drugs..more exotic I'm thinking Rio" Ale answered "Okay" Mattia nodded processing what he had just heard still ignoring Kai's hand that started to move higher on his thigh even Ale had noticed how Kairi couldn't sit still constantly squirming in his seat Ale laughed to himself when he noticed Kairi's hand right on Mattia's length "We can take a break return here when I call to talk about plans with Rio" Mattia said placing his hand on top of Kairi's to stop him from palming him everyone began to leave the room "Good luck" Ale said to Kairi smirking as he closed the door "Was it that important baby that you had to interrupt my meeting" Mattia asked turning his chair to face Kairi slightly irritated "Daddy I would never mess with business but look.." Kairi whined placing Mattias hand on his aching boner Mattia bit his lip palming him easing some of the pain as Kairi sighed sitting back in his seat "You know I'm not gonna let you get away with this right?" Mattia asked still palming him "Mm y-yes daddy I know" Kairi moaned between words "Good undress and bend over the table" Mattia ordered sternly already removing his own clothes coating his dick with spit taking a second to admire Kairi in the position he was in "I'm gonna fuck you so good you won't even think about walking" Mattia whispered unbuckling Kairi's belt slowly teasing him taking his sweet time removing clothes until the small boy was completely naked "lay on your back on the table" Mattia nodded towards the table Kairi did as told laying on the cold hardwood table  his breath hitching when Mattia removed his shirt his scars still scared Kairi and in a weird way turned him on Mattia removed the rest of his clothes spreading Kai's legs lifting them over his shoulders (the hook position) Mattia rubbed his length against Kairi's ass biting his lip watching Kairi squirm then slammed into him with no warning gripping his neck as hard as he could Kairi started to choke instantly losing his breath clawing Mattias arm for air but Mattia didn't stop he kept his hard deep thrust and continued chocking Kairi until his eyes started to roll back Mattia decided to let go  "I- fuck" Kairi moaned his throat burning taking his time to catch his breath in between moans Mattia reached for Kairi's hair groaning "Yes daddy just like..that fuck" Kairi screamed almost sure everybody in the building could hear them "Fuck you're so tight" Mattia groaned biting his lip "D-daddy I'm gonna cum" Kairi whined "your gonna cum for me slut..huh" Mattia asked slapping Kairi "Ahh yes" Kairi screamed twitching and cumming everywhere "Good slut" Mattia smirked cumming in Kairi fulfilling all his needs. "Look at this mess" Mattia smiled licking some cum off his finger "Clean it" Mattia growled in Kairi's ear...

I don't cook I don't clean...
Word count:560 hey 😘