𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑

Anniversary ib:  BlacckBarbeii fluff

Mattia stopped at the store on his way home from work he bought Kai's favorite snacks and chocolates Mattia was in the mafia his father ran but he had a sweet spot for Kairi which is why he had a hotel room waiting for the two to celebrate their one year later that night. As Mattia walked into the house he could hear Kairi in the kitchen "Baby" Mattia sighed as he looked at the scene in front of him  Kairi wasn't the best cook but for special occasions he always tried his best Mattia half smiled at the messy cake on the counter "Happy one year!!" Kairi jumped into Mattia's arm repeatedly kissing him over and over how could he not love him "I uh tried to bake" Kairi laughed nervously looking at his failed attempt to make a cake "It's the thought that count's baby" Mattia smiled at Kairi observing his face something was different  Kairi blushed at Mattia's stare getting nervous was something wrong? "Did you do anything new today" Mattia asked lifting kai's chin lightly pecking his lips "I've been experimenting with makeup lately i dont know Taylor got me into it i just-" Kairi rambled when he was nervous Mattia just smiled at his cute habit "You look beautiful bubs i love it" Mattia gave the boy a reassuring smile that made his body relax again "Im so happy im with someone as beautiful as you" Mattia smiled kissing kai again "Me too T you know i love you like crazy" Kairi laughed making Mattia lightly laugh too "I know baby that's why i have a surprise for you put some shoes on" Mattia said heading for the front door "Im not dressed" Kairi whined "You look fine c'mon"  Kairi slipped on shoes running to the car "What's going on" Kairi smiled excited for the surprise "You'll see" Mattia said driving to the hotel covering Kairi's eyes once they arrived guiding him to their sweet "Ok look" Mattia said removing his hands as he opened the door Kairi gasped the room filled with rose petals and snacks he walked around seeing the bed had designer bags on it mostly purses and hoodies tears filled Kairi's eyes opening each gift "Mattia thank you soo much" Kairi said hugging Mattia who was just happy his baby was happy. Kairi went to the spa and later that night they had dinner at a fancy restaurant Kairi couldn't say in words how happy he was  to be with the love of his life...

word count:450

this chapter is a filler the next two are long and freaky so enjoy