𝐅 𝐎 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

birthday-

birthday-

Mattia stumbled into his room tipsy after celebrating his birthday with friends but suddenly sobered up after seeing who was in his room waiting for him......

"k-kairi what the hell are you doing here" Mattia whisper yelled to not wake the house "wishing you a happy birthday" Kairi smirked Mattia and Kai kinda had a thing before the group broke up but let it go when everyone went their separate ways. "Kai I can't do this again" Mattia sighed remembering the confusion he felt last time they got "involved". "Mattia relax" Kairi whispered subductively grabbing Mattia's hand leading him to the bed lightly kissing his neck Mattia had given in at this point Kairi was really his weakness Kairi started removing Mattia's clothes leaving a trail of hickies down his body Mattia missed this feeling so much Kairi began to remove Matti's pants and boxers looking up at Mattia through his long lashes Mattia nodded giving Kairi permission to continue Kairi lightly kissed the tip before deep throating Mattia began to groan gripping Kairi's hair. As Kai continued Mattia started to gasp for air signaling Kairi he was close so Kairi immediately stopped removing his own pants before Mattia could even process what was happening Kairi placed himself on Mattias lap and began riding him Mattia moaned pretty loud making Kairi giggled before putting his small hand over his mouth as he continued riding Mattia slowly staring into his eyes as Mattia reached his climax he tried to look away but Kairi just grabbed his neck forcing him back into their intense stare Kairi smirked as he watching Mattia cum he leaned into Mattia whispering in his ear "happy birthday"

word count: 285
yoo that's it I was gone for a minute can't believe people still read the bs I put out much love tho <3