𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 𝐒 𝐈 𝐗

Dance for you

Dance for you... Intersex kai Intersex kai Intersex kai Intersex kai 

"Ale you know i hate strip clubs" Mattia groaned as he walked through the loud club lights flashing everywhere "Mattia relax all you do is work im gonna order you a lap dance okay?" Ale asked eyeing a dancer that looked like Mattia's type curvy and small pale skin "Okay fine" Mattia said sitting down in a booth Ale walked over to Kairi who leaned against the bar sipping a martini "Hey can you give my friend a lap dance" Ale asked pulling out a hundred dollar bill "I dont do lap dances im a pole dancer" Kai said with sas not even looking at the money Ale pulled out "Okay well this guy's special" Ale said putting a stack of hundreds on the counter before walking to the booth sitting next to Mattia Kairi looked at the stack of cash and smirked "He must really want this dance" Kairi whispered to himself before strutting over to the table catching Mattia's eye immediately "I have to go do my pole dance but ill give you that lap dance when i get back" Kairi said winking at Mattia who looked at the boy in shock he almost felt bad for staring at Kairi's ass as he walked away well almost  "fuck." Mattia said rubbing his fingers through his hair "See it's not so bad" Ale said hitting Mattia's shoulder lightly. Mattia ordered some drinks watching Ale interact with a dancer slightly shorter than Kairi with braces which he knew Ale liked but Mattia's attention was completely dragged to the stage when he felt eyes on him it was the dancer from earlier but instead of the blue tight dress he whore earlier he was wearing a shiny two piece reminding Mattia of a bikini white diamonds covering his two piece and body glitter all over him his makeup matching the diamonds and glitter Mattia watched carefully as Kairi spun around the  pole sliding down it Mattia gasped at his ability Mattia moved closer to the stage locking eye contact with Kairi who blew him a kiss Mattia didn't throw any money he'd just hand it to him later he didn't appreciate  the older men throwing it either but Kairi wasn't his and this is his job Mattia clapped as Kairi finished his routine slowly walking off stage Mattia walked back to his own seat waiting for Kairi to greet him surprised when Kairi grabbed his arm leading him into some kind of back room "Hey big boy" Kairi smirked at Mattia pushing him down on the couch as he started to straddle him "Hey" Mattia said simply he had never met anyone like Kairi he was fearless and confident something Mattia hadn't been in years even though he was only 21 Kairi started grinding his hips and softly kissing Mattia's neck Jhené Aiko pussy fairy playing "First time?" kairi asked confused as to why Mattia just sat there not grabbing him or anything "N-no what" Mattia spat out making Kairi laugh and look at Mattia "First time at a strip club?" Kairi repeated "Oh.yeah" Mattia laughed slightly embarrassed at his stupidity "Here" Kairi said placing both Mattia's hands on his ass something  he didn't usually like costumers to do but Mattia was different young and attractive...

 S  M  U  T 

Mattia took Kairi back to his house kissing as they entered the house Kairi's small legs wrapped around his torso they bumped into things on their way to Mattia's room but they didn't wanna break the kiss Mattia lightly threw Kairi on the bed and started ripping off his clothes like a wild animal Kairi smirked he had finally brought the freak out of the boy Mattia went to Kairi's white laced panties ripping those off too smirking at Kai's wet pussy Kairi just watched Mattia eager for whatever was next Mattia climbed into the bed putting Kai's legs up spreading them as he blew cold air against his clit Kairi flinched at the action it sent shivers down his spine Mattia rubbed Kairi's clit in circular motions listening to his beautiful moans he then slid his tongue into Kairi curling his tongue to hit Kai's sweet spot Kairi's hands immediately tangled into Mattia's hair his toes curling as Mattia's tongue continued to curl and his hands still rubbing his clit "Oh?..oh" Kairi moaned Mattia replaced his tongue with his fingers fingering Kairi using his tongue to suck kitty lick Kairi's clit "My fuck how are you so good?" Kai moaned grinding himself against Mattia's tongue Mattia hummed against Kai's clit "Im gonna cum" Kairi moaned gripping Mattia's hair harder Mattia put his tongue back in Kai and hummed signaling he was ready for Kairi to cum and he did all over Mattia's tongue and he smirked swallowing it immediately Mattia removed his pant's and boxers he didn't bring any condoms but he was sure he'd be fine Mattia ran his fingers along Kairi's stomach eyeing his playboy belly ring sexy Mattia thought. Mattia smashed into Kairi and started pounding hard and deep "Oh shit" Mattia groaned Kai's pussy was wet and tight how he liked it but damn this felt too good Kairi screamed curse words his nails digging into Mattia's back "FUCK" kairi screamed Mattia was thrusting awfully hard and his dick size wasn't helping Kairi get use to it Kairi felt like he was gonna cum again his eyes rolled back when Mattia found his sweet spot again Mattia laughed at the sight "Mm right there huh?" Mattia asked lightly choking Kairi "Mattia i-" the pleasure was too much Mattia started rubbing Kai's clit slowly in figure 8 motions "You what baby" Mattia smiled watching Kairi fall apart "I.. I need t-to to cum" Kairi moaned loudly "Too bad" Mattia smirked continuing his thrust "Oh my god please" Kairi screamed "Ouu your begging i like that" Mattia said choking kairi harder Kairi smirked when he came with an idea and clenched his already tight walls around Mattia "Kai" Mattia groaned Kairi came all over Mattia's length cum dripping out of his pussy smiling as he clenched around Mattia again surprised when he felt cum shoot into him "Oh?" Kairi said looking at Mattia who seemed terrified Fuck...

word count:1070

Long chapters are backkk 

How'd we like ittt??