𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

Mattia was getting paid to watch over Kairi for the summer while his parents did business in japan  which Kairi proved to him everyday wasn't an easy job but this time Mattia was fed up with Kairi's constant sneaking out and disobedience

Mattia was getting paid to watch over Kairi for the summer while his parents did business in japan  which Kairi proved to him everyday wasn't an easy job but this time Mattia was fed up with Kairi's constant sneaking out and disobedience. Kairi had went to a party expecting that when he got back he would get the same lecture from Mattia about how dangerous sneaking out was which Kairi knew but tonight was different..

Kairi closed the front door taking off his shoes that were killing his feet "Mattia you should've came tonight it wa-" Kairi was cut off by Mattia's hand wrapping around his neck pinning him to the door "Im fucking tired of you disobeying me go upstairs now and take everything off" Mattia demanded finally letting his grip on Kairi go watching the small boy rush upstairs Mattia smiled to himself finally making him obey. As Mattia walked into the room he observed Kairi who was still wearing his panties using his arms to cover his upper body "I thought i said everything" Mattia groaned walking to the bed "I know but i j-just dont like" Mattia's eyes softened grabbing kairi's arms slowly moving them "You're beautiful baby" Mattia smile placing a million kisses on kairi's chest and stomach making kairi giggle which was the cutest giggle Mattia had ever heard. Mattia looked up at kairi as he played with his lacy panties not wanting to rush him Kairi bit his lip nodding Mattia slowly removed them gasping at the sight making Kairi cover his face "I- i knew this was dumb just-" Kairi felt Mattia start to finger him..

S  M  U  T B  A  B  Y

Kairi was on his knees looking up at Mattia innocently with his beautiful brown eyes Mattia rubbed his thumb against Kai's bottom lip biting his own looking at the beautiful boy sliding his length into kai's warm mouth spit covering him instantly. Kairi started bobbing his head slowly while staring into Mattia's eyes watching his facial expressions change "Yes kai" Mattia  groaned grabbing his hair moving his hips so his dick was now hitting the back of kairi's throat Kai moaned against his dick making Mattia groan again "just like that baby" Kairi smirked and kept deep throating until he felt Mattia twitch and groan soon after warm liquid filled his mouth and he swallowed with no hesitation smiling at Mattia. Mattia instantly pushed him on the bed smacking his ass harshly Kairi moaned "You like that?" Mattia asked smacking it again making kai scream Mattia spread kai's saliva over his dick before pushing into him Kairi moaned grabbing the sheets as Mattia pounded into him with no mercy his abs flexing with every thrust sweat glistening down his tan body. Kairi's vision started to blur his moans filling the room Mattia noticed how dazed kairi looked and started to slow down kissing kairi's neck his way of apologizing Kairi whimpered as he felt his legs go numb Mattia just kept going chasing his high "Kai you're doing great baby im so close" Mattia did a few more sloppy strokes before cumming in Kai continuing his thrusts until Kairi came all over the bed "Fuck you cum a lot" Mattia laughed kairi just laid on his back out of breath. "Shut up" Kairi lost his voice and was now working with a whisper "What was that i cant hear you.." Mattia laughed kissing kai's tip looking into his eyes "Tia no.." but Mattia  had already started to bob his head tasting the left over cum he picked up speed "Uh shit" Kairi moaned holding Mattia's head down hearing him choke a little he filled his throat with cum shaking as he did so. "Mattia when did you learn- nevermind" Kairi laughed Mattia smiled. "I hope you learned your lesson" Mattia said kissing kai's neck "I did believe me" Kai giggled still struggling to talk...  

word count:675

Throat babyyy