𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

T H R E E S U M      ib:@kairisdiary again thx baby 

        kairi is intersex..

kairi was in the shower when he came out he noticed his clothes and towel were missing he sighed knowing the boys were doing yet another prank they'd been doing them all tour. kairi poked his head out of the bathroom door "Very funny guys but gimmie my clothes" Kairi whined "He's being a brat right?" Mattia said turning his head to Ale for his opinion "Yeah too whiny for me now ask papi again" Ale looked at kairi with a satisfied smirk on his face "I dont feel like playing with you guys" kairi rolled his eyes knowing the guys played like this all the time Mattia's eyes suddenly turning almost black as he balled his hand into fist kairi could see his veins and he realized they weren't playing this time "Never roll your eyes at me and what the fuck makes you think were playing?" Mattia said giving kairi a cold stare "Y-you guys always play" Kairi sounded scared that made Ale smirk as Mattia started to walk to the bathroom door kairi repeatedly shook his head no "D-Daddy im sorry" kairi blushed but Mattia still opened the door grabbing kairi lightly throwing him on the bed he smiled at kairi's body as Ale rubbed his hands together licking his lips imagining ripping kairi apart..

kairi's pov: Mattia and Ale stripped Mattia slipped two fingers into my pink pussy smiling at how wet i was "Baby  you're so wet we haven't even started" Mattia's voice was deep and seductive only making me wetter i moaned as he curled his fingers his cold ring making me shiver he removed his fingers sucking on them while walking to the top of the bed he slipped his large dick into my mouth and i took in about half of it bobbing my head getting a rhythm as Mattia moved his hips forward. Then i felt a tongue lick a stripe down my pussy i moaned and Mattia groaned from vibrations Ale started fingering me and tongue fucking me at the same time i couldn't stop moaning. Mattia shoved my head down so now his whole length was in my mouth he kept pushing my head precum spilling out of my mouth he was groaning like crazy running his fingers through my hair. Ale sucked my clit now having 3 fingers in me. Mattia twitched then came in my mouth and i swallowed it he leaned down and kissed me using his thumb to wipe away his cum then putting it in my mouth i smirked and he kissed me again i moaned and he smirked into the kiss remembering Ale was there "Ale lemme hit" Ale kissed my clit "You taste so fucking good" he said removing his finger  sucking them i blushed as Mattia aligned himself with my entrance 

Mattia's pov: I slid into kairi slowly he let out the sexiest high pitched moan "Yess daddyy" he gripped the sheets i just smirked at how i drove him crazy i gripped his waist as i started to speed up he was so tight and warm. I kept doing deep hard strokes i picked up his legs putting them on my shoulder "RIGHT THERE DADDY" Kairi screamed apparently i found his g spot i smiled as his legs started to shake i looked over at Ale who was surprisingly watching me instead of kairi as he jerked himself off he noticed me looking "Give me a kiss" I said still doing deep strokes he came over to me kissing me as i reached down to his length and started to jerk him off he put a hand around my neck which surprised me but turned me on we deepened the kiss kairi continued to moan practically screaming at this point. Ale started giving me hickies i threw my head back giving him more room he was really good with his tongue and plump lips i started groaning feeling pleasure from him and kairi. kairi came all over my dick i pulled out and came on his stomach which ale licked off and gave him hickies as he did so.

Alejandro's pov: Mattia palmed me licking his lips staring deep into my eyes he eventually stopped when precum covered his hands he made me lick it off then kairi started to suck my dick as me and Mattia made out again he was a really good kisser. I was throat fucking kairi and Mattia lightly pulled my hair as we fought for dominance during out make out session. I came into Kairi's mouth but he didn't stop deep throating gagging a little. "you're so sexy" Mattia smirked out of breath kairi held his head at the bottom of my length swirling his tongue around i came again then kairi finally came up  looking at us both we both smiled at the little one who's hair was a mess his lips were swollen and he had hickies all over his body we all just looked at each admiring how fucked out we were. "Get on all fours" i did as Mattia said arching my back he slid into me using his spit as lube kairi sat at the top of the bed and i started eating him out again as Mattia pounded into me i groaned against kairi's pussy making him roll his eyes back. "Accidenti papi sei stretto" Mattia groaned grabbing my ass pushing his length further into me driving me insane i removed my tongue and started fingering kairi wanting Mattia to hear my moans "You're so big daddy fuck im gonna cum" Mattia did a few more strokes before slapping my ass the mixture of pain and pleasure sending me over as i came all over the sheets Mattia came in me. I speed up my fingers slightly curling them kairi screamed then came. We all took showers then Me and Mattia cuddled while kairi made tik toks we all agreed we wanted this to be more than a one time thing.

word count: 1039

  in honor of the boys being friends again 😌