𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘 𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄

Love$ick

Love$ick...

Mattia pinned Kairi's hands above his head as he gave him hickeys grinding against his erection now growing his own Kairi bit his lip lust washing over him Mattia pulled away smiling at the fresh hickeys ¨M-Mattia¨ Kairi whimpered watching Mattia pull out the handcuffs ¨I'll be a good slut p-please no cuffs¨ Mattia smiled at how desperate Kairi was being placing the cuffs on one hand ¨Daddy i need to feel you¨ Kairi said as Mattia cuffed the other hand to the headboard ¨Shut the fuck up!¨ Mattia yelled finally speaking to the boy ripping his clothes off Kairi just stared drooling Mattia was now fully naked Kairi watched as he started to jerk himself off groans escaping every once in a while Kairi wiggled the handcuffs wishing it was him touching Tia as precum dripped out of him he coated two fingers in cum walking over to Kai removing his sweats and panties Kairi blushed eager to be touched Mattia thrusted two fingers into him no warning ¨Ahh Mattia¨ Kairi moaned balling his hands into fist Mattia locked eye contact with him as he scissored the two fingers stretching him out Kairi turned his head blushing Mattia used his free hand to turn Kairi's head ¨Look at me bitch¨ Mattia growled speeding up his fingers Kairi moaned holding eye contact with Mattia it was intense but sexy Kairi's breath hitched with each thrust Mattia watched closely as Kai's dick twitched Mattia kitty licked the tip that was enough for precum to begin spilling out Kairi's legs shaking Mattia removed his fingers Kissing from Kai's flat stomach  to his lips distracting him with kisses as he slowly slid into Kai's tightness even after being stretched he felt untouched like a virgin Kairi gasped as Mattia started to move his hips slowly. Kairi started to grind his hips into Mattia's thrust ¨Your such a good slut¨ Mattia groaned as he strokes became harder and faster Kairi found it hard to not cum shaking uncontrollably ¨I fuck you good right?¨ Mattia smirked ¨Yes daddy y-yes oh fuck¨ Kairi moaned digging his nails into the palm of his hand the headboard started to shake with Mattia smirked attacking Kai's neck again slightly biting it this time ¨Daddy do that again p-please¨ Kairi whined Mattia repeated his actions only because Kairi asked nicely slowing his thrust as he added bites and hickeys to Kai's neck ¨I n-need to cum s-so bad¨ Kairi moaned  Mattia smirked against Kai's skin whispering in his ear ¨Cum slut¨ Mattia groaned in a low tone Kairi came seconds after instruction Mattia came in Kairi filling him up how he liked ¨Good boy. Mattia cleaned himself getting dressed ¨Daddy takes these o-off¨ Kairi said sternly Mattia chuckled grabbing the vibrator ¨I- no¨ Kairi said as Mattia put the vibrator in him setting it to medium ¨Ale's here so try to keep it down k?¨ Mattia said placing a kiss on Kai's forehead exiting the room to hear Kairi's screams as he walked down the hall smirking to himself ¨Is he okay?¨ Ale asked looking at Mattia with pure concern ¨He'll be okay let's play among us yeah?¨ Ale laughed shaking his head already guessing what was going on hot....

word count:560

i got away w it btwww <3