𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘

Continuing chapter 10 the Assistant 🧸

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Continuing chapter 10 the Assistant 🧸...

One year later-

"Hey Kai" Mattia said walking into the house kissing kairi's neck looking at what the boy was cooking as he wrapped his arms around his waist "Hey Matti were having spaghetti for dinner" Kairi smiled he was just now learning how to cook every since he moved in with Mattia a few months back "I could've cooked that babe" Mattia said sitting on the counter top "Well im cooking it" Kairi smiled pecking Mattia on the lips  "How was work" Kairi asked playing with Mattia's hair " It was fine i missed you" Mattia sighed he decided on firing kairi after they became official plus Kairi started learning how to cook and taking parenting classes because the two were preparing for adoption.

Later that night (nawt another time skip)

Mattia laid on the bed exhausted after working but Kairi was wide awake and horny Kairi climbed on the bed straddling Mattia "Kai no" Mattia groaned already knowing what he wanted but Kai didn't stop he just continued to roll his hips feeling Mattia's boner just encouraged him to keep going lifting Mattia's  shirt over his head then kissing his abs. Mattia quickly flipped kairi over so now he was on his back Kairi smiled he had finally got his attention looking into his now dark eyes kinda scared him now " I said no" Mattia whispered in Kai's ear aggressively grabbing his neck he started to grind against kai hearing him softly moan. Mattia took off kai's shorts and boxers kissing his tip licking the precum that was spilling out of him Mattia took in his length bobbing his head while still lightly chocking kai. Kairi on the other hand was moaning like crazy Mattia chocking him always turned him on but the things he could do with his tongue..heavenly Mattia swirled  his tongue around the tip then licking a stripe down the length making kai cum "Fuck Mattia i need you" Kai pleaded "When i say no i mean it." Mattia said walking out of the room leaving Kai dirty and horny..

word count:371

shorttt but bite me..