𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄

Part two chapter 23

Part two chapter 23

Kairi had been avoiding Mattia after his wet dream he did this for a while after every dream but Mattia was tired of it he decided to pay Kairi a visit after school he didn't tell him he was sure if he did Kairi would make an excuse to keep him from coming. "Hi Mrs.Cosentino i came to see Kairi" Mattia said hugging the shorter woman "You came in the rain this must be important" She said stepping aside letting the tall boy in "It is" Mattia sighed taking off his shoes to not track mud "Im sorry honey Kairi's not here he went to the store with Vic but im sure they'll be back soon im sure Kairi has some clothes of yours here you can change while you wait" she announced walking to her room Mattia went to Kai's room searching for his clothes finding a pair of sweats he decided not to put a shirt on and laid on Kai's bed scrolling through his phone until he heard footsteps coming up the stairs "Bye mom" Kairi said before walking into his room startled when he seen Mattia sitting on the edge of his bed shirtless and slightly wet "M-Mattia did um did you need anything" Kairi asked closing the door "Since when did i need anything to pay my baby a visit" Mattia asked genuinely confused as to why Kai was acting like he was a stranger "I- You dont" Kairi said still leaning against his door "Kairi what's going on and dont lie cause i'll know" Mattia bluntly stated looking at the boys facial expression change to complete horror at his words he was right Mattia always seen through his lies so he wasn't gonna bother trying "Mattia i dont want things to get weird"  Kairi sighed looking at the floor "It wont i promise i just want whatevers happening to stop" Me too kairi thought "Well I've been having these dreams about us they're weird so i just try to avoid you until the embarrassment goes away" kai sped his words out looking up to see a smirking Mattia who kinda got the picture "Mhm and what are we doing in these dreams" Mattia asked adding quotes around the word dreams Kairi started to blush a deep shade of red " You know stuff" Kairi mumbled "Like what?" Mattia knew he was pushing it but he wanted to hear Kairi say he dreamed about his dick blessing him "And please tell me in detail" Mattia smirked laying on the bed placing his hands behind his bed like he was satisfied with embarrassing Kairi something about his cocky behavior made Kairi's embarrassment fade he took off his shirt walking over to the bed placing a hand on Mattia's dick through his grey sweats.

S  M  U  T 

"Well first you would touch me" Kairi said palming Mattia "Like that?" Mattia asked holding back groans "Mhm and then you would start removing my clothes" Kairi continued removing Mattia's sweats and boxers then removing his own clothes "Then you'd kiss me everywhere" Kairi said kissing down Mattia's tan slim body "Mm i like it" Mattia said closing his eyes enjoying the sweet kisses "Ill do the rest" Mattia said sitting up interrupting Kai's kisses "Okay Tia" Kairi said smirking "Bend over baby" Kairi did as told and bent over his bed Mattia gripped his ass he knew Kairi was thick but damn Mattia messaged Kai's ass for a moment hearing whimpers slip from Kai's mouth "You have any lube" Mattia asked his erection achingly hard  "Mhm" Kai nodded pointing at his top dresser draw Mattia opened it to surprise he seen a dildo and two vibrators and a small bottle of lube "My little slut" Mattia chuckled at Kai's toys imagining him using them on himself he'd have to see that one day Mattia lathered himself with lube groaning as he practically jerked himself off Kai's whines bringing him back to reality "Can you be patient for daddy like the good slut i know you are" Kai moaned and nodded in response "Good now watch me slut" Mattia said continuing to jerk himself off at a insanely slow pace Kai's mouth watered at the sight Mattia started to groan "Good boy" Mattia praised watching precum drip out of Kai Mattia stopped teasing going behind Kai again using his own precum to coat his fingers Mattia slipped one in Kairi moaned gripping the sheets "So tight baby" Mattia smirked knowing he was gonna enjoy changing that he slid another finger in fingering kairi "Uh oh fuck yes Tia" Kairi moaned "You sound ready" Mattia smiled at Kai's dirty talk "Im so ready daddy" Kai moaned Mattia quickly replaced his fingers with his fairly large dick "Fuck slut why are you so tight" Mattia groaned thrusting his hips into Kai's tight pink hole Kairi moaned biting his lip "Daddy you're dick feels so good" Mattia smirked "Oh? You like that baby" Mattia asked speeding up his thrust getting use to Kai's tightness Kairi tightened around Mattia's length which Mattia didn't even know was possible for him to do "Don't do that you're gonna make daddy cum too soon" Mattia groaned stretching Kai with his speed and deep thrust "Uh sorry Daddy im just really c-close" Kairi moaned gripping the sheet's "Ok baby just a little longer" Mattia said gripping kai's ass as he slowed his strokes he personally came quicker with slow strokes "Ouu shit" Kai moaned trying his best not to cum Mattia pulled Kai's hair as he felt his high coming "Cum n-now k-kai" Mattia groaned which sounded more like a moan this time but Kai was in to much pleasure to tease him about it "Mmm finally" kai moaned cumming all over the sheet's Mattia pulled out cumming on Kai's ass and back. I hope i fulfilled your dreams shorty..

word count:1005

i got wet writing that and i like pussy i-