𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

kairi is intersex Chile are we surprised i promise next chapter he wont be sowwy <3

Mattia was playing the game with Ale kairi was laying on the bed waiting for Mattia to get off the game like he said he would an hour ago.  Mattia was really focused and started speaking in Italian which always turned kairi on after hearing his boyfriend rant in Italian he was soaking and needed some type of attention "Mattiahhh" Kairi groaned walking over to his very focused boyfriend "Kairi not right now im almost done" Mattia said not even looking at kairi which annoyed him. Kairi grabbed Mattia's sweats lightly pulling them down doing the same to himself also removing his panties "Baby im almost done and Ale can hear you" Mattia said staring deep into the screen "But i need you now" kairi whispered placing himself on Mattia's thigh moaning from contact as Mattia realized what he was doing he kissed kairi's lips softly turning off his game finally paying his lover attention. Kairi started to slowly rock his hips sliding because of his wetness he let out low moans  wrapping his arms around Mattia's neck Mattia rubbed kairi's clit slowly as kairi rocked his hips biting his lip as his breath hitched his high was coming he started to shake so Mattia grabbed kairi's  hips guiding him as kairi came "You like that?" Mattia whispered kairi nodded "Huh cum slut" Mattia whispered in kairi's ear "yes- yes tia i like it" kairi moaned still riding out his high "Never get impatient with Daddy again" Mattia grabbed kairi's face "Understand?" Mattia asked raising a brow daring the boy to say anything disobedient "Yes daddy" kairi nodded..

word count:300 

This is short sorry bebe 😔