𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

Like i want you-giveon 

Kairi and Vinnie sat on the couch at a party talking to some drunk girl about her life when Vinnie started to grip Kai's inner thigh ¨Baby stop¨ Kairi whispered in Vinnie's ear pushing his hand away only for Vinnie to place it right back where it was seconds later ¨C'mon baby lets go upstairs¨ Vinnie whispered in Kai's ear doing soft kisses down his neck Kairi gave in and started to let his moans slip the girl had stumbled off somewhere when she noticed to two whispering. Vinnie lead Kairi upstairs having no luck looking for a empty room they settled for the bathroom with blue led lights .Kairi wrapped his legs around Vinnie kissing him aggressively biting his bottom lip then pulling away to catch his breath ¨I want you to bad¨ Kairi moaned as Vinnie gave him more hickeys ¨Show daddy how bad you want his dick right now¨ Vinnie whispered in Kairi's ear sending chills all over his body as he walked over to the sink ¨I want you to fuck me in the mirror i want to watch your eyes roll back when you cum deep in me¨ Kairi smirked bending over Vinnie smiled at his slutty boyfriend ¨As you wish princess¨. Vinnie pumped two fingers in and out of Kairi watching his face as he moaned ¨Yes daddy fuck¨ Vinnie bit his lip growing a boner watching how his lover fall apart once his boner became too hard to ignore he removed his fingers making Kairi whine from absence ¨Hold on baby¨ Vinnie said sliding down his pants and boxers rubbing his precum all over his tip making it easier to enter Kairi ¨Oh my god¨ Vinnie groaned at Kai's tightness gripping his ass as he pounded into him Kai moaned loudly Vinnie smirked he loved Kai's slutty moans ¨You fuck me so good¨ Kai said staring into Vinnie's eyes ¨Louder¨ Vinnie said wanting people outside to hear ¨Vinnie you fuck me so fucking good!!¨ Kairi screamed smirking ¨Good boy¨ Vinnie said smacking Kai's ass leaving a red hand mark ¨Ahh Vinnie¨ Kairi moaned feeling his high coming Vinnie pulled his hair ¨Look at how sexy you are when i fuck you senseless¨ Vinnie said his back shots making Kairi's vision blurry ¨i-i need to cum¨ Kairi screamed blushing a deep red ¨Too bad¨ Vinnie smirked continuing his harsh thrusts ¨I c-cant i need to cum¨ Kairi moaned gripping the counter tears threatening to fall ¨Cum cumslut¨ Vinnie groaned already releasing into Kairi he pulled out watching Kai's legs shake as he came ¨Oh my god¨ Kairi moaned cumming hard Vinnie bit his lip watching ¨Damn¨ Vinnie said after Kairi finished cumming looking at his fucked out self in the mirror That was so hot...

word count:485

short becuz skool