𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

kairi and Vinnie yeah? kai italic vinnie bold

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                         𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒚𝑽𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆😈

how did you know you were gay? 

                                                                                                           come over and find out.

im being serious 😴

                                                                                                            so am i..yk what jus come over..

you fr?

read

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kairi picked up a random hoodie and some grey sweats put on some cologne and headed out he wasn't expecting Vinnie to be serious but he was..😈

Kairi's pov: I knocked on the door and instantly he opened it  shirtless of course witch just made me blush my eyes glancing over his abs "You're so cute it's not even funny" Vinnie said grabbing my wrist leading me upstairs. We reached his room that was already completely red I sat on the bed not knowing what to do next Vinnie just smirked at me as he closed and locked the door not wanting his roommate Zach to interrupt us. "Ready?" he asked already attacking my neck "Y-yeah" I moaned he was goood  i started getting hard just from hickeys "I- Need more" i breath out "Needy baby? i like it" Vinnie whispered sliding his hands into my sweats stroking me i instantly started moaning i loved the way his big hands wrapped around me pre cum spilling out of me i started to palm V wanting him to feel the pleasure i was feeling he groaned from contact which made me smirk...

S  M  U  T 

Vinnie started to spread the lube all over his length as kairi was waiting impatiently on the bed face down ass up whimpering missing the olders touch "Let me know when you need me to stop baby" Vinnie said rubbing kairi's plump ass "M-mhm" Kairi just needed to be touched. V slowly slid into Kai "That's all r-right" Kairi winced in pain "That was the tip baby" Kairi just groaned as Vinnie continued stopping every few inches until he was finally fully in the smaller boy. "Daddy you're s-so fucking big" V chuckled in response and started to thrust into kairi picking up speed every time kairi would moan at this point he was going at an illegal speed."Oh m-my fuc-k" kairi screamed Vinnie just groaned as he squeezed kairi's ass "Yes baby so tight for daddy" Vinnie speed up surprising Kairi making him let out another scream "Daddy right there" kairi tried hiding his face but Vinnie just pulled his head up "That's your spot huh baby" Vinnie asked hitting it perfectly "Uh fuck Yes" Kairi cried out as tears brimmed his eyes V had started stroking him at a ridiculous pace "You like that baby boy" Vinnie asked feeling close himself he started to slow down his strokes "Holy fuck baby" He groaned a wave of pleasure flowing through him "I-im close'' kairi moaned softly "Good baby me too" Vinnie groaned speeding up again and stroking kairi at the same speed claps filling the room Vinnie came then kairi came shortly after "Oh fuck yes" V groaned riding out his high Kai's bit his lip "Ride me kai" Vinnie said laying on the bed  Kairi just stared at him "But we just came-" "So... I wont stop till you cant walk bubba" Vinnie smirked helping kairi slide down his long length. The veins in his hands only turning Kairi on all over again kairi started to bounce lightly which was cute but..no ❤ V placed his hands on Kairi's curvy waist bouncing him up and down harshly "My- Fuck you're gonna make me cum slow down" Kairi moaned " I want you to cum all over me baby" Vinnie groaned feeling the wave of pleasure again Kairi came hard on V's abs and Vinnie cream pied Kai.

"How was it?" Vinnie asked changing the sheet's as kairi just sat in the chair unable to move "It.was.amazing." Kairi said puckering his lips V smiled before softly kissing them then licking kai's bottom lip deepening the kiss slightly sucking Kairi's lip making the younger back away V put his lips into a pout "Not again" Kairi smiled. After redoing the bed and undressing he carried Kairi into the warm bubble bath they'd share washing his hair "So are you gay bi straight?" V asked a hint of hope in his voice "straight isn't even on the table but give me another kiss so i can be 100% sure i like guys" V smiled giving kairi a short but sweet kiss "Mm yeah i definitely like guys" Kairi smiled as Vinnie rinsed his hair...

word count:755 

How we feel?