𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

Sex talk

Sex talk.. intersexxx

Mattia sat in his office working late surprised when he got a notification his boyfriend had posted on Instagram "Damn baby🤍" Mattia commented which Kairi immediately liked. Mattia looked at the post kairi was only wearing sweats and a crop top but in Mattia's eyes Kairi looked sexy as fuck "Damn" Mattia groaned gripping his now growing boner. Mattia clicked Kai's contact knowing he couldn't finish his work with a boner but he also knew Kairi was the only one who could fix it Kairi answered on the second ring excited to talk to his baby even though he'd see him later "Hey baby" Kairi chirped trying to hide the excitement in his voice but he still sounded like a cheerleader "Hey kai ima need your help babe" Mattia said in a low tone Kairi placed his phone against his computer screen sitting up on the bed "Whats wrong bubs" Kairi furrowed his eyebrows Mattia propped his phone up too and gripped his boner Kairi smirked knowing exactly what he meant "o-on the phone" Kairi asked suddenly getting shy "Kairi baby every things gonna be fine" Mattia half groaned from palming himself.

M  U  T  

Kairi spread his legs giving Mattia the perfect view Kai blushed not knowing what to do next but Mattia looked satisfied with the view alone and started jerking himself off Kairi got wet watching and started fingering himself his moans catching Mattia off guard "Did i say do that" Mattia growled "N-no" Kairi said quickly shaking his head as he removed his fingers "Go get vibrator" Mattia said Kairi shook his head no "Did you just say no to me" Kairi got scared he had never disobeyed Mattia "Get the fucking vibrator right now" Mattia's voice was low and calm too calm Kairi knew that when Mattia got home he'd be punished he did as told and grabbed the vibrator not daring to disobey Matti again "Now place it on your clit" Mattia said watching Kairi do what he said before he opened the app turning it on and putting it on high Kairi moans instantly slipping out "Now hold it like that till daddy get's home" Mattia smirked watching Kairi through the screen as he headed to his car Kairi's legs were shaking "Mattia please lemme s-sstop it" Kairi begged "No now shut up slut until i say speak" Mattia said his voice slightly raising as pulled up to the house. Mattia sat in the car for a minute just to make Kairi suffer as Kai came for the third time Mattia decided it was enough "You can stop" Mattia said smirking at his slut as he walked into the house he hung up bursting into the room Kairi had cum all over himself legs still sightly shaking Kairi looked at Mattia with pure lust in his eyes Mattia started to undress painfully slow knowing Kairi was watching with anticipation. Once Mattia fully undressed he started jerking off his boner now painfully hard Kairi sat on the bed legs still spread Mattia aligned himself with Kairi rubbing his dick along Kairi's clit teasing him Kairi tried to hold in his moans Mattia thrusted into Kairi finally giving him the satisfaction of feeling full "Mm" Kairi hummed Mattia kept his slow speed gripping Kairi's thighs going deeper than he ever had Kai gripped his back making scratch marks "Mattia my god" Kairi moaned cumming Mattia would usually get mad about him cumming without permission but Mattia pulled out and came on Kai's stomach needing to release two "I love you" Mattia said locking eyes with his lover..

word count:626

ts sucks it's just a filler 🥺🤝❤️ 

also ive been listening to country music i-