𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

Mattia meet's kairi at a club

Kairi was on the dance floor swaying his hips to summer walker Mattia watched in disbelief that he was alone "Who's that" Mattia asked Zach eyeing Kairi "I dont know but if you dont get him i will" Zach winked at Kairi who waved lightly at the two before slowly disappearing into the crowd Mattia took a shot then followed. "Hey" Mattia smirked finally catching up with the surprisingly fast boy "You watch me all night and all you can say is hey" Kairi said dancing against Mattia "You leave me speechless" Mattia whispered in his ear wrapping his arms around kai's waist."You better start talking we dont have all night" Mattia just smiled at his sassy comment before grabbing his hand leading him outside."Wanna come to my place" Mattia smirked putting kairi's hair behind his ear "He talks" Kairi fake gasped "Im serious come with me" Mattia said his eyes scanning kai's beautiful outfit that showed off his curves. "Well lets go big boy.."

S   M    U    T 

Kairi walked into the huge house in aw "You're rich?" Kairi asked walking around scared to touch his clearly expensive art pieces "And you're nosy come on" Mattia led Kai into his bedroom that glowed dark blue "Lay down" Mattia said climbing on top of Kairi kissing him lightly biting his lip Kairi gasped in surprise but he liked it and continued to kiss back his hands all over Mattia's body edging for more Mattia took his hint and lifted his shirt over his head Kairi practically drooled at the sight of Mattia's abs Mattia started to slip off Kairi's dress immediately kissing down his body  Kairi tangled his fingers in his hair moaning as Mattia gave him cute pink hickeys "Oh fuck" Kairi moaned when Mattia started kissing in between his thighs "Uh-" Kairi interrupted Mattia's kisses "I know" Mattia whispered rubbing Kai's pussy through his silk lace panties Kairi wasn't gonna ask how he knew he just let him continue Mattia could feel his wetness through kai's panties so he decided to slip them off. 

Mattia spread Kai's legs kissing his clit then putting his tongue in Kai basically tongue fucking him Kai began moaning loudly trying to close his legs Mattia gripped his thighs telling him to stop but he didn't Mattia was too good at this he felt his high coming "Stop baby" Mattia said finally stopping only to continue seconds after Kairi started grinding his hips against Mattia's tongue "Mmm my god" Kairi moaned cumming all over Mattia smirked then swallowed his cum "Delicious baby" Mattia said kissing Kai's neck then his lips again Mattia aligned himself with Kai rubbing his tip against Kai's clit as Kairi bit his lip "C'mon I hate to be teased" Kai said then Mattia slammed into him groaning as he continued his hard thrust Kairi grinding his hips as Mattia hit his sweet spot "Yes right there oh fuck" Kai moaned he had never met anyone like Mattia he was perfect with every stroke it was god like Mattia continued feeling pleasure shoot down his body but he wanted Kairi to cum first "fuck fuck fuck" Kairi moaned as he came all over Mattia's length Mattia pulled out and came just at the sight of Kairi cumming "Oh fuck" Mattia groaned as he laid next to Kairi cleaning himself with a Kleenex Kairi's lips were to perfect to ruin with cum Mattia grabbed some sweats and a hoodie handing them to Kairi "Here i know it's not your size but i doubt anything could possibly look bad on you" Mattia said smiling at the beautiful boy "How are you so good" Kairi asked slipping on the over sized outfit  "That was my first time" Kairi gasped cutting Mattia off and Mattia laughed "Porn i guess" Mattia shrugged oblivious to his talent. He slipped on an outfit of his own and laid next to Kairi wrapping his arms around his small body running his fingers through his dark hair "Don't leave okay?" Mattia whispered "What?" Kairi asked turning around " I dont wanna wake up in an empty bed i do that everyday" Mattia laughed slightly and Kai smiled "I want you to stay" Mattia basically begged " I will" Kairi smiled kissing Mattia silently thanking god he met him..

word count:745

Heyyy