𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

Stripper part two

Stripper part two..

"oh?" Kairi said looking at Mattia who's face practically screamed im not ready to be a dad Kairi was still in shock himself he had no idea how to react what to do what to say "K-kairi im so sorry" Mattia said sweating bullets as he searched the room for his and Kairi's clothes Kairi just sat there wrapped in Mattia's sheet's staring at the frantic boy "If i am pregnant" Kairi finally spoke gaining Mattia's full attention "I dont have to keep it" Kairi mumbled Mattia's mind started racing if there was chance he could bring a child into this world planned or not he wasn't gonna get rid of it but it was Kairi's choice so he could do nothing but nod  handing Kairi sweats and a t-shirt "Lets sleep for now and we'll talk about this tomorrow" Mattia sighed changing the sheets while Kairi got dressed. The two climbed into bed laying in silence Mattia took it upon himself to wrap his arms around Kairi's waist "Im here no matter what decision you make" Mattia said kissing Kairi's neck "Thank you Mattia"

1 month later 

Kairi already knew he was pregnant but Mattia wanted him to take a test just to be sure "Mattia we dont need to do this" Kairi laughed Mattia had been really supportive Kairi had been practically living with him since the night they met Mattia always helped with Kai's random stomach aches and always went out of his way to get whatever weird snacks Kairi requested."I know we dont need to but i just wanna be 100%" Mattia said holding Kairi's hand in a way Kairi felt bad for living with Mattia for free even though Mattia pretty wealthy Kairi still felt like he was using him. They picked a test and headed home to The fairly large house."Are you ready" Mattia asked sitting on the bathroom counter Kairi came in between his legs pecking him on the lips "Yes im ready because i already know im pregnant" Kairi smiled being with Mattia he learned how protective and soft he was Mattia learned how sassy and sweet Kairi was they grew to have real feelings for each other they completed each other and everyone around them could see how they clicked. Kairi took the test and they were now in the waiting process "Mattia i want to thank you for spoiling me like you have i'll pay you back one day" Kairi said "What? pay me back Kairi owe me anything what's the point of me having all this money with no one to spend it on" Mattia laughed trying to lighten the mood Kairi looked genuinely sad Kairi gave a fake smile before picking up the test "I hate to say i told you so but.." Kairi showed Mattia the test smiling Mattia wrapped his arms around Kairi tears threatening to fall he was gonna be a dad..

5 months later

Mattia and Kairi had found out the gender a few weeks before but were just now telling friends. "A girl huh?" Ale said rubbing Kai's small bump "Yep our baby girl" Kairi smiled kissing Mattia they had started dating after taking the test and fell pretty hard for each other "We'll i hope Mattia knows how to fight cause she's gonna be beautiful" Taylor added smiling at her best friend she met Kai at the strip club when he was just 19 and they've been best friends every since "Ive been practicing" Mattia said flexing his muscles "Mhm" Kairi said making everyone laugh he had a way of doing that a simple gesture or facial expression would make everyone burst into laughter Mattia hoped that would rub off on their daughter "Soo names?" Taylor asked snapping Mattia out of his daze "Well me and his mom are working on that" Kairi said "Well then i know it'll be good" Taylor beamed  trusting Kairi's taste.  "Can i get a hint?" Mattia asked Kairi shook his head "Pleaseee" Mattia begged "Noo" Kairi laughed "Fine then no snacks for you" Mattia said picking up all Kai's chips "Finee it starts with a M" Mattia sighed putting the snacks down "That didn't really help" Mattia said grabbing Kai's waist  "Your outfit is cute" Mattia said kissing kairi's neck  "Thanks" Kairi blushed "Were gonna go" Ale said after watching the scene play in front of them after leaving Mattia gave Kairi a look the look that Kairi knew meant i want rip you apart 
"No" Kairi said sternly grabbing the snacks heading to the living room "But movies?"  Kairi said grabbing his fuzzy blanket "Fine" Mattia playfully rolled his eyes laying on the couch cuddling kai...

9 months later

Kairi's body didn't change much his bump was small and most people couldn't even tell he was pregnant. "Mattia!" Kairi screamed from the kitchen the scream waking Mattia he instantly jumped out of bed running down stairs to the kitchen "My water broke" Kairi whispered shouted "Baby stay right there" Mattia said before running back upstairs for the hospital bag "I have no where to go" Kairi giggled watching his frantic boyfriend run around the house,Mattia picked Kairi up bridal style carrying him to the car before returning into the house for a few seconds to grab the bag and some snacks for Kai Mattia's nervousness somehow calmed Kairi and humored him at times "It's 4am what were you doing out of bed?" Mattia asked "I wanted a snack" Kairi laughed.As Kairi settled in his hospital bed Mattia paced the room "Why are you nervous?" Kairi asked genuinely confused "I dont want to work too much and miss out on her life" Mattia admitted he didn't want to make the same mistake his own father did "Mattia you're not gonna work too much you'll be apart of Madison's life just as much as me i dont-" Kairi went on "Madison?" Mattia said his voice and expression softening Kairi and Mattia's mom picked out the name but refused to tell Mattia until birth "Yes Madison and you'll be there.." Kairi smiled rubbing circular motions on Mattia's hand something that usually calmed him "Hello Mr.Consentino you're 9 centimetres dilated we can began pushing now if you'd like" the Doctor announced "Yes id like to begin now" Kairi smiled he was ready to meet his daughter Mattia ran his fingers through Kairi's hair smiling at his baby he was so strong for doing this and fearless Mattia admired that "Okay let's begin.." 

1 hour later

"She's beautiful" The doctor said handing the baby to Mattia who started to cry Kairi felt really tired and without knowing it started to doze off. The doctors told Mattia it was normal and Kairi just needed rest they took Madison to get cleaned and Mattia called Ale and Taylor who came as fast as they could. "Congratulations!!" they yelled walking into the room with a million balloons and flowers "Shh" Mattia said taking them to the hallway  "Kairi's resting he hasn't seen her yet but she's so beautiful" Mattia bragged Ale hadn't seen Mattia this happy in years it was refreshing Tay could say the same thing about Kai something in his eyes lit up when he looked at Mattia "Mr.Polibio she's ready" The doctor said handing Mattia the fresh baby Taylor gasped "Oh my god Mattia she's gorgeous" She said grabbing the small girl "She really is Mattia im so proud of you and Kai for coming this far" Ale said playing with her already small curls "Let's bring her to kai" Tay said walking into the room" Seeing kairi drinking juice  he was glowing his hair sat perfectly parted "She's sleep but she looks just like you" Tay said giving kai his baby he held her caressing her small face "I cant believe it" Kairi whispered smiling at the mini him...

Madison Polibio 

Madison Polibio 

word count:1355

das long asf part 3?