𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 𝐓 𝐖 𝐎

Movies

Movies

All the boys decided to go to the moves because Alvero and Ro were visiting which was becoming very rare. "Yo where ya'll goin" Ale yelled as Mattia and kai kai moved to the other side of the theater "We need space" Mattia yelled back the two letting out a burst giggles at his lie "They always do this" Ale rolled his eye's. Everyone got seated and the theater was fairly quiet because the movie was about to start Mattia began shifting in his seat because Kai had his hand on his thigh sliding it further up just to mess with him "Stop!" Mattia whisper yelled their friend group just gave them a glance before paying attention to the movie that had now started "Why im just having fun" Kai whispered in Matti's ear rubbing his thigh "Im not" Mattia said glaring at Kairi "Then move my hand" the two sat in silence for a few seconds Mattia's cheeks glowing a deep red "Exactly" Kairi said kissing the boys neck and palming him through his sweats Mattia didn't even know Kai could be this bold and Kai didn't know Mattia could be so submissive

S   M  U  T 

Kai slipped his small hand into Mattia's pants swiping his thumb over the tip to see Tia's reaction he groaned quietly gripping the arm rest Kai continued teasing the tip loving his reactions. Kai slid his hand down Mattia's long length working miracles with just his hands "Mmm shit Kai" Mattia groaned Kairi watched with a devilish smile biting his lip "You like that dont you?" kairi asked his boldness taking Mattia by surprise again "Yes Kai..i fucking love it" Mattia groaned his words barely coming out Kai's hands sped up Mattia started kissing Kairi to hide his groans Mattia grabbed Kairi's neck deepening the kiss as he sucked on his tongue Kairi started to moan too Kai broke the kiss when he felt a warm liquid all over his tiny hand he stared into Mattia's hazel eyes as he licked his cum off Mattia bit his lip watching closely before standing up and walking out of the theater Kairi followed Ale shrugged at Alvero who asked what the two were doing. Mattia led Kairi to his car in the empty parking lot they laid in the backseat making out Mattia was on top of Kairi kissing aggressively Kairi bit Mattia's lip they both smirked as they grind against each other Mattia breaks the kiss sucking on his long finger's before putting them in Kai's pants slowly fingering him Kai started moaning tears forming in his eyes  Mattia noticed and tried his best to pleasure Kai to distract him from the pain he started sucking on his sweet spot Kai pulled Mattia's hair lightly every time his fingers thrust in and out of his tight hole "Daddy mm" Kairi hummed in Mattia ear as he continued giving Kai dark purple and light pink hickeys. Kairi started grinding his hips to Mattia's fingers now that he had three in him pleasure washed over his body he kept pulling Mattia's hair harder now trying to get the attention of the boy who was addicted to his neck but Mattia hadn't even noticed "Mattia?" he continued his kisses  "Daddy i need you" Kairi moaned Mattia abruptly stopped and quickly started to strip him and Kai of their clothes Mattia held Kai's curvy hips wanting nothing more than to add pink marks to his smooth pale skin but instead he slid into Kai with no warning and started thrusting his hips "T-this feels so..good" Kairi moaned as Mattia continued thrusting slowly he started to kiss kairi again starting another make out session but they didn't mind  Mattia kept at his slow pace as the two practically ate each other alive Kai pulled away "Im gonna cu-" he came mid sentence Mattia smirked watching his eyes roll a stream of moans coming out of his mouth at once. Mattia did a few fast thrust before cumming inside of the small boy's body "Oh shit that was the best" Mattia laughed he had never felt this good Kai smiled and nodded in agreement the two got cleaned up Mattia's tongue doing most of the work they walked back into the theater catching their friends walking into the lobby talking to each other laughing  Kai snuggled close to Mattia's body trying to hide his many hickeys his arms wrapping around his torso Mattia wrapped an arm around his shoulder as they walked to the group "Had fun?" Alvero asked staring at the boys with red swollen lips a few of Kai's hickeys visible "Yeah we had fun" Kairi giggled Mattia leaned down kissing his lips lightly the boys watched in shock but didn't question the sus couple.. 

word count:820

We like yes?