𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑦

Now, though its pretty obvious, I do not own Shadowhunters or The Mortal Instruments

Now, though its pretty obvious, I do not own Shadowhunters or The Mortal Instruments. The credit goes to Cassandra Clare and the creators of the Shadowhunters tv series. I only own Kiara Chase and her plotline.

Also, I know Alec is gay, I have nothing against that, I love Alec, I love Magnus, they are perfect for each other and I ship them all the way. However, this is fanfiction and I want to try see him with a girl, so for this story, he is bisexual.

I will go mostly with the tv series but add a little of the book, like for example Some of the character descriptions remain. Forgive me if I discredit Clary a bit but honestly, I never truly liked her and Jace in Season 1.Ooh, depending on how I feel, the timeline of events might change slightly.

Lastly folks, this is my first time writing on Wattpad so go easy on me. If you guys want to see something new in this love story please suggest (I'll take any ideas into consideration) and correct me with any mistakes in grammar and spelling. I hope this story will be a success and I promise to update as soon as possible as life is so unpredictable.