[B] #1 - CONFESS FAILED

It's 10 o'clock at the evening and here I am lying on my bed, staring the black scene outside. Just thinking and analyzing everything about my "crush". It's been 4 years that I kept this feeling on him trying not to get his attention.

In that 4 years I'm just hiding on my shadows and secretly loving him. Am I inlove? Everyday, every morning my mind always thinks about him. His eyes, his voice, his figure, everything! I admit that every minute or even second I'm thinking about his features and it made me lying on the clouds.

About the attitude? I don't have any problem with that. Infact he's perfectly imperfect. He got all the ideal attributes that I want. He's a total package!

It's final, it's about time. I will tell my feelings towards him.

The next morning I reminded myself and prepare everything that is needed to prepare. This feelings of mine can't be keep for too long. It wants to burst out in the air and express it to the person that I admire. I told to myself that there is a possibility that I might be rejected and I'm ready for that rejection. Can I feel ok when he rejects me? Oh well, let's do it. Take the risk and you'll know what comes next.

Now, I am walking all alone here on the hallway going to the campus grounds where he is probably reading his favorite history book. When I reached the grounds, I roamed and spotted him sitting over of a bark of a tree. I mustered all the courage that I have and walk towards him. He seems so busy with the book that he is reading. He didn't notice my presence at all, This is it pansit! I stood up infront of him.

"Race" I blurted out. He lifted his head and our eyes met. Those cold black eyes stared to me blankly.

"Oh sunny! sorry but I'm in the middle of reading this book. If you have something to say, divulge it later. You may leave now." He said coldly averting his gaze from me.

I quickly grabbed his book and shouted...

"I LOVE YOU RACE!" I shouted to the fullest. I don't care if we're creating a chaos here. This is the moment of truth!

I saw his reaction and he was shocked when I announced the 8 letters and 3 words.

"Y-you love me?" He muttered. I nodded in a shy manner as I realized the shame that I did.

Shoot! That was a breath-taking move. There, I finally said it.

"Sorry to dissapoint you but it's a no for me" Hearing those words cracked me. I was wrong all along. He started to stand up and start walking leaving me from behind. I'm trying to control my tears but they began to fall racing who's gonna win.

But before he took his leave he stopped for a moment and spoke again.

"Sorry, but I love you with a letter 'd' at the end four years ago but you didn't noticed it so I stop that nonsense thing and focused elsewhere. Sorry sunny, but I don't love you anymore." Then he finally walked away. I was left shocked and puzzled.

W-what? He had a feeling on me before? Then the feeling is mutual? What just happened? My fantasy turned into a nightmare on what I heard a minute ago. No. I was too coward to say my feelings in a result, it brought me to the thing that I never expected for.

***END***

A/N: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to click the "STAR BUTTON" below. Drop your reactions, comments and even suggestions in the comment box below. Thank you again! Lovelots.