[B] #3 - DETECTIVE KILLING

Hi! My name is Allendrina May and it's our lunchbreak now. I'm here at the canteen fulfilling my hunger that I need to because we have a case to solve.

I'm attached with a detective team with three more companions including me. They just hired me because they're searching members who has a potential in deducing things and thankfully, I got a slot for it. I really love detective stuffs and finally, I joined a detective group.

It's been a long time when they hired me and we solved tons of cases in and out of the school premises. Uh, I learned a lot when I joined on this group and I have fun too.

I was about to take a spoonful of rice when I heard a loud voice—shout of a girl to be specific outside of the cafeteria.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH"

When I reached the campus grounds to look what happened out there, my eyes were about to blow and crack on what I saw.

I saw a girl lying on the floor, her body is crushed into pieces and her blood is scattered everywhere. I clapped my hands towards to my mouth when I recognized the girl.

It's our clubmate Marizz Herrera!

I quickly avoided my gaze from her body. I can't stand a second staring on her body. How awful.

"CALL THE POLICE NOW!!!" One of the teacher shouted. Some of the students ran away from the horrable scene while some of them are vomiting from a corner.

Me? Almost.

I didn' t noticed that I'm a detective, or maybe I was too shocked on what happened to our companion.

"Allendrina!" A voice can be heard somewhere and when I turned around I saw our another companion — Jerry Mendes.

"W-what happened?" I blurted out to Jerry. I really thought that we will be solving the unsolved case together four but it seems like we lost a card.

"I don't know what's the exact scenario but I just heard a shout from a building. I can assume that she was pushed from a short distance." My clubmate said while caressing his chin. I can't believe on what just happened so my mind is still on the process.

"Did you saw Sean?" Jerry asked. He's our club president. Yeah, I didn't saw him up to now. Well, infact when it comes to this dying scenes our club president comes first before us.

I shooked my head as a reply. After that traumatic situation, Me and Jerry decided to go upstairs to examine everything.

Marizz was a great clubmate. She contributed many times on our cases and she proved to us her loyalty. I can't imagine that she died in a horrable death scene.

When we reached our clubroom, Jerry spoke up.

"I'll try to call him" Then he went outside leaving me in the office.

In no time, Jerry returned and he said "Sean is not around, he have an important matter to deal with." What kind of important matter huh?

As I heard his statement I looked down and close my eyes releasing a heavy sigh.

The teachers decided to tell the students to go home because of what happened earlier. I didn't stay too long in the clubroom so I went home all by myself.

It's 6 o'clock at the evening, it's already dark outside and I'm walking all by myself in the street road. My thoughts were flying to the unsolved case where a student was stabbed on her tummy and to tell you, the girl was Sean's classmate and to Marizz's death trying to get some clue or hint because this two might be connected to each other.

I was thinking deeply when I felt a vibration from my pocket.

Jerry is calling...

"Yes Jerry?" I said with boring a tone. I'm tired and exhausted today!

"Where are you Allendrina?" He asked, the background give me a goosebump.

"I'm on my way home. Why? Is there something wrong? Something happened?" I blurted out and I can feel something bad is going to happen.

"You have to be aware. Someone is after you and trying to ki" The next thing that I heard is Jerry is shouting in deep pain. I froze from walking. Observing everything from my surrounding.

Then......

I heard some footsteps, loud footsteps. I turned my head to see who's following me. My heart melts when I saw our club president is walking towards me.

"Allendrina..." He said coldly.

My feet automatically ran to hug him. I hug him as tight as I could but I was shocked — really shocked to his reply. No, he didn't hug me back. He punctured me with a knife. I can feel my hot blood flowing over my back. I sat in vulnerability. My body is weak now, really weak and my sight is starting to blur.

"W-what's happening" I muttured.

Sean only replied a devilish smile formed across his lips.

"W-why Sean?" I muttered again. Now I know who killed Jerry, Marizz and also the unsolved case. It's Sean all along. But why?

"You all deserve to die! You manipulative bastards. You all keep controlling me where to the fact that I'm the president. No, your time has come. Bye Allendrina." Then he left. While me, trying to seek some help and enduring the pain that I'm feeling.

No Sean... No it couldn't be... No...

***END***

A/N: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to click the "STAR BUTTON" below. Drop your reactions, comments and even suggestions in the comment box below. Thank you again! Lovelots.