[B] #9 - UNTOLD EMOTIONS (PART 1)

A/N: This story has two parts. This is the first part of the story. Enjoy reading! ❤

FIRST PART

It's a normal sunny day for me and I'm walking the long corridor of our school when my name was shouted somewhere. I roamed at my back to see who's calling me. It's Alyana: My Classmate. We're kinda close so she can call me like that. If I don't know that girl, huh! I just ignore her and continue walking. But anyways she approached me with a wide smile that she is wearing and a beauty features on her face.

"Kanina pa kita hinahanap teh!" She said while charging her energy. Did she ran fast just to find me? Dapat hinintay niya nalang ako sa classroom since magkaklase naman kame.

"May problema ba?" I asked. She look at me seriously. Her eyes told me to listen to her. I guess she have an important matter to discuss with me.

"Tara sabihin ko sayo habang naglalakad. Grabe! HAHAHAHAHA mukhang nakalimutan mona ata" Then we strode off the hallway again.

"Ano ngang sasabihin mo?" I asked again while we're walking the hallway. She stopped for a moment, maybe thinking on how to start the topic.

"Di mo ba talaga alam? Hay nako! Nakalimutan mo na ata! Bukas na ang pageant!" She exclaimed. Pageant? What pageant?

"Ha? Anong pageant?" I asked. I don't have any idea on what she's talking about.

"Hay nako! Puro ka kasi aral aral. Nakalimutan mona yung pageant." It would be better if she will explain that "pageant thing" to me."Ano bang meron bukas? At anong pageant pageant yan? Nako Alyana! Alam mo namang busy ako diba?" I demanded. Nagpatuloy lang kami sa paglalakad nang di ko pa lubusang nalalaman kung anong pageant ang sinasabi nitong babaeng ito.

"Manood ka ng laban bukas. Bukas na yung finals. Suportahan natin sina Joshua at Paola!" Natigilan ako sa pagsasalita and my face expression looks like I'm pale nung narinig ko ang pangalan ni Joshua.

"Ha? Sumama ka bukas! Chance mo na'to para magpapansin saiyong crushieee ayiiie" Pangbubuska sakin ni Alyana. She is the only one who knew about my "lovelife". But thankfully, she didn't leaked it to anyone or someone because if she do, I'm doomed!

When we reached the room we immeadiately took our seats. Alyana went elsewhere to have a casual talk with our classmates. Ito talaga si Alyana! Chismis everyday ano?

While me? I go to my seat and gonna review some notes because later on we will have our long exam in Physics. I'd rather to browse my notes than talking to some people about nonsense and non-beneficial things.

Natigil ang aking diwa sa pag-aaral nang marinig kong nagsisimula nang magingay ang mga kaklase ko. I lifted my head and tried to see what's going on. May artista bang dumating?

"HI JOSHUA!!!" One of my girl classmate said. He's here! Joshua is here! My eyes roamed and view him a peek over to my seat.

"HI JOSH! KAMUSTA KA NAMAN?"
"SAKIN KA NALANG TUMABI JOSH!"
"KYAAAAAAAH!"

Those are some flirty and bitchy statements that my girl classmates said when Joshua entered our room.

Seriously? You know, they're are so obsessed with Joshua. Just a blink of an eye, our girls are shouting and having some kilig breakdowns. Oo, pogi at matalino si Joshua but huh? Grabe naman yung pagkaobssesed nila kay Joshua? Kulang nalang isugal na nila yung buhay nila just to impress him.

Maybe you're asking me that I didn't fall for his charms didn't you? Well, Yes, I do have some feelings for him but not to the point that I am living it everyday. Plus, I also don't know if the feeling is mutual. So let's keep it a 50-50. Pag crush lang, my definition for that is just an INSPIRATION lang. No need to be so obssesed.

When our Professor got inside, we panicked and go back to our seats.

"Good afternoon Class! Today, before we start our long exam I have some announcements to make." Our physics professor said. Umugong nanaman ang mga bulungan sa paligid.

"Tomorrow is the "Binibini at Ginoong kalikasan" pageant. I would like you to watch the pageant and support our contestants especially to Joshua and Paola because their representing our Grade level" She said and there it goes, overreacting nanaman ang mga girls dito.

"YES SIRRRR"
"OO NAMAN PARA KAY JOSHUA BABE!"
"SUPORTAHAN NATIN SI JOSHUA GUYS!"

***

Kakatapos lang ng klase namin and the exams are exhausted and at the same time super stress! Matapos yung exams, I heard some girls will prepare banners and other cheering things for the pageant tomorrow. Hindi naman sa ayaw kong pumunta pero may mga gagawin din kasi ako for tomorrow.

"Angel..." Someone called my name from behind. And to my surprise it's Joshua. He is also preparing his things.

"A-ano yon?" I answered in a shaky voice. The atmosphere blew and I felt his warmth presence. I can't look to his dull black eyes. I can't have a eye contact to him kasi naiilang ako.

"Uuwi kanadin ba? Tara sabay na tayo?" I don't know what's the chase at ganito yung acting niya, but I kept in silent nalang.

We trudge the wallway, this seems very awkward for me because actually I don't talk too much. How can I make a move or make him entertained?

"Angel?"
"U-uhm?"
"I want you to watch me tomorrow. Can you come?" My eyes widened and I was surprised on what he just said. Is this true? After many times that he is always avoiding and acting like I didn't exist he just talked to me and told me to watch him tomorrrow? Please, Slap my face now if this is just a dream.

"Hey?! Can you come?" My conciousness was occupied on what he just said in a result, I didn't reply immeadiately. I look at him and damn HE SMILED AT ME! No precious Venus!!!

Okay, Angel, Calm down. Calm down. You need to act as normal as you could be. Mahahalata niyang kinikilig ka or nagulat.

"Ahh! S-sorry, di ako makakapunta. May mga gagawin kasi ako bukas eh but I'll try" I said. I'm not lying guys, I have something to do bukas kaya I can't watch him over.

"Oh I see..." Joshua said looking me straight in the eyes. I averted my gaze somewhere because the awkwardness is still on the go. "But please try to attend the pageant tomorrow? Please? Pretty please???" What is he doing??? Is he begging for my presence for tomorrow?

"I will try my very best. Pero bakit gusto mo ko papuntahin doon?" There! Atlast, I said it! Curious din kasi ako kung baket niya ko gusto pumunta sa pageant para panoorin siya.

"Because..." He said with the serious tone. "Kasi?" I asked.

"You're my motivation and my inspiration Angel. I like you Angel." I was shocked and speechless. He hold my hands and it gave me the vibes that I can't resist! Is this really happening???

To be continued...

A/N: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to click the "STAR BUTTON" below. Drop your reactions, comments and even suggestions in the comment box below. Thank you again! Lovelots.