[B] #4 - VICTORY IN LOVE

"You may go now. Goodluck for tomorrow Mr. Velasquez"

"Thank you Ma'am!"

I turned around and walk throughout the door. I just finished talking to my mentor for the upcoming "writing contest" that will happen tomorrow. And yes, I'm a writer and I write to express feelings nor emotions that I can't state verbally.

I'm Jeremy Velasquez a perfectly imperfect man. Somebody says my life is good as a rich man, have a brilliant mind after all. Somebody says that I'm a total package because I'm rich, smart, handsome, talented and so on so forth.

I always took that as a compliment but they don't know that I am not completed yet there's still missing and I've found her already.

Meet my soon to be girlfriend: Abbygail Garcia which I am courting until now.

Well, she captured me. She is the missing piece in my life. I just met her this year and I consider her as a blessing. She's simple and kinda cute eventhough she always hunt moodswings.

I fell inlove with her so I court her. Luckily, she said that I have a chance, I mean she ask me if I'm  willing to wait then I say YES! By all means, I have a chance on her.

Let's go back to the topic, so tomorrow, I'll be competing to the other writers outside the school. Our school chose me because they said that I can be a sucessful writer someday and I really have potential in writing. As they believe on my capabilities I have no choice to join the contest. I'm going to win that not only for my school and for myself but also for Abby.

"Jem" Oh, Here is she. She called me in a middle of the hallway. Her hair is bouncing as her figure shines brightly. My eyes stuck to her for a moment of one or two. She's so pretty indeed.

He gave me a hug when we already met.

"I'll be supporting you tomorrow. I heard that you will have a writing contest so I have to be there" She said smiling. It touches my heart and at the same time it melts. How sweet is she.

"Ha? I'll be watching you, It doesn't matter if you win atleast you tried and you're the best for me" She added.

"Bye! Seeyou!!!" Then, she bid her farewell gesturing a flying kiss to me. I catch it and act that I ate her kiss lol.

The next morning it's the competition. Before the competition I kept telling to myself that I have to win this not just for myself and to my school but also for Abby.

But it seems like fate put a tricked on me. Sad to say, I lost. I think I need to learn more things and improve my quality of writing.

But, It is a big shame for my school that I lose especially for Abby.

As I walked towards to my school I can hear them saying:

"Okay lang yon Jem!"
"You're still our winner!"
"Cheer up Jem"

Maybe they knew the result already? Argh! I face them smiling hiding my dissapointment upon me.

Then I felt a hug on my behind. It's Abby the woman I love.

I faced her and start talking.

"Sorry babe if I didn—" She cutted my words.

"Hey, it's okay. There will be always a next time. And besides, you're still my winner." She formed a cute face to me. I smiled a bit towards to her.

"But you know what? it's still a YES for me" Abby said while smilling upon me.

W-what is she talking about?

"W-what?" I said jokely, it didn't sunk on me. And I can't understand her last words.

"I answered your "can you be my girlfriend" question" She said and her cheeks starts to turn red.

"How slow Jem!" She added then she run away.

My lips formed a big smile as I realized her words.

SHE FINALLY SAID YES TO ME!!!

WHHHHAAAA! At last! She answered me. I'm the happiest man in the world. YES! YES! YES!

"ABBYGAILLLL" I shouted and run to catch her up.

And yes, I didn't win the contest but I just won a woman's heart.

***END***

A/N: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to click the "STAR BUTTON" below. Drop your reactions, comments and even suggestions in the comment box below. Thank you again! Lovelots.