[C] #8 - LOVE VS FRIENDSHIP

Have you encountered or stucked up choosing what will pick?

Love or Friendship?

If you do, this confession might work for you. Well, as we all know that when a problem tighten us in a situation that we don't want, there would be an option to choose. You can either say "Yes" or "No". But this confession will tell you one lesson and that is: The Importance Of Friendship In All Odds

There you have your friend, a friend of yours, a real friend I might can tell. You have her/him on every situation whenever how happy it is or how sad it is, your friend always got your back and support you even you're a winner or sometimes you fail. To the times that you hang out and create happy and hilarious memories. To the times that you faced difficulties and challenges to the point you didn't consider yourselves as a friend. On every situation that you encountered your friend calls you for being 'stupid' and 'dumb' but atleast she/he is true. He/she won't let you suffer alone, your friend will accept and take part his/her self to you.

And there you have your lovelife. This lovelife of yours changed your lifestyle as it cringe to read: it changed your world. You feel chemical reactions of love when this love of yours came. Yes, you are inlove with this guy/gal. This guy/gal wants to keep you happy everytime and you didn't expect that you will sense the happiness with his/her company. And there you have it, when the day finally came that your love confessed to you  that she/he loves you you were in a cloud nine. You think that you will explode on what just happened. You waited this for so long.

And the time has come, you will choose between friendship or love.

When this day will happen, you need to think hard and decision well. You might say pa nga: "Why I need to choose from the two? Why I can't choose both?" if you can choose both, good for you but if not this may help you.

Whatever happens, choose the word "FRIENDSHIP".

Always remember the first paragraph. Your friend is just like your mother who can be your crying wall whenever you're sad. Your friend can also be your clown as a sources of happiness. You can't live without your friend I assure you. Over all, you can say that you need a friend to surpass obstacles in life with smiles. You can count your friend on!

So please, choose your friendship over relationship because friendship can last long and it may haunt you in the night for making a wrong decision.

Because at the end of the day:

"FRIENDSHIP IS SO POWERFUL"

A/N: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to click the "STAR BUTTON" below. Drop your reactions, comments and even suggestions in the comment box below. Thank you again! Lovelots.