[B] #9 - UNTOLD EMOTIONS (PART 2)

A/N: This is the last part of UNTOLD EMOTIONS. If haven't read the first part then you can't proceed here because you might be confused to the flow of the story.  Enjoy reading! ❤

— LAST PART —

I don't know if I'm dreaming that Joshua said that he likes me. If I was in a dream, please don't wake me up. Joke! I want to make things clear and clarify also.

Today, is the pageant and I'm heading my way to our school. Maybe, Joshua said that to change my mind going to the pageant. But he did say, arghhh. I'm confused and curious at the same time.

As I arrived in the entrance gate there are a bunch of students who fell in line to buy tickets and pay for the entrance fee to watch over the pageant.

"Where is Alyana anyway?" I asked on my mind. Last night, when Joshua changed my mind to go to the pageant, I texted Alyana to see each other in the entrance tomorrow. She was delightly to hear that I'll be joining but today, I don't see any single shadow of her is here. Bunch of random students are here but no Alyana's presence.

Ok. After 10 minutes and Alyana is still not here I'll go all by myself in the multi-purpose hall (which where the pageant will be held). To keep myself busy, I decided to take a sit on one of the bleachers near on me. I got my phone out and text Alyana.

"Hey! Where are you? I'm at the entrance gate already!?" There. I texted her and I hope she would reply as soon as possi—

"KYAHHHHHHHHHHH" My thoughts were cutted off when the students shouted. I roamed my eyes to look what's going on. Oh~ Some of the candidates are here.

"NATHAN KYAH!"
"HI REXALDDDD OHMYGHAD!"
"JOSHUA! JOSHUA! YOU'RE SO HANDSOME"
"KHAEL! PLEASE LOOK AT US!!!"

The candidates of the Ginoong kalikasan are here? And there is Joshua standing over there. Shems. Why they are here? They must prepare for the pageant.

"ANGGGGEL!!!" I turned around and finally! Alyana is here. "Thank God you're her—" Once again, I cut my words off.

"KYAHHH NATHAN BABY!!!" What??? Alyana joined the crowded circle. "H-Hey Alyana!" I followed her, I don't want to be alone again. Our feet brought us joining the crowd. What's with these people?

"Hi Ladies, We are the candidates of Ginoong Kalikasan that will happen later on..." Someone from the four boys said.

"YES KHAEL BABY!!!" That must be the representative of the Grade 10 level? Did I mentioned to you that we are a Grade 11 student? If not, Sorry for that.

"So, we would like to say thank you to all of you for buying the tickets so that you can watch us. Thank you so much!" He must be the Rexald from the Grade 12 level? I hope I got it correct.

"Sana suportahan niyo kami mamaya pag mismong pageant na because it will help us to do our bests" Siya naman ata yung Nathan from the Grade 9 Council.

Napatingin ako kay Joshua na nakapoker face lang ngayon. Siniko siya ng katabi nitong si Rexald at may ibinulong na di namin narinig. He don't have to say? The three talked that they need our support but him?

"Thank you again and enjoy the show later!" He said in his low baritone voice. That's all? Kahit na ganoon lang ang sinabi niya, nagsigawan at magtutulakan padin ang ibang kababaihan sakanya.