[B] #7 - PSYCHOPATHtetic

NO... STOP... MAKE IT STOP!!!

I am trembling here like a bell that is continuously ringing, sitting here at the sofa while holding my knees together. I wish it didn't happened. Tell me that I'm only dreaming and they are still alive.

PLEASE. TELL. ME. THAT. I'M. ONLY. DREAMING.

As the door swang, a figure of a police officer emerged to my sight. He is walking slowly towards me and he is holding something. Is he gonna arrest me? No! He shouldn't be! I'm also a victim of harassment here!

"Hi, I'm Officer Castillion one of the police officer that is incharge to your mother's death" He said slowly. He pulled a chair besides him and sit infront of me, facing me face to face.

"Don't worry. I'll find a way who killed your mother. Please cooperate with me because you're the witness, you saw how your mother was killed on your two eyes." The police officer said. Why is he talking like this? He is insensitive! My mother was killed and the way he talked? Argh! Anyways, I didn't bother to reply.

I look at him straight in his eyes and he might kill my mother. Girl's instinct is always right.

"Now, do you kn" The police officer cut off his question. Our gaze turned to the door and we saw a person entering the room.

It's my bestfriend Alena.

She ran quickly to me and give me a tight hug. I felt the warmness and at the same time the concern of my bestfriend.

"Are you okay? Good thing nothing happened to you! Thanks God!" She exclaimed as she finished hugging me. Again, I was in silence: defening silence. I felt like I'm not in the mood to talk today.

She turned to the police officer and ask some questions that I unintentionally eavesdrop. Are they talking to my mother's case?

"Do you found out who's behind this officer?" My friend asked in a low voice.

"Not yet, but I think your friend might help us to identify who is the culprit behind the murder" The police officer replied then he took a glimpse on me.

When they done talking they approach me and ask some questions about my mother's death.

"Hey! St—"

"MAKE IT STOP!!!" I shouted making them to stop speaking. With their confused reactions written on their faces, they asked me again.

"Stop? What are you talking about Miss?" The police officer said cluelessly.

"You're next..." I whisper it in the air.

As I raised my head, I shoot death glances on them, I can see that they stepped backward one or two inches away from me..

They must be scared right now. Huh, they must be because they are bastards. HAHAHA.

"S-Stacy???" My bestfriend asked me. The fear on her face was painted while the police officer was shocked.

I mustered my strength and stood up, walking to them with an unpleasent look.

"NO STACY NO!!!" My bestfriend shouted as I stab her in the stomach. She screamed in pain like a dog who is eaten by a lion. The police officer? He froze on his place, still shocked what he just saw.

My bestfriend cried in pain and her body is starting to be in downfall. Next is the police officer which also a bastard.

My sight turned to him. With no time to spare I grab a fragile vase and slammed it to him. He also shouted in pain but I don't care.

"S-Stacy...W-what are—" I heard Stacy is still speaking so I cut her off.

"Oh, you're still alive? Well, one stab of a knife isn't enough to die HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" I approached her again with a sharp knife holding on my right hand. I stab her multiple times I can hear her shouting "Stopppp!!" but it fell on my deaf ears.

Minutes passed reality slap me hard. Realizing what I did. My eyes widened as I saw two people bathing with their own blood — The police officer and my bestfriend! — are lying on the cold floor.

"No..." This is not happening

"no..." I must be dreaming again.

"NO!!!" I muttered and screamed loudly. I did it again. What's happening to me???

For the last time the door swang again and some police officers are getting in.

"GET HER!" One of the police officer instructed. They handcuffed my hands but I was trembling and fighting that I'm innocent. No! I didn't did that! But... I did.

I killed my mother cut her head and dribbled it like a basketball. (Which is the case lately) Also, I killed my father who abandoned us months ago. I burned him to crisp to put him to the hell that we felt when he abandoned us.

"NO PLEASE HAHAHA STOP! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!! HAHAHA" As I said those words the police officers took me out of the room.

***END***

A/N: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to click the "STAR BUTTON" below. Drop your reactions, comments and even suggestions in the comment box below. Thank you again! Lovelots.