[B] #12 - SHORT QUIRK STORY

"Are you inlove with me?" I asked out of the blue. I'm talking to someone and I can see that she is inlove with me. How? Well, my charms can are irresistable.

She's probably inlove with me. Halatang halata sa itsura't galawan niya na inlove siya sakin.

I had been in a relationship for so many times and I'm used to it. People kneel over my charismatic charms.

"Do you think so?" The person replied, I look at her features and I can say "yeah you are" but I just observed and predicted the next move.

"People are easy to attract aren't they? Just a wink, just a smile they will fall into you" I look at her again. Hmm she has the confidence that I admire.

My idealmate is just simple but has the eagerness to attain everything that she wants. I want my love to have the confidence to show the world the real her.

"Yeah" I replied to her statement. She beamed a seducing smile to me which it turn on my lever and smile back as well. Hmm she's really trying to impress me huh?

"So, do you have any romantic affection towards me?" I awkwardly asked. Mostly, girls chased me and begged for me just to give attention to them but this girl that I'm talking is really turning me on.

"Why do you think so?" She gave me a captivating smirk.

Sus, pakipot pa halata naman na may gusto naman sakin.

I let that thought stay on my mind. I don't want to offend her being. I need to pull out my hidden guns and start the show. Minsan lang ako magpakitang gilis.

"Because your eyes said so" I made my voice more masculine so it will have an impression towards to this pretty girl that I'm speaking with.

Once again, she let her smile beam. Her teeth are shining and her lips are... Argh!

"Sorry, you must have a wrong intuition" She said while twirling her hair tips.

No no no. Hindi ako pwedeng mareject ng napakagandang babaeng ito. I must do something more catchy and more sweet to piqued her interest.

"Really? Maybe I'm just assuming things" I tried the reverse psychology and I hope it works.

"So, you think that you l can capture me by changing the tables and made me feel pity to you aren't you?" She replied.

Plan failed. I need a back-up. Time for Plan B.

"Oh sorry, am I right all along?" I took back what I've said. I need to impress her and get her! Not to turn her off!

"Well..." She mumbled and looked at me seductively. Her lips move and I can sense that she's hiding something that I, probably knows.

"If you can turn my ideals on I'll tell you the truth." Now she said it. Sabi ko na nga bat nagpapakipot lang etong dilag na ito eh. Konti pa, bibigay kaden.

I refreshed myself and started the game in a disaster. Now I know that she only needs to impress her in a way to turn her on. This is it pansit.

"Again Miss, do you have any romantic attraction or even affection to me? Because if you have we can make that work" I said with a low but serious tone. Giving an emphatic stress to the sentence that I said, she'll give up her senses and tell me the truth.

"It that all you got?" She's really challenging me huh? She's rising above all the girls that I met. Interesting...

"I can court you" I said full of confidence.

I'm not sure but I think the statement that I said at the first of the story contradicted now. I must be falling on her charms.

She looked away and maybe, having the thought of giving up please? Malakas ang kutob kong meron Miss.

"I got to admit. Yes, I have." Finally. She confes— "Not until you reject me indirectly" She continued talking.

What she's talking about?

"Pardon me?" I said, full of confusions how did I reject her indirectly. She must be joking don't you think? I wish it too.

"Ok. Okay. I have a romantic feelings towards you and yes, I'm inlove with you too but I kinda' turned off on how you treat me" She explained while maintining her posture and her eyes attractively.

"H-how?" I asked.

"But it changed my mind. I think and you also said na magwowork naman right?" She said and her voice command me to nod. "There it is. The truth is I'm inlove with you ever since."

I was shocked and still confused. Anyways, atlast. I have her.

"So, you are inlove with me huh?"
"YES! YES I'M SUPER INLOVE!" She said while her excitement rose up in the air.

CONFIRMED!

My reflection on the mirror said it. I am inlove with myself talaga. Hahaha. Kung ano anong kalokohan nanaman ang naisip ko and I practiced if someone has a crush on me. Well, practice lang and talking in the mirror was kinda' a crazy thing to do but in my case now, haha I know what will happen.

CRUSH! ARE YOU INLOVE WITH ME? AHEHEHEHEHEHE. KRESSBECK NEMEN EH!

Ang assuming teh!

A/N: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to click the "STAR BUTTON" below. Drop your reactions, comments and even suggestions in the comment box below. Thank you again! Lovelots.