[C] #4 - NIGHTMARE I HAD

GIRL'S POINT OF VIEW:

It's a good day for you! A good day because you woke up happily this morning. You are thinking about your "crush" because eventhough he knew that you have a feeling on him, he didn't avoid you. And that's festive! It feels like you are on a cloud nine of happiness and love.

You are also thinking that you have a chance on him because he didn't reject you.

Your happy mood became even happier when you open your messenger and he sent you a message. You formed a smile across your lips as you click his name and read his message.

The message says:

"Hi, Goodmorning! Take care as you go to school ❤"

You never thought that this could happen. You saw an emoji of a heart at the end of the message. You forgot to reply due to tge chemical reactions that you are feelin'. You can't believe that this is happening!

Way back then, you are only sight-seeing him in a distance and now you're close. How does it happen so fast?

You can't help but to feel special because he sent you a message like that. Because of his message your day is now complete plus you can have the chance to talk to him at school. Is this day could get any better?

And then suddenly, 
HAHAHA SORRY

You fell on your bed and grownled due to the pain of your body. Wait??? Is it just a dream????

***END***

A/N: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to click the "STAR BUTTON" below. Drop your reactions, comments and even suggestions in the comment box below. Thank you again! Lovelots.