Chapter 34

AN: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the last chapter. Just to let you guys know, I really appreciate every comment, even the criticisms. While I welcome them, I would prefer if you PM'ed me so you can go into greater detail, but if not, please let me know how you feel. I'm not a professional writer, and I know I never will be, so there will be some things you might not enjoy, and please voice your opinions, I really appreciate the honesty. Anyways, thanks so much for your support, and please enjoy!

Recap:

"I killed him," Thalia said.

"No you didn't!" Annabeth protested, causing Perseus to raise his eyebrows.

Thalia sighed. "I kicked him off the cliff. It was a fifty foot drop, no way he survived."

Perseus sighed. "He isn't dead."

Thalia whirled on him. "What?"

"Look, I don't know much about titans, but considering I just fought one, I don't think he's actually dead," Perseus said. "Considering he's working with the Crooked One, I wouldn't be surprised if he was alive and kicking in a few minutes."

After a few tense moments, Artemis came over to the group. "Come, we must make our way to Olympus," she said, turning on her heel and walking back to her hunters and getting in her moon chariot, waiting for the demigods to join them.

Present:

Perseus stood next to Maximus as Artemis took the Huntresses and Thalia and Annabeth with her to Olympus.

"Lady Artemis," Perseus called, causing the moon goddess to turn around. "Would you send us some help? I don't think you would like us coming in your chariot."

Artemis sighed. "Fine," she said with distain. Clearly she didn't like Perseus, even though he save Zoë's life. "It'll come soon," she said, riding away in her chariot towards Olympus.

Perseus turned to his brother. "So, you saved Annabeth," Perseus started. "You finally admitting your feelings?" he teased.

"What, I don't like her!" Max protested hotly.

Perseus chuckled. "You literally admitted to Aphrodite that Annabeth was the reason you went on the quest."

Max shook his head again. "I don't like her!"

Perseus smirked. "Sure you don't," he muttered. "At least I can admit my feelings," he said.

"What, that you like Zoë?" Max asked.

Perseus nodded. "I don't just like her, I still love her after two thousand years," he said sadly. "I doubt it'll ever come to pass, but who knows."

Max looked at Perseus sadly. Suddenly, they noticed two blurs in the air coming towards them, a pure black one and a white one.

"Blackjack!" Max called.

Yo boss! he called. Sup big boss.

"Hey Blackjack," Perseus said, ignoring the fact that the pegasus would always call him 'big boss'.

I brought Porkpie with me, Blackjack said, gesturing to the other pegasus with his wing.

How you doin'? the white pegasus asked.

"We need you guys to take us to Olympus," Perseus said.

No problem big boss, Blackjack said. Let's go.

Eventually, Perseus and Maximus reached New York by dawn.

How's that for speedy, Blackjack bragged.