Authors note

Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

I am thrilled to embark on this literary journey with you, ☺️as I unveil my debut book. As a writer venturing into the realm of storytelling for the first time, I am both exhilarated and humbled by the opportunity to share my imagination and creativity with you.

Before we dive into the depths of the narrative, I feel compelled to share a personal note with you all. English is not my first language, and while I have poured my heart and soul into crafting this book, I ask for your patience and understanding as you join me on this adventure. Writing in a language that is not native to me has been a challenging yet rewarding experience, and I am immensely grateful for your support and encouragement as I navigate this journey.

I recognize that there may be imperfections in my prose, and I ask for your kindness and empathy as you immerse yourselves in the world I have created. My hope is that despite any linguistic hurdles, you will find solace, inspiration, and enjoyment within the pages of this book.

I invite you to embrace the magic of storytelling and to journey with me into the realms of imagination and wonder. Your presence in this literary adventure means the world to me, and I am eternally grateful for your support.💕💕💕💕

-author nim ✌️