Recalling their first kiss.

Sana has helped Sid in his packing. She was lying on the couch in Sid's arms. Her head resting on his chest. His hands circling her from behind and their legs and finger entwined.
Sana: Chal mai jaati hu.
Sid: Nahi bait yaha chup chap.
Sana: Siddharth accha nhi lagta aise. Kisine notice kiya to problem ho ga.
Sid: Kuch problem nhi hoga. Tu kahi nhi jaa rahi hai.
Sana: Thek sirf panch minutes. Uske baad mai jaaungi.
Sid: Dekhenge.
Sana heard Pari call her name. Sid's arms tightens around her
Sana: Siddharth chod. Pari aawaaz de rahi hai mujhe.
Sid: Nahi
Sana: Pagal mat ban, vo yaha aa jaayegi.
Sid: Door locked hai Sana.
Sana: Tune lock kyu kiya. Tu na marvaega muje. Chod ab jaane de.
Sid: Kiss kar mujhe pehle.
She turned in his arms and gave a peck on his lips.
Sid: Thek se de.
Sana: Tu na hadd karta hai siddharth.
She gave him a slow loving kiss.
Sana: Bass??ho gaya?? Jaau abhi mai?!
Sid: Hmmm jaa.
He loosen his grip and she ran out from the room. She saw Pari walking towards Sid's room.
Pari: Hmmmm. Awaaz di maine madam tuje.
Sana: Ha suni.... Vo mai.... Ha uski packing me help kar rahi the.
Pari: Accha??
Sana: Aur nahi to kya?? Tu kyu awaaz de rahi the.... Dekh kya rahi hai chal ab.
They both walked down the stairs.
Pari: Vo ek problem ho gaya. Kal morning jo pehenne ke leye kapde nikaale, uski sath maine footwear bhi liye the. Vo bhi pack kar diye hamne.
Sana: Kya karti ho tu bhi?? Fir se pura kholna padega. Chal abhi.
As they turned they heard Sheetal's voice.
Sheetal: Hi Pari.
They both turned around. Sheetal was standing near the stairs looking all elegant and Sophisticated.
Pari: Hi Sheetal. Aao aao baito.
They both joined her in hall.
Sheetal: Vo maine soocha ke tum log kal nikal rahe ho to mil aau.
Pari: Oh. Thank you. Bhai ne bataya ke tum baad me join karogi hum ko.
Sheetal: Haa thoda dusri shaadio ka kaam pending hai. Sid kaha hai??
Pari: Bhai room mai hai. Mai bula laati hu.
Pari left and Sheetal turned her attention to Sana.
Sheetal: Aur Sana kaisi ho??
Sana: Sab thek. Aur aap??
Sheetal: Mai bhi thek hu. Sid ne call kar ke bola ke aake Pari se mil lo. Vo to chahta tha ke mai bhi sath chalu, par work commitment me no compromise. Aur vo yeh baat samjhta hai. Isliye hum itne acche friends hai.
Sana: Sahi baat hai.
Sheetal: Hum pihchle panch saal se dost hai. Vo sab kuch share karta hai mujse.
Sana: Accha?? Kya baate share ki??
Sheetal: Sab kuch. Infact usne to muje tumhare saari bewakoofiya batayi. Hum to bahot haste the. Tum sahi me kitna bachkani the.
Sana: Mai bachkani nhi, bacchi the. Aur shukar hai maine apna bachpan baccho ke jaise jiya, na ki un logo ke tarah, jo waqt se pehle he jawaan ho jaate hai, aur jab tak jawaan hote hai hazaar boyfriends aur "friends' bana lete hai.
It hit sheetal on the spot. She was boiling with anger
Sheetal: Tum na zyaada Siddharth......
They both heard Sid walking in the hall. Sana got up and turned around. Sid saw her angry face. She walked passed him up to her room. He looked at sheetal.
Sid: Kya hua hai??
Sheetal: Yeh to thoda bhi kuch kaho to bura maan jaati hai.
Pari came along
Pari: Are Sheetal kya logi, chai ya coffee??
Sheetal: Nahi nhi Pari kuch nhi. Mai to aise he milne chali aayi.
Pari: How sweet. Vaise dresses sab bahot acche hua hai. Thank you so much.
Sheetal: Thank you ke koi baat nhi dear. Tumhare leye acche nhi banaugi to kiske leye banaugi. Aur Sid all set?? Tumne call bhi nhi kiya. Kaha busy ho itna??
Sid: Shaadi ke kaamo me busy tha Sheetal. Tum batao kab aaogi??
Sheetal: Sangeet ke din tak to pahuch jaaungi shaayad.
Sid: Good, good.
Sheetal: Chalo mai chalti hu.
She got up and hugged Pari. Then went to Sid and hugged him.
Sheetal: Bye baby. Muje zyaada miss mat karna.
Sid smiled at her and she left.
Pari: Kya hua bhai. Aapka dhyaan kaha tha?? Sheetal yaha aai hai aur aap kahi aur hai??
Sid: Bakwaas mat kar. Vaise Sana kaha hai??
Pari: Pata nhi yaha to the?? Achanak kaha gayi pata nhi.
Sid walked up to search for her. She was not to be seen. He saw Viju coming from his room.
Sid: Viju Sana ko dekha??
Viju: Nahi bhai, mai to abhi room se nikla.
She was not on the terrace nor in the garden. He knew something about Sheetal has upset her, but what?? What did Sheetal say to her?? And he need to find her just to know what exactly happened. And it struck him. He knew where she must be. She would go and sit there whenever she was upset with him nine years back. He climbed up to the upper terrace of their bunglow. There were steps to a big water tank on the terrace. He ran towards it, to find her sitting there. She sat with her head bend and face grim. Soft wind was playing with her hair. The gentle light of a setting sun on her face has made her face look mesmerising.
He came and stood in front of her.
Sid: Tu yaha kya kar rahi hai. Sab jagah dund kar aa raha hu mai.
Sana: Muje kyu dund raha hai?? Jaa na apne vo tight maal ke paas.
Sid: Tight maal??
Sid laughed aloud.
Sana: Siddharth mai bata rahi hu tuje, muh tod dungi uska mai.
Sid: Abe Tyson ke behen, kya hua hai?? Kya kar diya usne??
Sana: Usko bol apne vo faltu ka Sophistication apne paas rakh. Aur tune kya bola hai mere bachpan ke baare me usko. Vo kya meri chachi lagti hai, jo tu usse meri kahani share karta tha??
He went and sat next to her. She was angry beyond words now. He touched her arm
Sana: Hath nikaal apna. Hath mat laga muje. Jaa uski paas. Mai bahot gusse me hu.
He rested his head on her shoulder.
Sana: Mat kar Siddharth yeh sab. Mera gussa aise nhi jaane waala.
Sid: Mai kaha kuch kar raha hu. Mai to bas aise he baito hu. Tu continue kar. Mai sun raha hu.
Sana pushed him from her.
Sana: Tere vajah se Mai gussa hue hu, aur tu mera mazaak uda raha hai?? Uth yaha se. Uth aur jaa.
Tears formed in her eyes and she started to cry. He tried to take her in his arms, but she pushed him again
Sana: Nahi aana muje tere pass. Jaa tu yaha se.
He held her both hands with his and looked at her.
Sid: Accha I'm sorry.
Sana: Tu kyu sorry bolega uske leye?? Vo kon hai teri??
Sid: Koi nhi meri Maa. Tuje manane ke leye sorry bola.
Sana: Muje nhi maanna.
Sid: Dekh aise to nahi hua hoga na ke usne kuch bola aur tune chup karke sun leya hoga?? Tune bhi to bola he hoga na kuch?? To chod na tu.
Sana: To maine usko bola to teko problem ho rahi hai.
Sid was loving this jealous Sana.
Sid: Muje kyu problem hogi. Aur tu ro kyu rahi hai meri jaan??
Sana: Kyuki jab muje gussa aata hai to muje rona aa jaata hai.
Sid: Bas kar chal ab. Mood thek kar. Tu to meri sherni hai.
This word "Meri" melted her heart. She went into his arms and he hugged her tight.
Sana: Usse mujhse bahot problem hai.
Sid: Jaanta hu mai. Vo ghar walo ke saamne bhi aaj kal kuch ajeeb act karne lagi hai. Usse baat karni padegi. Bas yeh shaadi ho jaaye, fir sab clear kar dunga uske sath.
Sana: Vo tujse pyaar karti hai, aur usse lagta hai ke ek din tu bhi kar lega usse pyar.
Sid: Galat soochti hai vo. Mai kisise pyaar nhi kar sakta.
Sana: Kyu siddharth??
She came out of his arms and looked at him. He looked away
Sid: Ab iska jawaab nhi hai.
Sana: Matlab??
Sid: Matlab kuch nhi.
He pulled her to him.
Sana: Siddharth tuje yeh jagah yaad hai??
Sid: Ha.
Sana: Yeh jagah par hamari akhari mulakaat yaad hai. Hum kitna aate the yaha.
Sid: Mai yaha nine years baad aaya hu.
He had not come here after that night. It was the night, he had taken a decision. Decision to stay away from her. That dreadful night had made him loose control and then later torn him to piece. It was late at night nine years ago. His team had won a football match that day. Sid was too happy. When he had come back after celebrating with his friends late, he had searched for Sana. She was not to be seen, so he had come here. This place was her discovery and she liked sitting here. It overlooked, the sea in front. The sight was really beautiful from here. He found her sitting in a navy blue mini frock. Her long beautiful legs shining from the light of the moon.
Sid: Kya kar rahi hai yaha moti.
She jumped in fright.
Sana: Pagal hai tu?? Dar gayi mai??
Sid: Tu darti bhi hai?? Muje laga, tu sirf darati hai.
Sana: Shut up. Aa gaya tu celebrate karke??
Sid: Ha. Mai jaana nhi chahta tha. Par club ke taraf se party the to jana pada. Tu yaha kyu baiti hai??
Sana: Aise he. Bore ho rahi the. Neend nhi aa rahi the.
Sid looked at her. She was looking so hot. Her beautiful face, that v neck of her frock showing her cleavage, he bare legs, were driving him crazy. She pulled him by his arm and made her sit next to him. His hand touched her thighs in the process and her frock shifted revealing her thighs. He looked at it and then at her. She too was affected by his sudden touch. Sid looked away.
Sid: Sana chal yaha se.
Sana: Nahi.
He looked at her.
Sid: Kya matlab??
Sana: Siddharth tuje jaana hai jaa. Mai nhi aa rahi.
He looked at her and she licked her lips. A lock of hair fell, kissing her cheek. He took it in his fingers and pushed it behind her ears. Her lips parted a bit, as his fingers came in contact with her ears and her eyes closed. He could feel a shiver run through her body. And the same current ran through his. She was so natural and so hot, he pulled her closer by her arm. She opened her eyes. There was desire mirroring his own. He smashed his lips to hers. She held him by his shoulder and his hand came to her cheeks, adjusting her mouth to his to have better access. They were suckling and nibbling each other's lips, giving the pleasure of their mouth to each other. Sana felt a tingling sensation run through her body. She moaned and he pulled her on his lap, not breaking the kiss. He wrapped his hand around her waist and she had circled her arms around his neck. He removed his lips and shifted his mouth to her earlobe. She muttered his name with so much want, that he lost control. He bend a little futher and bit her neck, she moaned out loud. He was suckling on her neck and she moved in his lap, sending a shot of current through his body. He had grown hard now. Sana moaned loudly. He was going crazy by now.
Sana: Siddharth muje bedroom me le chal.
This sentence was like a cold water splashed on his head. He looked up at her. She was looking so desirable. But so innocent and young at the same time. He removed her from his lap, got up and left the terrace without looking at her. He literally ran towards his room, not wanting to look behind. But was stopped by someone.
The ringing of Sana's mobile brought them both back to the present. He looked at Sana, got up left the terrace, just as he had nine years ago.

Unspoken Past (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें