"I'm Sorry Na Baby"

Sana was exhausted by the time she reached home. She went to the room changed and lay on the bed. The nauseous feeling too strong now. Sid came and saw her curled in bed. He too freshened himself up and lay next to her, pulling her to him. She willingly went and rested her head on his chest listening to the beautiful rhythm of his heart beat.
Sid: Kya hua hai tuje??
Sana: Kuch nhi.
Sid: Sach bol??
Sana: Kuch nhi Siddharth. Mujhe sona hai.
Sid: Thek hai so jaa.
Sana closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep. Sid lay there not moving as he didn't wanted to disturb her sleep. She snuggled closer into her sleep and he smiled loving the feeling. He loved her so much. He wanted to kiss her so badly. Not being able to kiss his own wife was killing him. He will talk to her tonight. As he needs that kiss really bad.
She woke up to see, Sid was not in the room. It was eight thirty. She has slept so late. She thought of going down, but felt no strength to get up. The room door opened and in came Sid with a plate in his hand. She sat up and saw him keep the plate on the side table. Sana got down from the bed and walked to the bathroom not saying anything.
Sid: Jaldi aa baby soup thanda ho jaayega.
She looked at him nodded and went inside. She came out in a minute or two and sat on the sofa. Her legs were giving away today. Sid brought the plate, pulled a chair and sat in front of her.
Sana: La de. Mai khaati hu.
Sid: Nahi mai khila raha hu. Pata chala mujhe chachi se tune pure din me kitna aur kya khaaya. Ab chup chap khaana hai. Bagair koi nakhra kiye.
Sana: Siddharth mujhe fir se vomit ho jaayegi.
Sid: Kuch nahi hoga. Aur uss dar se tu kuch khaayegi nhi kya?? Doctor ne medicine diya hai na?? Usse nhi hogi.
He fed her the soup from the bowl. She drank without any fuss until the bowl was empty. It felt good. Sid was happy that she finished it. He realised that she was not looking at her. He fed her some sabji and roti, but she ate only a few bites.
Sana: Bas ho gaya ab. Nahi khaaya jaayega.
Sid: Thek hai. Par baad me dudh pina hai. Thek hai??
She nodded and there was a knock on the door. It was Ruhi.
Ruhi: Bhai baba aapko dinner ke leye bula rahe hai.
Sid: Ha aa raha hu. Ruhi, Tu thodi der Sana ke paas bait. Mai jaldi se dinner karke aata hu.
Ruhi: Ha ha bhai, aap jaao.
Sana: Nahi Ruhi. In fact Mai he neeche aa rahi hu. Kamre Mai bait ke bore ho raha hai.
Sid: Par Sana tu itni pale lag rahi hai.
Sana: Mai thek hu. Chal Ruhi.
She got up, gave Sid a stare, took Ruhi's hand and left with her. Sid walked behind them, surprised by her change in mood. Sana went and sat next to Maa at the dining table. Sid sat opposite her. Sid was watching her while having dinner. He could see that she was restless. Why did she just not relax in the room.
Baba: Ab tabiyat thek hai beta tumhaari??
Sana: Jee baba. Thek hu.
Baba: Rita, Reet, Sana ka khayaal rakho. Uske proper diet aur medicine ka dhyan rakho.
Reet: Jee. Siddharth beta agar Tu tere Dubai trip cancel kar pata to...
Sid: Chachi nahi ho paayega. Mai ne bataya na aap logo ko kya problem hai.
Sana was very upset hearing this. He is not even considering it. He is acting as if everything is normal between them. Ordering her around. She has not forgotten that he had left her alone in mohali. Sid saw her changing expression. He knew what she was feeling. But he was helpless. He will have to go. He too didn't wanted to go and will have to make Sana understand this.
They all shifted to the living room. All were discussing about calling Pari and her in laws for dinner. Sid removed his mobile and messaged Sana. " Room me chal" Sana saw it and messaged back. " Mujhe nhi aana". He looked at her, but she ignored him. He got up.
Sid: Baba, aaj bahot thak gaya hu. Mai chalta hu.
Baba: yes, yes beta. Go rest. Sana tum bhi jaao. Aaraam karo.
Sid came forward and held his hand towards Sana.
Sid: Chale Sana.
She looked at him angrily, but got up not wanting to create a scene in front of everyone. How dare he order her and make her do whatever he wants to, when he had not bothered about her for so many days leaving her behind.
Maa: Siddharth..
Sid: Jee Maa??
Maa: Tu mujhe kal subah aa kar mil zara. Kuch baat karni hai tujse.
Sid: Thek hai. Aata hu Maa.
Maa: Sana beta jaao siddharth ke sath.
Sana nodded at Maa, got up and left the living room not waiting for Sid. Her temper had flared by the time she reached the room. She entered and banged the door shut behind her, not caring whether he was entering or not. Sid opened the door and came inside. He locked the door and stood behind her. She turned around and looked at him. Fire in her eyes.
Sid: kya hua hai meri jaan??
She came forward and pulled him by his collar and shook him. She pushed him. He stood rock solid in his place. He wanted her to remove all the pent up anger from inside her. She came forward and started hitting him with her fist on his chest. Tears started streaming down her cheeks.
Sana: Tu na mujhe jaan mat bula. Nahi hu mai teri jaan. Nafrat karti hu mai tujse. Tu samjta kya hai apne aap ko. Chala aaya mujhe chod ke. Ek baar palat ke bhi nhi dekha. Aur ab jab mai khud aayi hu to pyaar jata raha hai?? Mai tujse bahot naaraaz hu Siddharth. Kyu na samjhu ke tu yeh sab sirf bacche ke leye kar raha hai. Nahi baat karni mujhe tujse. Thak gayi hu ab teri yahi harkato se. Tune hamesha mujhe choda hai Siddharth aur hamesha mai he aayi hu. Is baar bhi mai he aayi. Sirf mai tujse pyar karti hu. Tu nahi karta. Tu bilkul nhi karta.
She got tired of hitting him. The crying was exhausting her. Sid was standing with his hands behind him, looking down. She suddenly lost balance. And he rushed to hold her and prevent her from falling. Pulling her to him, he held her in a tight hug.
Sid: Sambhaal baby, gir jaayegi.
Sana too hugged him tight, still crying.
Sana: I hate you Siddharth, I hate you. Mujhe nhi karni tujse baat. Tu jaa yaha se. Kar tujhe jo karna hai.
Sid: Nahi jaaunga. Ab kahi nhi jaaunga.
Sana: Jaa to raha hai Dubai. I really hate you.
He removed her from his embrace. She was still crying. He picked her in his arms and walked towards the bed, looking in her eyes.
Sid: No you don't hate me baby, you love me and I love you. I love you so much that it hurts.
He put her on the bed and lay next to her, wiped her eyes and pulled her in his arms.
Sid: I'm sorry darling. I'm extremely sorry. Mere vajah se jitni bhi baar tu dukhi hue hai aur jitne bhi baar tu royi hai, uske leye I'm sorry.
Sana: Yeh itna aasaan nhi hai. Mai nhi baat karungi tujse.
He shifted back and looked at her swollen eyes and red nose.
Sid: Sana mujse bahot badi galti ho gayi. Mujhe aise tujhe chod kar nhi aana chahiye tha. Teri naarazgi bilkul jaayaz hai.
Sana: Mai tujse aur papa se dono se naaraz thi. Tu jisse mai khud se kahi zyaada pyar karti hu aur mere papa mere idol, jispe mai aakh band karke bharosa karti the, tum dono ne mujse itni badi baat chupai. Kya mujhe naaraaz hone ka haq nhi hai?? Gusse me mana maine bahot kuch galat bola. To tu ladta mujse. Gussa ho jaata. Par tu to chod kar chala gaya. Siddharth agar mai teri jagah hoti to aise kabhi nhi karti.
Sid: Mai jaanta hu, tu kabhi nhi gayi. Hamesha Mai he gaya. I'm sorry na baby. Next time aise nhi hoga. I promise. Aur mai tujse bahot pyaar karta hu. Tu sooch bhi nhi sakti utna. Maaf kar de mujhe.
He brought his hand to his ears. Sana held his hand, shaking her head.
Sid: Tu chahe to mai murga bhi ban sakta hu. Ban jaau kya??
Sana: Nahi.
Sid: I love you.
Sana: Yeh sunne ke leye bahot tarsi hu mai siddharth.
Sid: Mai jaanta hu. Aur yeh bolne ke leye Mai bhi bahot tarsa hu. Tu to sab kuch bol deti. Maine apne feeling kitne aur kaisi chupaye hai yeh Mai he jaanta hu.
Sana brought her hand to his cheeck and stroked it.
Sana: Siddharth kiss kar mujhe.
Sid bend his head and took her lips with his. He stroke her upper one with his tongue and then moved to the lower one. He first stroke it with his tongue and then took it in his mouth and sucked it. She shifted and held his face in her hands. His kiss got deeper and they both felt her body tremble. Sid removed his lips from hers realising they are losing control.
And they both laughed looking into each other's eyes and seeing desire there.