Ruhi in Trouble.

Sid removed the belt and tore opened the gown of Sana. He had a image of Sana and Aahaan's in front of his eyes.  They both laughing, looking into his mobile. He crushed her mouth with his. And kissed her hard. He wanted to punish her. He doesn't know why. But he wanted to. She too pulled his shirt off. He carried her to the bed and made love to her with all the pent up emotions he had inside him.
    Sana shudder has they both came. He had made love to her as if they had only this time together. He was lying besides her looking at the ceiling. She went into his arms and he collected her to him. He didn't wanted to look at her. He may fall apart if he does. He could hear her soft breathing and realised she has fallen asleep. It was two at night Sid has not slept a wink. Sana moved in her sleep, and he felt himself hard again. He woke her up and made slow sensuous love. Sana realised Sid is quite the whole evening. Something has changed. She looked at him. Sid looked away.
Sana: Kuch hua hai kya??
Sid: Nahi.
Sana: Tu itna badla badla kyu lag raha hai.
Sid: Aise kuch nhi hai.
Sana: Tu soya bhi nhi hai na??
Sid: Neend nhi aa rahi hai.
Sana: Kyu??
Sid: Aise he.
    They was silence and they heard someone talking under the balcony. Sid's body stiffen.
Sid: Kiske aawaaz hai??
Sana: Pata nhi.
    Sid wrapped a towel around his waist and went to the balcony. Sana grabbed Sid's t- shirt and wore it. To their horror they could see, Ruhi talking on the mobile to someone. It felt like she was sobbing. Sid ran to the wardrobe wore a t-shirts and shorts and was about to leave the room.
Sana: Ek minute rook. Muje change karne de. She let the t-shirts be and pulled the pajama, which she had worn before coming in Sid's room. They both ran to the garden to find Ruhi sitting on a stone, talking and crying on the mobile at the same time. Sid ran towards her and pulled her mobile from her hand.
Sid: Kisse baat kar rahi hai. Itne raat ko tu??
Ruhi: Bhai, vo mai....
     He brought the mobile to his ears, but it has been disconnected from the other side. He searched the log to find a name Bunny on it.
Sid: Yeh Bunny kon hai??
Ruhi : Bhai... Please.... Meri baat suno
    Sid was beyond angry. He has been warning Maa and Chachi to keep a tab on her. But they didn't take it seriously. Sid came forward and shook her violently. He was too angry to think.
Sana: Siddharth kya kar raha hai yeh.
Sid: Mai pehle se bol raha tha yeh logo ko...
Sana: Tu thoda shant hoga please?? Usse bolne to de. Bol Ruhi. Kon hai yeh bunny?? Aur tu iss waqt yaha kya kar rahi hai??Aur ro kyu rahi hai??
    Sid took his step back and stood turning his back to them. Sana made Ruhi sit on the bench and took her hand in hers.
Sana: Chal bol kya hua hai. Ho sakta hai hum teri madat kare.
Ruhi: Vo Bunny hamare coaching class kar Sir hai.
Sana: Whattt??
    Sid looked around with shock and anger in his eyes. But Sana shook her head indicating him not to interfere. He turned his back to them again.
Ruhi: Di vo muje accha lagta tha. Fir usne mujse ek din message kiya. Usne kisi friend se, mera mobile number leya tha. Hum chatting karne lage. Ek din usne muje coffee shop pe milne bulaaya. Mai chali gayi. Vo bahot impressive baate karta tha. Hum raat der der tak baat karne lage. Ek din usne muje kuch paise mange. Vo bola ke vo muje uske salary hote he lauta dega. Maine mere pocket money se save kiye hue ten thousand usse de diya. Vo to usne muje diye nhi. Fir vo mujse aur paise mangne laga. Yeh baat muje acchi nhi lagi. Mai uska call avoid karne lagi. Class jaati to vaha bhi, chance dekh kar pareshaan karne laga.
Sana: Ruhi itna sab hua, tune kisiko bataya kyu nhi??
Ruhi: Di vo muje blackmail karne laga.
    Sid came in a flash to her. His eyes dangerously angry.
Sid: Kaise??
Ruhi: Bhai...
Sana: Siddharth tu please vaha jaa. Bol rahi hai na vo. Tu thode der ke leye rukega?? Ha bol Ruhi kaise blackmail kar raha hai vo??
Ruhi: Di uske paas mere aur uske chats hai. Mai usse accha samjhti the. Vishwas karti the uspe. Usne muje pareshaan kar ke rakha hai. Aane se pehle maine usse kaha tha ke mai aakar usse paiso ka arrangement kar ke deti hu. Par abhi raat me uska call aaya ke vo yaha pahuch gaya hai aur usse paise abhi chahiye. Nahi to vo chats social media pe upload karega.
    Sid was pacing the ground now. He was beyond angry.
Sana: Pari vo tera Sir hai to bahot bada hoga na vo??
Ruhi: Ha vo mujse 13 saal bada hai. Par usse muje koi issue nhi hai. Aapke aur bhai me bhi to bahot age gap hai na??
    Sid turned around, he was so stunned he could not speak. He looked at Sana's shocking eyes.
Ruhi: Muje laga aap logo ke tarah mera pyaar bhi bahot intense hoga.
    Sid wished the ground to open and elope him in. What was this?? Ruhi knew about them?? And she is getting inspired by them?? Them?? Who don't have any kind of future together.
Sana: Ruhi hum dono ke beech aise kuch nhi hai.
Ruhi: Pehle to tha na??
    Sid came to her.
Sid: Vo ladka kaha hai ab??
Ruhi: Udaipur me koi hotel me ruka hai. I'm sorry bhai...
Sid: Is baare me baad me baat karenge.
    He removed his mobile and dialed Adi's and Viju's number. He called them to his room. As Sid entered his room followed by Sana and Ruhi, he saw Sana's gown fallen on the floor. He picked it in a flash and threw it in his wardrobe. Their eyes met. His face was grim. Ruhi was trying to follow their steps?? She doesn't know how much of pain and hurt they both have gone through and a lot more then that is awaiting them. He doesn't want Ruhi's fate to be like his or Sana's. Nobody knows their desperation and helplessness but them.
    Ruhi was crying continuosly and Sana was trying to calm her down. Adi, Viju and shehbaaz came rushing to Sid's room. Sid took them to the balcony and explained the situation to them. They worked out a plan and came into the room. Sid gave Ruhi's mobile to her.
Sid: Ruhi usse call laga. Speaker pe rakhna. Aur call recorder on kar.
     He told her what to tell Bunny.
Ruhi: Abhi...
Sana: Ruhi Siddharth jaise bol raha hai vaise kar. Tu dar mat. Hum hai na tere sath?? Chal call laga.
     Ruhi dialled the number.
Bunny: Hello?? Kon??
Ruhi: Mai Ruhi.
Bunny: Kon aaya tha tum jab baat kar rahi the??
Ruhi: Koi nhi. Vo mera bhai tha. Unko mujhpe shak ho gaya hai. Muje yeh matter abhi khatam karna hai. Tum aa sakte ho yaha morning me?? Mai tumko de deti hu paise. Par vo messages please delete karna.
Bunny: Ha ha kar dunga. Pehle tum paise to do. Kitne baje aau aur kaha??
Ruhi: Morning me saat baje. Yeh hotel ko ek back gate hai. Vaha.
Bunny: Vaise tum paise ka arrangement kaha se kar rahi ho. Kahi muje fasane ka irada to nhi hai?? Koshish bhi mat karna. Bahot pachtaaogi.
Ruhi: Vo muje pata hai, meri mummy ne paise kaha rakhe hai. Usme se nikaal lungi. Aur muje ab chutkara chahiye tumse bas.
Bunny: Oho. Hamari pyari si Ruhi chori karengi.
Ruhi: Mai kitni galat the. Ab mujhe samaj aaya ke mujhe aise kisi pe bhi trust he nhi karna chahiye tha.
Bunny: Good girl. Yeh sabak yaad rakhna zindagi bhar. Amount pata hai na. Do lakh pure hone chahiye. Das bees rupiyee aage piche chalega. Par usse zyaada nhi.
    He disconnected the call and Ruhi started crying. Sana took her in her arms. Sid was boiling with anger. He looked at Sana and she pleaded with her eyes not to say anything.
Viju: Ruhi, Tu ne yeh kya kiya hai. Shaadi sar par hai. Tuje family ke izzat ka koi khayaal nhi?? Itne relatives hai yaha.
Sid: Viju, ab yeh sab baat ka koi fayda nhi. Yeh aadmi bahot bada fraud lagta hai muje. Hume police ko involve karna padega. But bahot discreetly. Ghar walo aur relatives ko iski bhanak bhi nhi lagni chahiye
Shehbaaz: Yaha ke police commissioner ka bhai mera friend hai Mai call karta hu. Usse.
Sid: Sana tu Ruhi ko apne kamre me le jaa. Aur agar in case uska call aaye to call mat uthana. Pehle hame inform karna. Thek hai. Aur 6.30 tak ready hokar tum yaha aa jaana.
    Sana took Ruhi to her room. She made her sleep. She felt sad for her. This is her age. She will make mistakes and learn. She should have spoken to her family when she was in trouble. But it's ok. It happens. Ruhi's brothers were angry and hurt. They were right too. But they will have to understand her.
    Shehbaaz's friend came immediately. They went to the police station near by and spoke to the on duty police officer. All was settled. They will catch him and then shehbaaz's friend will deal with everything. He had told them not to worry at all. They came back from the police station and were sitting in Sid's room waiting for the sun to rise. Sid felt too tired. His head was aching. He wanted to crawl in bed. He looked at his bed and images of his and Sana's union came in front of his eyes. He got up with a jolt. This is crazy. He needs to get a grip. Stop this madness. He needs to push her away. Push her away, again. And it was going to be hell lot of difficult than last time.
    It was 6:30 in the morning and there was a knock on the door. Sid opened the door. Sana and Ruhi stood in the doorway. Sid looked at Sana and she gave him an understanding smile. He opened the door wide for them to come in. Ruhi was too nervous.
Shehbaaz: Ruhi tu bilkul tension mat le. Hum sab hai na. Yeh pakad yeh bag. Jab tak tu uske paas pahuchegi, police ne usse pakad liya hoga.
Ruhi: Sacchi na bhai. Muje bahot dar lag raha hai.
    Shehbaaz came towards her took her hand in his and looked in her eyes.
Shehbaaz: Tuje lagta hai hum sab tuje koi problem me aane denge?? Hum sab aas pass he chupe honge. Thek hai.
    Ruhi nodded.
    Ruhi was standing near the gate. Bunny has not come yet. It was 7:10. All were nervous. Sana was hiding behind a pillar and Sid was behind a bush on the left side of her. Bunny ought to come fast. Some of the guests were waking up now. If someone notices, they can be a problem. He saw Sana's tensed frame. He got up and rushed towards her and stood behind her. She looked behind at him and leaned towards him. He encircled his arms around her. .
Sana: Siddharth vo aaya kyu nhi abhi tak.
Sid: Aayega vo. Vo bhi to precautions le raha hoga na. Tu tension mat le. Relax.
     She nodded and they saw a man coming towards the gate. He was tall, with good physic. He was quite good looking. No wonder, Ruhi fell in his trap. Ruhi started walking towards the gate. She was looking here and there. As she was ten feet away from the gate, two police men came and grabbed him. He tried to run, but they was no chance. Ruhi ran back towards Sana and she took her in her arms.
    It was over within minutes. The policemen had taken Bunny away and Shehbaaz and his friend has gone with them. They had the recording of the last night too. They all were certain that, Bunny will never trouble Ruhi now. Ruhi was sleeping like a baby. Sana came out of her room, closing the door softly behind. She thought of going to her room. But her feet took her to Sid's. She knocked on the door and opened it. He was standing in the balcony. He turned around and she came and stood beside her.
Sid: So gayi vo??
Sana: Ha Bahot roo kar soyi hai. Baat kar lena thoda usse baad me.
Sid: Hmmm
Sana: Tu thek hai?? Bahot tired lag raha hai.
     He didn't reply.
Sana: Tu itna kyu tension le raha hai?? Sab thek kar diya na tune?? Fir relax kar. Chal mai relax karvati hu tuje.
Sid: Sana please...
Sana: Siddharth please ek baar. Please please....
    Sid looked at her face and all the logics, all the reasoning, flew out of that balcony.