Immensely Loved.

Hi friends,
The votes and comments are getting lesser day by day. If you feel the story is being dragged we can end it here. I don't want my readers to feel bored at any point while reading it. ❤❤

They both entered the house. Sid was called by baba. He went in the living room. Sana did not stop. A lot was going on in her mind. They both were silent through out their journey home. She went in the room and sat on the sofa. Sid had gone through so much. She had thought so wrong about him all along. She had hated him and blamed him for whatever had happened between them. And he had taken all the blame without any complain. She had loved him so much. But he had loved her more. She took her face in her hands. Tears would not stop. She was so damn lucky and she didn't knew it. All these years she had tried to find fault in him. Never knowing how much she was hurting him with her actions and words.
Sid entered the room. He locked the door. Sana rushed towards him.
Sid: Dheere meri jaan.
She came to him and hugged him tightly. He too hugged her back. She was still crying.
Sana: I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry. Kitna bura bhala kaha hai maine tujhe en saalo me. Kitna galat samjti rahi tere baare me mai. Mujhe maaf karde please.
Sid: Baby aise kuch nhi hai. Tu yeh sab kyu bol rahi hai ab??
Sana: Kitna baar apne baato se tera dil dukhaya hai maine. Maaf kar paayega mujhe??
Sid: Tu pagal hai kya sweetheart. Isme teri koi galti he nhi hai. Tu sach thodi na jaanti the.
She moved back, took his face in her hand, bending him and started giving him small kisses all over his face. This brought a smile to his face. He picked her in his arms. She encircled her legs around his hips and brought her arms around his neck. She smashed her lips to his and started giving her a sensuous kiss.
Sid: Baby agar mai apna control kho baita to tu sambhal lena please.
Sana: Kuch nhi hoga aise. Kiss me.
He brought his lips to hers and kissed her, stroking, nibbling, suckling on her. She moaned and a current ran through his body. He shifted his mouth to her neck and bit her sucking in. She cried out his name aloud. He pushed her dress down to expose her braless breast. He took one of her nipple in his mouth and suckled it and then came to the other one. Giving equal attention to it too. She started shivering. Sid brought her to the bed and lay her on it. Looking at her. She was looking so damn sexy. He wanted to have her then and there. This is what he had always feared. He ran his hand through his hair, still looking at her. It was as if his favourite food was served on the platter, but he could not have it, because his hands were tied. He has grown hard like a rock. She stretched her arms towards him calling him to her. Sid shook his head.
Sid: Nahi baby. Please. Mai apna control kho raha hu. Mat bula mujhe apne paas.
Sana: Siddharth. Please aaja. Kuch nhi hoga. I promise.
Sid: Sana yaar....
Sana: Baby please please please...
He went in her arms. Scared they may harm the baby in the process. She made him lay next to her and opened the flap of his pant, unzipping it.
Sid: Mat na meri jaan.
Sana: Shhhh. Kuch nhi hoga. Bola na??
She brought her hand down and started stroking his hard self with her hand.
Sid: Kiss me baby.
Sana bend her head and started kissing him, slowly suckling on his lower lips. He groaned and her rhythm got faster. She moved her fingers up and down and then he came. She could feel him tremble under her. He removed his lips from hers and rested his face in between her breast. She collected him in her embrace. He lay there for a long time fully sated. Sid then shifted up and pulled her into his arms.
Sid: Thank you baby.
Sana: Hmmmm
They lay there for a long time.
Sana: Siddharth mujhe bhuk lagi hai.
He chuckled.
Sid: Kya khaana hai?? Manga deta hu. Agar ghar ka kuch khaana hai to Suresh ko bolta hu bana dega.
Sana: Nahi vo bichara abhi soya hoga. Mat utha usse.
Sid: Thek hai. Bol kya mangvaau.
Sana: Aloo paratha mangva mere liye aur lassi.
Sid: Yeh boli punjaban.
Sana: Ha vo to hu he.
Sid ordered food and they ate together talking, laughing at the middle of the night.
Sana: Siddharth kal meri meeting hai, vo music company ke sath.
Sid: Accha?? Kitne baje?? Mai le chalta hu tujhe.
Sana: Bara baje.
Sid: Oh par das baje to mujhe production house jaana hai. Kuch last moment recording baaki hai.
Sana: Koi baat nhi na baby, mai driver leke chali jaaungi. Ab har jagah to tu mere sath nhi aa sakta na??
Sid: Par mai har jagah tere sath aana chahta hu sweetheart.
Sana: Ha pata hai. Isliye mujhe chod kar Dubai jaa raha hai.
Sid: Ab aise mat bol please. Tujhe kya lagta hai mujhe accha lagta hai tujhe chod kar jaana??
Sana: Mujhe kya pata?? Shayad accha lagta hoga.
Sid: Abe moti. Abhi thodi der pehle maine apna dil nikaal ke tere saamne rakh diya. Fir bhi tu yeh bol rahi hai??
Sana came and sat on his lap, encircling her arms around his neck.
Sana: To fir mat jaa na baby please. Tere jaane ka sooch kar mujhe ghabraat hone lagti hai.
Sid: Baby Mai jitna bhi dur jaau. Hamesha tere dil me to hu na. Aur I promise every weekend Mai aata rahunga. Aur ab agar tera kaam shuru ho gaya to tu bhi busy ho jaayegi na.
Sana: Tu na mujhe apni baato se bhelane ke koshish mat kar. Koi bhi cheez teri kami puri nhi kar sakti.
Sid: I know meri jaan. Aur tu doctor ke paas jaakar aa. Hopefully agar doctor ne permission de to hum full on dhamaal karenge har weekend par.
Sana: Tu pagal hai.
Sid: Ha pata hai. But only for you meri jaan. Only for you.
Sid had gone for his work the next morning. He had told Sana to go with the driver and message him once she reaches there. They had spoken to Maa, baba, chachu and chachi about her resuming her work. Reet was worried for Sana, but chachu and baba were happy with their decision. They had told her to take care of herself and tell them if she needs any help. This family is the best she had ever seen. The adults were so understanding and mature, it made life wonderful. Pari and her in laws were called for dinner the next day. Sid will be leaving the day after that.
Sana's meeting was a successful one. Her manager has introduced her to a girl named Pooja who will be assisting her here in Mumbai. She was quite efficient. Very smart and witty. Sana liked her immediately. She called Sid as soon as she left for home. He did not pick up the call. Sana came home she was hungry so ate her food. It was three when she entered the room. She called her papa.
Sana: Kaise ho papa??
Papa: Sana meri bacchi, tu kaisi hai??
Sana: Mai thek hu. I'm very sorry.
Papa: I'm sorry beta. Ho sake to mujhe maaf kar de.
Sana: Nahi papa aapki koi galti nhi the. Har kisi ke papa vohi karte jo aap ne kiya. Mai he apne gusse me aapko galat samaj baiti. Aapne jo bhi kiya meri bhalai ka sooch kar kiya. Mai ab samaj paa rahi hu aapki fikar, aapka darr. Aap uss waqt sahi the. I love you papa.
Papa: I love you too mera baccha. Siddharth Dubai jaa raha hai to tu thode din idhar aa hamaare pass rehne.
Sana: Dekhti hu...
Papa: Tu chahe to Mai Siddharth ke baba se baat karta hu.
Sana: Nahi nahi baba. Abhi nhi. Mai batati hu aapko.
Papa: Thek hai beta khayal rakh apna.
Sana: Aap bhi. Bye.
Papa: Bye.
Sana was happy. She felt has if a burden has been lifted from her shoulder. She suddenly felt tired, so lay on the bed and fell asleep. She dreamt of a smiling baby. He was giggling as she does and Sid was laughing out loud as he giggles enjoying it. It was a beautiful scene. Two of her most favorite people in one frame.
She opened her eyes waking up from her sleep to find, a smiling Sid looking at her with all the love he possess. She smiled back.
Sana: Tu kab aaya.
Sid: Abhi thodi der pehle.
Sana: Hmmm
Sid: Sana tu neend me muskura rahi the.
Sana: Accha??
Sid: And you were looking mesmerizing. Tu kitni khubsurat hai, tujhe pata hai??
She got up and went in his arms. He hugged her tight.
Sana: Siddharth, maine apne baby ko sapne me dekha.
Sid: Accha?? Kya dekha??
Sana: Ke vo hass raha hai, aur tu khush ho kar uske sath hass raha hai.
Sid: Accha?? Hamara baby kaise dekhta hai?? Tere jaisa pyaara hai na??
Sana: Nahi tere jaisa.
Sid: I love you.
Sana: I love you too.
Life was so beautiful. So full of love. She was loved by her husband and he never fails to show how much.