Challenging Each Other

They woke up to the buzzing of Sid's mobile. Sid untangled himself from Sana's embrace and picked up the mobile from the side table. It was Adi. He picked it up.
Adi: Kya bhai kaisa laga surprise??
Sid: Abe saale itne subah subah koi call karta hai kya??
Adi: Das baj rahe hai bhai mere. Ab tu raat ko soya na ho to.....
Sid: Shut up. Yeh bakwaas karne ko call kiya hai tune??
Adi: Yeh puchne ke leye call kiya tha ehsaas faramosh ke tuje gaadi chahiye kya?? Kahi jaana ho to.
Sid: Abhi pata nhi. Mai call karta hu baad me.
Adi: Ok.
Sid: Accha sun...
Adi: Ha bol??
Sid: Thanks yaar.
Adi: Abe oye thanks bola muje to muh tod dunga tera.
    Sid chuckled and disconnected the call. He pulled Sana closer to him.
Sana: Kya bol raha tha Adi??
Sid: Car chahiye kya?? Puch raha tha. Kahi jaana ho to. Kya plan hai madam aapka aaj.
Sana: Filhaal to mujhe shower lena hai. Body dard ho raha hai mera.
Sid: Kyu baby??
Sana: Tuje nhi pata??
Sid: I didn't do anything baby.
Sana: Ha pata hai mujhe bahot bhoola hai tu. Sab to maine he kiya na.
Sid: Accha accha muh mat fula ab. Chal tere leye bathtub me garam pani chod ta hu.
Sana: Hmmm
    Sid got up freshen himself up and ran hot water in the tub. Sana too freshen herself and came out wearing a Royal Blue bath robe. She looked so innocent and intoxicating,  he felt his heart skip a beat. She came forward and held Sid's hand.
Sana: Chal mere sath.
    Sid was happy to oblige. Sid sat in the tub taking Sana in his arms. Warm water, making them relax their muscle which had become tight due to their doings last night. They lay in the tub their eyes closed. Sid after few minutes brought his hand in the middle of her legs and she let out a sharp breath. He started playing her. She turned around to look at him and he kissed her passionately. She then rested her head on his chest closing her eyes, feeling his fingers moving in circular motion inside her. He brought his other hand to one of her nipple and rolled it between his  thumb and a finger. She whined.
Sana: Siddharth....
Sid: I know baby. Just relax and enjoy.
He knew this was new to her and she wanted him to do it faster as she was loosing control. She pushed herself towards his fingers and he shifted it inside her. Deeper. He now started moving his finger faster inside out. He removed it completely out once and inserted again deeper. She gave a loud cry and came, her body shuddering against him. He felt her body go limp and encircled his arms around her, kissing her earlobe.
    She too played with him. Sid enjoyed her inexperienced hands on him and came too soon. They then stood under the shower and washed each other. Sid wrapped a towel around Sana and other one around her waist. He carried her out and made her sit on the sofa. She looked bewitching wrapped in a towel, wet hair all over her face and lips swollen from their kisses. He went to the cupboard and removed the bag Sana had brought. He opened it to find his t- shirt, shorts and jeans. There were some clothes of Sana too. He was about to ask if she wanted to wear clothes now, when he saw her wearing his shirt which she had ripped out of him and discarded last night, of which the buttons had popped and fallen on the floor. He looked at her with his mouth open. She looked at him looking at her and smiled.
Sana: Isse tere khushboo aati hai.
    Sid rushed to her, took her face in his hand and kissed her with emotions only this girl could stir in him. She took a step back and looked at him lovingly.
Sana: Siddharth, bhuk lagi hai mujhe.
Sid: Accha?? Bol kya mangvana hai. Order kar tu. Mai change karta hu. Muje Arun ko bolna bhi padega aaj ke mera kuch ho to cancel kar de.
Sana: Vo maine already bol diya hai.
    He stopped wearing his clothes and looked at her with surprise in his eyes.
Sana: Aise kya dekh raha hai?? Biwi hu teri mai kuch bhi kar sakti hu.
    Sid laughed out loud. And continued putting his clothes on.
Sid: Ha yeh bhi sahi hai.
     Sana ordered breakfast and Sid took it from the waiter in the doorway itself, as Sana was sitting on the couch in his half open shirt and red panties, looking all hot and sexy. This sight was only for him to enjoy . He cannot let anyone to have even a glimpse of her, in this sexy avatar. They started having breakfast, feeding each other in the most sensuous way. Sana was eating cream on bread, when a little cream fell in the valley between her breast. She looked at him and gave an inviting smile. Sid immediately pulled her on the lap and  bend down to lick the cream. He cleaned it all up with his tongue and then moved to her nipples, kissing it.
Sana: Ammaaa, bas kar Siddharth mujhe khaane de...
Sid: Are ek ko kiss kiya dusra naraaz ho jaayega. Aise thodi chalta hai.
     He then came to the other one and kissed it too. She moaned and then bend to kiss him on his lips. She got up from his lap, when she had, had her fill and sat in her place. Sid was breathless now. This girl will make him crazy, with these innocent gestures one day. He waited to get his breath back. She gave him a naughty smile. He pulled her hair and she gave a cry. She punched him on his arm and they both laughed.
Sid: Bol kya karna hai ab.
Sana: Shaam tak ka time hai hamare paas.
Sid: Tu bata yaha rukna hai ya kahi chalna hai??
Sana: Chal kahi ghum aate hai.
Sid: Lonavla chalte hai??
Sana: Ha chal.
Sid: Thek hai ready ho jaa tu. Mai call karta hu Adi ko.
    When Sid finished calling Adi and Baba, he turned around to see Sana standing in light peach color knee length, plated frock. She looked damn sexy with all the beautiful curves at the right places. He came closer to her looking at her with hungry eyes. She took a step backward.
Sid: Tuje pata hai mai kya karna chahta hu??
Sana: Kya??
Sid: I want to take you now, against this wall. I want to lift that frock of yours, jo tune jaanbuj kar pehna hai, muje tadpaane ke leye, unzip my pant and shove myself into you.
    Sana was getting excited, listening to him saying this in his husky voice. She too wanted this. He could see it in her eyes now.
Sid: Par mai nhi karunga.
Sana: Tu karega.
Sid: Accha?? Chal ab to nhi karunga.
Sana: Hamare yaha se jaane se pehle to yeh jo tune bola hai vo karega aur mai tuje yeh karne ke leye majbur karungi.
    He knew he has a lot of self control. He will win this game of theirs.
Sid: Chal fir bet laga mere sath. Agar mai jeeta to tu ek aur week ke leye postponed karegi tera Punjab jaana.
Sana: Are aise thodi. Mere jaane ka aur iska kya connection.
Sid: Iska matlab tu samajti hai ke tu yeh bet haar jaayegi??
Sana: Nahi jeetungi to mai hi. Chal done. Lagi shart.
Sid: Thek hai. Done.
     Sana gave him a sexy smile and his heart skipped a beat. This is not going to be easy, Mr Shukla, he told himself. But he knows he can do it. He will do it to keep Sana with him for one more week. He will not look at her anymore till they leave from here this evening. That will be his strategy. It will help him not lose control. Is it possible?? Nothing is impossible Siddharth. He scolded himself. His mobile rang and was told his car was waiting in the parking lot.
Sid: Chale??
Sana: Haa Chal. Bas ek minute rukna ha.
    She remove her perfume and sprayed it, then took a lipstick and made her lips a little more red, making a sound with her lips. Sid took water from the side table and drank it. This is temptation. And temptations should be considered as a crime from now on, he thought.
Sana: Ok Chal ab. I'm ready.
    And she walked ahead of him swaying that dress against her thighs. Don't look, he scolded himself. They climbed in the car. Sana sat in the passenger seat as Sid has decided to drive. He didn't want anyone to see Sana in this sexy mood. He sat in the driver's seat and saw her frock has lifted a few inches upwards. He looked away. This is not going to tempt me. He told himself. He started the engine and they hit the road.

       Chalo my wonderful readers. A challenge for you too, today. Tell me who will win here. Sid or Sana?? Will Sid win and get to spend some more time with Sana?? Or, will Sana win and make Sid do what she so desperately wants him to do. Answer me in your comments. Let's see how well you know your writer. 😜😜😆😆❤❤