Hit By A Thunderbolt.

Sid wanted to punch someone, crush something. He rushed towards the garden behind the building. He didn't want to meet anyone now nor did he want anyone to see him in this state. He sat on a bench kept in the corner of the garden, under a tree. He had his hand in his hair. Tears started streaming now. Sana and Aahaan?? He knew Aahaan was flirting with Sana. But hadn't realise he would be interested in marrying her. He belonged to a very rich family. An only son. But he was not settled. Did all sorts of experiments all the time. Money was not an issue, but he was not suitable for Sana. Then who was?? If he see through his heart nobody was perfect for her. He didn't know what to do. Sitting there he was feeling so helpless. At one point he wanted to run to her and tell her everything. Come clear. Whatever the consequences, he will deal later. But he had promised someone and he can never go back on his word. And he will not. That someone has trusted him. He cannot break that trust. But isn't he breaking the trust now by being with Sana. He has promised to stay away from her. Then why did he let her come so close to him. He was wrong but he was helpless. He want to be happy for just few days. To make her happy and give in to all the demands she makes of him. Just for these few days.
His phone buzzed it was Adi. He ignored it at first, but picked up the second time.
Sid: Hello
Adi: Kaha hai tu??
Sid: Vo....
Adi: Kya hua hai Siddharth?? Tu kaha hai.
Sid: Mai yaha building ke peeche garden me hu. Please aaja yaar....
Adi heard him sobbing.
Adi: Mai abhi aa raha hu.
Adi ran towards the garden and saw Sid sitting with his head in his hand. He came and stood in front of him. Sid looked up. Tears were flowing through his eyes. Sid told Adi everything. Adi got up.
Adi: Mai mummy se baat karta hu.
Sid stopped him by his arm.
Sid: Tu aise kuch nhi karega.
Adi: Tu pagal hai??
Sid: Adi samaj baat ko. Mai Sana ke sath nhi reh sakta. Mera uske sath koi future nhi....
Adi: Kyu??
Sid: Kya??
Adi: Maine pucha kyu nhi hai future?? Kya issue hai. Batata kyu nhi hai tu.
Sid: Nahi kar sakta, matlab nhi kar sakta. Tu muje uss baare me nhi puchega. Tune promise kiya tha mujse.
Adi:Maine promise kiya nhi. Tune zabardasti leya tha. Dosti ka vasta de kar. Nonsense.
Sid: Jo bhi ho. Hamaare beech me yeh deal hai. To tu mujse vo mat puch.
Adi: To tu kya karna chahta hai ab. Apne saamne uski shaadi hote dekhna chahta hai.
Sid: Adi vo to kabhi na kabhi shaadi karne he waali hai. Par Aahaan?? Pata nhi. Kya vo uske kaabil hai.
Adi: Tere alaava uske koi kaabil nhi hai bhai mere. Tu usse jitna khush rakh sakta hai na koi nhi rakh sakta.
Sid: Tu fir shuru ho gaya. Mere leye aur difficult mat bana yaar. Please. Andar se jal raha hu mai. I don't know what to do.
Adi: Tuje lagta hai, vo kisi aur se shaadi karke khush rahegi??
Sid: Adi, please don't ask me this. I just feel like running away.
Adi: Bhag sakega usse yaha chod ke??
Sid: Nahi.
Adi: I don't know what you are doing. But this is not right bro.
Sid: Pata hai muje.
Sid wipe his face with his sleeves. He shouldn't have called Adi. He had come in the middle of the rehearsal. Sid has disturbed him too.
Sid: Mai theek hu ab. Chal andar chalte hai.
Adi: Siddharth yaar...
Sid: Adi, please kisise kuch mat bol. Jo ho raha hai hone de. Pari ko bhi samjha de. Ab pari ko yeh sab samjane ke himmat nhi hai. Please be with me brother. I need you.
Adi: Mai hu tere sath bhai. Tera jo bhi decision hai. I'm always with you.
Sid: Thanks. Chal ab. Sab dund rahe honge hame.
Sid came to the huge hall where the Choreographers were teaching all the elders how to perform. Chachi and chacha, a lively couple were to perform on a punjabi number. Ruhi, Pari, Sid's both elder sisters were circled around a young boy. He was explaining something to them. Sana was not to be seen. His eyes searched the hall to find her sitting with Aahaan in small glass room just next to the hall. They both had bend down looking something in a mobile, their heads touching. Aahaan said something and Sana laughed aloud. Sid felt a knife has been stabbed in his heart. He looked away. They indeed looked good together. Sid thought. Sid didn't notice Reet coming and standing next to Sid. He jumped at her voice.
Reet: Acche lag rahe hai na dono ek sath??
Sid: Hmmm
Reet: Aahaan ke parents ne proposal bheja hai Aahaan ka, Sana ke leye. Hame to bahot accha laga. Sana ke mummy aaye to aage baat karenge.
Sid: Sana se pucha aap ne chachi??
Reet: Usne to khud he kaha hai uske mummy se, ke vo jisse chahe usse shaadi kara de. Vo ready hai.
Sid: Accha??
Reet: Haa. Tu bata Aahaan accha ladka hai na?? Koi problem to nhi hai usme??
Sid: Ha accha hai chachi. Koi problem nahi hai.
Reet: Tune bol diya na, fir to chinta ke baat he nhi hai.
Sid: Muje thoda reception pe kaam hai, mai aata hu.
Reet: Kyu tu perform nhi karega?? Tere behen ka sangeet hai.
Sid: Dekhte hai na. Abhi to sab ke practice chal rahi hai. Aata hu mai.
Reet: Thek hai.
Sid walked out of the hall. He did not have the courage to look at Sana and Aahaan. He was walking through the corridor, when Sana suddenly appeared in front of him, pulled him by his arms and took him behind one of the pillar. She pulled him by his collar and kissed him hard on his lips. He didn't respond at first but then gave in. It was not in his capacity, to ignore such a sensuous kiss.
Sana: Kaha tha tu?? Kab se dund rahi the tuje. Is kiss ke bahot zarurat the muje.
Sid lifted his hand and stroked her cheek with his knuckles, looking into her mesmerizing eyes.
Sid: Muje bhi.
Sana: Sach??
Sid: Hmmm
Sana: Fir tu kyu aaya nhi mere paas??
Sid: Vo muje kisine rok leye. Aur fir mai late ho gaya. Hamesha ke tarah.
Sana: Matlab??
Sid: Kuch nhi. Chal muje thoda reception par kaam hai. Mai aata hu.
Sana: Ha jaldi aa. Mai tuje mera aur Aahaan ka gaana sunati hu. Bahot accha lagega sab ko.
Sid: Thek hai.
He turned and left. He wanted to run. Run away from all this. Why was his life so complicated?? He has everything. Name, fame, money, such beautiful family and amazing friends. But no peace. Why?? Because he didn't have Sana. The love of his life. That place in his heart is empty. Empty and dark. He went to his room and sat in the corner on a chair. As if hiding from someone. It felt as if there was a hole inside his heart. He will go crazy without her. No no. He can't go crazy. Control yourself siddharth. He told himself. He has his family to think of. His parents who loved him immensely. He will have to remain insane for them. For his chacha chachi, who consider him as their elder son. His brother and sisters. His life will be for them from now onwards. He will have to be strong. For Pari. Whom he loved so much. Adi who is always by his side no matter what. He will have to pretend to be happy for Adi and Pari. They will be troubled if they see him like this. Sid got up freshen himself up and went back to the hall. He went to his sisters,who were practising for their performance. Pari was not to be seen. Ruhi was arguing with the Choreographer on a certain step. It bought a smile to his face. Ruhi, his little princess. Stubborn as a mule, but too cute. He went and pulled her hair
Ruhi: Ahaa, kya bhai??
Sid: Kyu pareshan kar rahi hai usko, bhag jaayega vo.
Ruhi: Nahi bhaagega. Mai sikhati hu usse dance ruko ab.
Sid chuckled as she whispered. He turned around to see Pari entering the hall. Sid understood, Pari knows everything as soon as he looked at her. She came to him and he took her in his arms.
Pari: Bhai....
Sid: Shhh kuch mat bol. I'm fine. Don't worry.
He took her face in his hand. She had tears in her eyes. He wiped them and kissed her forehead.
Sid: Mai ab tum logo ke leye jeaunga.
Pari: Aur aap bhai?? Aap ka kya??
Sid: I'll be fine don't worry. Aur yeh topic ab band samjhi?? Please Pari, muje tera aur Adi ka support chahiye. Please be my strength not my weakness. Ok??
Pari nodded.
Sid: Chal jaa ab enjoy kar. Yeh taam chaam jo lagvaaya hai humse vo.
They both laughed. He had not seen Sana's way yet. But she was looking at this from afar. She thought they both have got emotional as Pari is going away after marrying. Sana knew Sid was very close to Pari. He is going to miss her a lot.
Aahaan: Sana dyaan kaha hai tumhara. Chalo ek baar aur practice karte hai.
Sana: Are abhi itna to kiya.
Aahaan: Nahi muje ekdum perfect hona hai. Tumhare sath jo gaa raha hu. Ho sakta hai tumhari vajah se mere bhi singing career ko boost mile. Vaise tum muje mila doogi kya Punjab ke music directors se??
Sana: Ha ha kyu nhi. Tumme potential hai. Ho jaaega set tumhara career.
Aahaan was happy now. The evening was a busy one with puja and dinner later. Sana didn't get time to speak to Sid. Sid was busy. Their eyes met once or twice and they smiled across the room. Then Sid looked away. He was trying to keep his distance. Was it that easy, when she was looking so pretty and innocent. The red bangles which she had worn, just because he had told her, was making him too emotional.
Just after dinner Sana saw Sid go somewhere with Adi. She saw them leave in the car. She had an idea. She went to her room. Removed some clothes from the wardrobe and sneaked into Sid's room. She changed and sat on his bed. She then messaged him.
Adi and Sid were sitting on the side of the road. Sid had insisted and Adi had obliged. Sid wanted to just get out from that hotel at least for sometime.
They both sat in silence.
Adi: Siddharth mann me kucch hai to bol de.
Sid: Abhi nhi. Abhi mai kamjoor pad jaaunga. Bolunga. Par uske jaane ke baad. Jab bikharne lagunga to tu muje sambhaal lena ha bhai. Please.
Adi: Siddharth yaar....
A messaged popped on his screen. He was not able to see it properly as he had tears in his eyes. He wiped it with his sleeves. "Mai wait kar rahi hu tera. Tere room me. Please jaldi aaja. Ab intezaar nhi ho raha hai. Muje tu chahiye abhi mere paas samjha?? Aa jaldi" Sid started laughing loudly. Adi was taken aback.
Adi: Kya hua bhai?? Kyu hass raha hai aise??
Sid: Apni kismat pe. Chal chalte hai. Aise kya dekh raha hai?? Chal??
Adi got up and he drove Sid to the hotel. Sid walked to his room. What was he going to do about her?? What was he going to do about this whole situation. The room was locked. He knocked on the door. Sana opened the door and Sid saw a rare beauty. She was wearing a black transparent gown, a belt wrapped around it. It has small buttons in the front, from top to the knee. And then it was open displaying her slender long legs. A deep V of her neck showing her cleavage was making his head spin. She was looking so damn sexy that his legs trembled. Her wet hair making her look hot as hell. And he knew he was going to burn in that hell.