Acknowledgement

Sana woke up to see Sid not next to him. She had got up in the middle of the night to go to the washroom. When she came back to bed and lay on it Sid has pulled her in his arms again. As if not wanting her to go anywhere now. She has slept a peaceful sleep resting her head on his chest.
She got down from the bed got ready and went down. The nauseous feeling still there. Where is Sid?? He was not to be seen in the dinning room too. Reet was having tea.
Reet: Aa gayi tu?? Bol kya khaayegi??
Sana: Aani khaane ka naam mat lena please.
Reet: Aise kaisi chalega beta. Kuch to khaana padega na. Tera jo mann ho vo bana deti hu. Siddharth bhi jaane se pehle tuje breakfast karvane ko keh gaya hai
Sana: Ruko thodi der.
Reet: Thek hai. Vaise Aaj tera panch baje ka gynac ka appointment liya hai. Hame jaana hai.
Sana: Hmmm. Aani mere leye sirf plain toast bana do. Mai butter ke sath khaungi.
Reet: Thek hai. Abhi banvati hu.
Reet went and Sana switched on her mobile to find Sid's message pop up on the screen " Shoot hai meri. Shaam me aaunga " That means he is not coming with me to the gynac, she thought sadly. Her mobile rang. It was him. She picked up the call.
Sid: Breakfast kiya??
Sana: Nahi.
Sid: Sana raat me bhi kuch nhi khaaya hai. Abhi thoda please khaale.
Sana: Tu yeh sab baby ke leye kar raha hai na??
Sid: Agar tu samaj he nhi paa rahi hai ke mai kyu kar raha hu, to bolne ka fayda he nhi hai. Tu thek se breakfast kar le. Mai baad me call karta hu.
Sana: Hmmm
Sid disconnected the call. She wanted to slap herself. Why did she say this now?? Sana knew he was doing this for her. Why do you have to open that big mouth of yours and talk rubbish?? She thought. She had breakfast and went to Man's room.
Sana: Aa jaau Maa??
Maa: Are beta aana. Isme puchna kya hai?? Aaja.
Maa patted and she went and sat next to her on the bed.
Maa: Ek baat puchu?? Sach sach batayegi??
Sana: Ha pucho na Maa.
Maa: Tu itni buje buje kyu hai beta?? Kuch mann me hai to tu mujhe bata sakti hai.
Sana looked at Maa. She was such a beautiful lady. Inside out. She felt at peace whenever she was with Maa.
Maa: Siddharth se teri shaadi jin haalat me hue..... Mai jaanti hu tere leye kitna mushkil hoga. Kya Siddharth tujhe khush nhi rakhta. Ya fir tum dono ke umar ke....
Sana: Maa... Siddharth aur meri kahani aaj se nau saal pehle shuru hue hai.
And she told Maa everything. Leaving some of their personal details. Maa was stunned.
Maa: Itna kuch hamare aas paas hota raha aur hum sab ko kuch pata he nhi hai. Hum apne baccho ke dard ko dekh he nhi sake. Mai kya kahu mujhe samajh hi nhi aa raha hai
Sana: Maa aap itna stress mat lo. Ho sakta hai hum dono itne acche actor ho ke hum apna dard tum sabh se chupa sake. Mai aapke bete se bahot bahot zyada pyar karti hu Maa. Par aap mujhe batau hum kaha galat ho gaye.
Maa: Dekh beta. Galat tum dono nhi haalat hai. Ek dusre se apni naraazgi khatm karo aur yeh jo waqt hai isse jine ke koshish karo.
Sana: Par Maa vo mujhe vaha akela chod kar aa gaya. Mai nhi maaf karti usse. Ab yaha mera khayaal rakh raha hai. Mai kyu na samjhu ke vo yeh sab bacche ke leye kar raha hai.
Maa: Siddharth iss maamle me bilkul galat hai. Usse Tujhe kisi bhi haalat me nhi chod aana chahiye tha.
Sana started crying. Maa hugged her.
Maa: Ro mat meri bacchi. Mai hu na tere sath. Isse halat me upset nhi hona hai baar baar.
Sana: Mujhe nhi baat karni usse. Vo mujhe bahot rulata hai
Maa: Ruk aane de usse. mai daat lagati hu. Meri itni acchi beti ko rula diya. Par tuje sach bolu. Siddharth hamara bahot zimmedaar beta hai. Mujhe samjh nhi aa raha tere baare me aise kaise chuk kar baita. Shaayad tujse bahot pyaar karta hai isliye galtiyaan hoti rahi usse. Chal Tu ab chup ho jaa. Mai baat karti hu usse. Tune breakfast kiya??
Sana: Haa kiya.
Maa: Jaa aaraam kar tu. Aur zyada sooch mat.
Sana: Thek hai Maa.
She was about to leave the room, when Maa called her.
Maa: Sana, apne papa se baat kar lena. Yeh sab me unki koi galti nhi hai.
Sana nodded and left the room. She walked to the room lost in thought. She will talk to her dad later. She is not angry with anyone now. She felt a little calm. She and Sid needs to talk. But he is going to Dubai. They both need to sort this out before he goes. But she will not go to him. This time it should be him. She will wait for him to come to her. She reached her room and a message popped her screen.
Sid: Breakfast kiya??
Sana: Haa.
Sid: Acche se kiya??
Sana: Hmm
Sid: Sach me??
Sana: Hmmm
Sid: Thek hai shaam me milte hai.
Sana: Ok.
Sana lay down on the bed looking at the ceiling. Their baby. Sid and her baby. She felt so happy about it and she touched her belly. She was going to have a baby of a person she loves the most. She prayed for her baby to be as amazing as his dad. She fell asleep, with this beautiful thought. And that dreadful dream came again. She got up screaming Sid's name and found herself wet with sweat. Her heart was hammering hard in her chest. Sana took her face in her hand and cried in agony. She felt so helpless. What was this dream all about. She wanted Sid now. She picked her mobile to call him, but then stopped. No she won't. She has promised herself, she won't this time.
It was four thirty five. She was ready and waiting for Reet in the dinning Hall. Reet came rushing out with Maa.
Reet: Chal chal beta. Nahi to hum late ho jaayenge.
Sana: Aani mai to kab se wait kar rahi hu.
Maa: Reet sab thek se puch lena. Khaane me kya dina hai yeh bhi puchna. Kuch kha nhi paa rahi hai vo bhi batana.
Reet: Haa didi sab puch lungi. Chalo bye.
They went out and were about to sit in the car, when they saw Sid's car enter the gate. He rushed out of the car.
Sid: Aap log kaha jaa rahe ho. Mai aa raha tha na??
Reet: Tu aane wala tha?? Mujhe laga shoot pe gaya hai to nhi aayega.
Sid: Chachi jab maine bola ke mai aane waala hu to aaunga na.
He looked at Sana. She looked lost somewhere. Her face was pale.
Sid: Car me bait.
Reet and Sana sat in the car. Sid looked at Sana who was sitting next to him in the passenger seat.
Sid: Tu thek hai??
Sana nodded her head.
Sid: Tuje kuch problem ho rahi hai kya??
Sana: Nahi kuch nhi.
He knew she was not ok. But he did not push it. He drove instead. She was quite all the way. Sid looked at her many times, trying to figure out what was it that is making her look so dim.
They came back home by six thirty. The doctor has suggested a proper diet and given some medicines. Doctor felt Sana was weak and should have healthy food. She also told Sid that his wife should be happy and relaxed, at this time of her pregnancy. Sid knew it's time to clear out everything between them. No more misunderstanding now. He wants his wife to be happy and relaxed all the time. Irrespective of her pregnancy. He loves her too much and now is the time to show her how much.

Unspoken Past (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें