Sana is overwhelmed.

Sana was to record her song in the coming days. She had got the news of more work to come her way in a few days. Everyone has told her to take it slow and they were right. They was an offer for an ad shoot to which she might agree. But another song might be too much. She will take one at a time.
Pari and her in laws were to come for dinner. Preparation were on it's way. Sid was leaving the next day. She felt dreadful thinking about it. The guest were about to arrive but Sid was not yet home from his meeting. She called his mobile but he didn't pick up the call. Baba has asked about him. Pari and Adi arrived with Adi's mom and dad. Pari hugged her.
Sana: Tu to yaha ka rasta he bhul gayi na?? Yaad rakhungi mai.
Pari: Tujhe fursat hai apne miya se?? Vaise hai kaha bhai??
Sana: Vo usse kal jaana hai na. Uska last minute kuch meeting tha. Aa jaayega abhi thode der me.
Adi: Aane de saale ko. Na call, na koi khabar. Pata nhi kaha gaayab hai.
They all sat in the Hall chatting. Sana tried Sid's number again but he didn't pick up. She was upset with him.
Baba: Sana beta Siddharth ko call lagaya??
Sana: Jee baba. Par vo utha nhi raha hai.
Baba: Accha. Thek hai.
It was almost half an hour after her call, he came rushing in the Hall. He looked at Sana and she gave him a stare. He went and greeted Adi's parents and hugged Adi. He hugged Pari too and kissed her forehead.
Sid: Sorry Uncle, Aunty thoda late ho gaya.
Baba: Beta jaldi fresh ho kar aau. Hum sab dinner ke liye wait kar rahe hai
Sid: Jee baba.
Sid rushed up. Sana excused herself and went behind him. She entered the bedroom. Sid was in the bathroom. Sana removed his clothes for him. Sid came out.
Sid: Sorry, sorry sweetheart late ho gaya.
Sana: Siddharth kya hai yeh. Baba ne do baar mujhse pucha. Tujhe daat padne wali hai baba se aaj. Dekh lena tu.
Sid: I know yaar.
Sana: Vaisi tu late kyu ho gaya?? Maine call kiya to tujhe, uthaya bhi nhi.
Sid: Aaaaa... Kuch nhi vo meeting me he late ho gaya. Chal chal jaldi sab wait kar rahe hai.
Sid, Sana, Adi and Pari were sitting on the terrace after dinner. The others were in the living room. Sid and Sana were sitting next to each other on the sofa.
Adi: Kaha gayab hai tu Siddharth?? Na call, na kuch ata pata hai tera
Sid: Adi yeh Dubai trip bahot time le rahi hai mera.
Pari: Bhai jo bhi ho aapko isse cancel karna chahiye tha. Sana ko aapki zarurat hai.
Sana: Dekha Siddharth sab yehi keh rahe hai.
Sid: Chup kar meri Maa tu. Pari fir se yaha shuru ho jaayega.
Adi: Nahi nhi Pari sahi bol rahi hai. Siddharth tu yeh bahot galat kar raha hai.
Sid: Adi mai tujhe maarunga. Tu dost hai ya dushman.
Sana: Rehne do jiju. Usse rukna hota to vo ruk jaata. Jaane do usse. Mera khayaal rakhne ke leye yaha bahot log hai.
Adi: Ha Sana tu bilkul sahi keh rahi hai.
Sid: Adi tu chup baithega?? Baby aise mat bol na. Tu jaanti hai mai khud nhi jaana chahta.
Adi: Ha ha vo to dekh raha hai.
Sid: Adi mai tera muh tod dunga.
Adi started laughing.
Pari: Adi chup kar ab. Tu zhagade laga raha hai ab dono ke beech me.
Sid: Aur madam shuru aapne kiya hai.
They all laughed at it.
Pari: Par Sana iss baat ki guarantee mai de sakti hu ke bhai tujse bahot pyaar, karta hai. Uske tere leye bebasee aur tadap mai ne dekhi hai.
Adi: Aur pagal pan bhi.
Sid: Kya pagal pan kiya maine??
Adi: Bol du?? Fir mat bolna mai zyada bolta hai.
Sid: Aise kuch nhi kiya hai maine.
Adi: Accha?? Vo photos ke baare me bataya tune Sana ko??
Sid: Stop. Stop. Adi shut your mouth up.
Adi: Ab kyu??
Sid: Adi bahot maarunga.
Sana: Jiju batao. Mujhe sunna hai.
Sid: Sana baby aise kuch nhi hai. Yeh bakwas karta hai. Iska tu mat sun.
Adi: Mai bakwas kar raha hu??
Sid: Adi apna muh band rakh.
Sid has gone all red. Adi was enjoying this and Sana and Pari were looking at Sid with curiosity in their eyes.
Sana: Jiju aap bolo mujhe. Siddharth tujhe meri kasam apna muh band rakh.
Sid went quite.
Adi: Sorry bhai. Par mujhe ab maza aa raha hai.
Sid: Kyuki tu sadist hai saale.
Sana: Jiju usse chodo aap mujhe batao.
Adi: Yeh tere piche itna pagal hai Sana ke tum dono ke purane pics usne apne paas chupa ke rakhe hai. Sirf itna he nhi, yeh vo pics har jagah lekar ghumta hai. Kahi outdoor shoot ho ya out of town jaana ho to yeh usse le kar jaata hai.
Sana was shocked. She was stunned by the intensity of Sid's love for her. Sana felt tears streaming down her eyes. Sid looked at her and pulled her to him in his arms.
Sid: Are?? Baby kya hua?? Pagal hai tu. Saale rula diya na tune mere biwi ko.
She sobbed in his neck.
Pari: Awwww. How cute.
Sid smiled and Sana looked up at Sid wiping her tears.
Sana: Kaha hai vo photos??
Adi: Siddharth ke wardrobe me, last shelf me ek box hai usme hai.
Sid: Saale tu mera cupboard check karta hai??
Adi: Mujhe koi zarurat nhi hai. Us din teri car keys ghum gayi the aur tune mujhe tere cupboard me dhundne boli the, tab dekhi the maine vo photos.
Sana: Thank you jiju mujhe itni precious baat batane ke liye. Tune mujhe kyu nhi bataya??
Sid: Baby baad me baat karte hai??
He pulled her to him again and she willingly went. He turned to Adi.
Sid: Tujhe to mai baad me dekhta hu.
Adi: Vo to tu dekhega he, Par ab tu papa banne wala hai. Party de hame.
Pari: Ha bhai party to chahiye hame. Aise nhi chodne wale hum.
Sid: Ha ha party to denge. Par mai akele kyu du party. Yeh madam bhi to mama banne wali hai. Bol Sana contribution me de.
Adi: Kya adami hai yaar?? Party bhi contribution me de raha hai.
Sid: Are kyu nhi. Yeh madam itni badi star hai. Iske paas to bahot paisa hoga.
Sana: Chodo jiju. Party mai dungi aapko. Isse kya mang rahe ho.
Sid: Baby mujhe bhi degi na??
Sana: Nahi bilkul nhi. Apna bill khud bhar lena.
They all laughed at it. Adi and his family left after sometime. They all came inside the house after saying goodbye.
Baba: Siddharth, Sana ruko.
They both stopped. They knew baba was not happy about Sid coming late.
Baba: Siddharth tum iss ghar ke bade bete ho. Ab thodi responsibility bhi lena sekh lo. You should be hosting these type of dinners from now on and when you are hosting it, you should be here to receive the guests.
Sid: I understand baba. I'm sorry. Next time aise nhi hoga.
Baba: Aur jab bhi tumhe ghar se call aata hai. That should be your first priority. Kuch emergency ho sakti hai. Tumhaari zarurat ho sakti hai. Sana tumhe call kar rahi the. And you didn't pick up the call.
Sid: Baba vo thoda busy....
Baba: Of course busy ho sakte ho. But did you return her call?? This is very irresponsible and I don't expect this from you.
Sid: Jee baba. I totally understand. Next time khayaal rakhunga.
Baba: Thek hai. Ek document Dubai le jaani hai. Mera banda tumse vo collect kar lega. Mera sath room me aau. Sana beta jaau. Tum aaraam karo.
Sana: Jee baba.
Sid went with baba and Sana walked to their room. She entered lost in thought. This is what Sid feel about her. So much of love?? Oh God how lucky she was. She thought. She should thank God every day for this. She needs to see those photos. She needs to see them now. She opened Sid's wardrobe and bend down to the last shelf. She could feel a box in the corner of the cupboard with her hands. Sana sat on the floor and pulled the box out. She opened it to find many girly things in it. A small floral clip, a hairband, a bracelet with stars dangling to it and two handkerchief. All this was hers. And below all this was an envelop. She removed and opened it. Three photos slid in her hand. Their photos. Sid and Sana's photos. Looking into each other's eyes. She could see Sid's love for her in them. Why had she not seen it then?? Why did she not realise how much he loved her nine years back?? She could clearly see it now in those pics, how he feels for her. Tears were flowing from her eyes. What a fool she was?? She told herself. She had wasted so many years hating a man who loved her to this extend. She could hear Sid enter the room. She did not remove her eyes from the pics. She could hear him come to her.
Sid: Baby Tu aise kyu baiti hai yaha??
Sana: Tu mujhe itna pyar karta hai Siddharth??
Sid too joined her on the floor. He sat behind her, taking her on his lap and hugging her from behind. She lifted her hand up to show the photo where they both were looking in each others eyes smiling with love. He too looked at it.
Sid: Ha. Bahot.