Union Of Hearts.

They both slept entwined into each other's arms. Sana woke up and slipped out of the bed. She tip-toed to the bathroom. Sid watched from beneath his eyes as she padded around the room in nothing, but a white towel, examining their clothes. She was searching something to wear. She shouldn't bother, he thought. She picked up his shirt and smelled his fragrance with closed eyes and wore it. She thought he was asleep but he had stirred the instant she had risen from bed and went to the bathroom, just opening his eyes wide enough to see her disappear into the bathroom. He was aroused again, seeing her in his shirt. It surprised him. After sex, a women appeal usually diminish for him. Usually. But with her, everything was different. He wondered if she would blush if he reached out his arm and pulled her in his arms again. How will she react if he reveals that he has been watching her all along. She was a virgin. She had given herself to him. He bit down his own lower lip, when she bend down, skimming her thighs. He had never made love to an innocent before. Discovering that she was pure, made his heart swell with pride. He was his first. Nobody had touched her or felt her as he had. He wanted her. Now. He has gone hard. She was sitting on the floor now and folding the clothes. Sana being the organised one.
Sid: Kya kar rahi hai baby. Idhar aa. Mere paas.
Sana looked up and gave him the most sexy smile. She got up and went to him. He took her face in his hands bending her towards him and giving her the most sensuous kiss. Sana went wet again, between her legs. She was so ready. He got up from the bed and took her hand
Sid: Chal mere sath. Let's have a bath.
Sana shivered. The thought of taking a bath with Sid, her childhood love. Wasn't this as if all her dreams are coming true. Sid took her hand and led her into the bathroom. There was a shower curtain in the bathroom. Sana had not noticed it, when she had come earlier. Sid opened the curtain and there it was, a huge bathtub, with water. The rose petals floating in the water looked and smelled beautiful. He turned towards her
Sid: Vaise to vo shirt me Tu bahot sexy lag rahi hai meri jaan, par, muje tu uske bagair zyaada acchi lagti hai.
He removed the buttons of the shirt and slipped it out of her. She did not move. Too shy.
Sana: Tu jaga hua tha na??
Sid: Hmmm
Sana: Kya dekha tune??
Sid: Sab kuch.
She punched him on his chest and hid her face in his chest. He took her face and kissed her hungrily. He then held her hand and led her into the bath tub. They both sat in the cool water rose petal floating around them. Sid sat with Sana in between his legs. He had dreamt of doing this with her. It was his dream for past nine years. Hidden in the dark corner of his heart. Sana closed her eyes. She can never be anyone else's now. How can she. It was not possible. This is all about it. For the lifetime. To treasure and cherish. This was enough. She was lost in thought.
Sid: Sana.... Baby tu ne pehle kisike sath nhi kiya?? Mai jaanta nhi tha.
Sana: Mai hairaan hu ke tuje kaise laga ke mai kisike sath bhi aise kar sakti hu.
Sid: Kyu nhi baby?? Aage bhi to, jab kabhi....
Sana: Siddharth please. Kuch mat bol. Rehne de.
Sid: I'm sorry baby. Par tu thek hai na. Tuje dard to nahi ho raha hai na??
Sana: Bilkul nhi. Thoda tender feel ho raha hai. Par itna kuch nhi.
She turned around and looked at him with wanting. He cradled her to his chest and they hugged each other tightly. He removed himself from her embrace and ran his hands over the swell of her breast. He has now taken her on his lap. Her legs encircling his waist. He took one of her nipple in his mouth and suckled it hungrily. She gave a loud cry. He did the same with the other. He then shifted up and kissed her neck. She had still not removed the necklace. He bit her hard making a mark, just above the sapphire. She cannot take it anymore now. She had gone wild. She sat upright and took his hard self inside her. Sid made a sound like a wounded animal. He had not expected this. She started moving and he went crazy. No other women had ever made him feel the way, she is now. He shifted and sat upright too, pushing hard upwards. She cried out his name with such intensity that he couldn't control himself. He gave deep thrust and they both came together. Their body shuddering into climax. Too exhausted Sana rested her head on his chest and he collected her into his arms pulling her closer. They lay in the same position for what felt like eternity. Not wanting to move, not wanting to come out of this beautiful haven. It felt like they were high. Just like in drugs. They both were like a drug to each other.
Sid realised Sana shivered in his arms. He shook her.
Sid: Baby paani thada hogaya hai. Chal uth yaha se.
Sana: Nahi muje aise he rehna hai.
Sid: Uth na. Tuje thand lag jaayegi. Chal chal uth jaa meri jaan.
Sana got up. Her body was aching. Sid picked her in his arms and took her to the shower. He made her stand under it and opened the tap adjusting it to hot water. He pulled her to him and she leaned into him. Too tired. He washed their body with body wash, dried them both and took her in his arms to the bed. He saw a stain of blood on the bedsheet. He shivered and she looked at him and then at the bed. The memory of their togetherness making her emotional. She hid her face in his chest.
Sid: Baby tu yaha couch pe bait mai bedsheet change karta hu.
Sana nooded and he slowly puts her down on the couch kissing her forehead. Sid had a towel wrapped around his hips. He looked sexy as hell, Sana thought. Sid discarded the bedsheet, and removed a fresh one from the closest. Sana was looking at him, as he was adjusting the corners of the bedsheet. His muscle taunt. He was so beautiful. She wanted him. She loved him. But she won't beg for it this time. She was done with her share of begging. Not this time. But her life was meaningless without him. And now, even more. After they had shared so much passion, it was going to be next to impossible to stay without him. But this was her fate. And she will have to live with it. She was looking at him with love and passion in her eyes. Sid turned and saw both. He stopped dead. He couldn't bear to see that look. It disturbs him. It tears him apart. He walked to her and picked her up in his arms. She was still looking at him with the same expression.
Sid: Please baby mat dekh muje aise.
Sana: Sorry.
She looked away. Sid lay her on the bed and joined him. The towel wrapped around Sana came apart. Sid covered them both with a soft blanket. He lay facing her. They both were looking at each other. Emotions playing in their eyes. Sid stroked her cheek with his knuckles.
Sid: So jaa.
Sana: Nahi.
Sid: Kyu??
Sana: Fir yeh raat khatam ho jaayegi.
Sid: Aur raate hai hamare paas.
Sana: Par aisi na hue to??
Sid: Aisi he hogi.
Sana: Pakka??
Sid: Pakka.
Sana closed her eyes and tears started flowing from Sid's eyes. How was he going to live without her. How was he going to bear the pain of not having her in his life. She was so innocent. He knew she loved her more. More then him. Her love for him was so pure and heart warming. He pulled her to him and she went in naturally. He too didn't wanted this night to end. But it will and the other days and nights too. He will not sleep. He wanted to cherish this time. This will be his only lifeline. His only reason to not go crazy when she leaves. He could feel her soft steady breath on his hard chest.
Sid must have slept after some time. He saw Sana leaving. She looked behind and Sid saw tears streaming through her eyes. He got up with a start. She was still in his arms, sleeping peacefully her one hand wrapped around his waist and one under her head. Sid saw the time. It was six in the morning. They got to be going now.
Sid: Baby, sweetheart... Chal uth. Hame jaana hai.
Sana: Mmmm.
Sid: It's six in the morning. Nikalna chahiye hame.
She pulled him closer
Sana: Thodi der rukh. Aa mere paas.
Sid: No no no. Baby agar hum abhi nhi nikle to sab uth jaayenge hamare pahunche tak.
Sana: Thek hai chal. Sadu kahi ka.
Sid chuckled and she gave him a angry look.
Sana: Tu udhar dekh. Muje kapde pehenne hai.
Sid: Aur aisa kya hai vaha jo maine nhi dekha hai.
Sana blushed. Sid tried to kiss her and she pushed him away.
Sana: Tuje abhi der nhi ho rahi?? Mere kapde gaadi me he reh gaye.
Sid: Le aata hu mai.
Sid wore his trouser of last night and shirt and went out. He came with their bags. They both had a shower and changed into fresh clothes. Sid was putting his clothes in his bag lost in thoughts.
Sana: Siddharth muje tujse kuch chahiye. Dega??
Sid came out of his thought and looked at her, scared of what she might ask.
Sid: Sana baby.....
Sana: Fikar mat kar kuch aise nhi mangungi jo tu nhi dena chahta. Vaise koi zabardasti nhi hai. Tu inkaar kar sakta hai.
Sid: (Signing) Bol kya chahiye tuje.
Sana: Muje tera vo shirt dega??
Sid looked at her as if he had not heard her right. It then registered to him and he rushed to her, smashed his lips to her and kissed her with all the love he has for her. She too kissed him back. They hugged each other tightly, both knowing that this beautiful moments they had spend will not come back again. There were tears in their eyes. Sana started sobbing like a baby. He removed her from his embrace and sat on the bed with her on his lap. He took her face in his hand and kissed her tears. She shook her head and hugged him again, crying in his arms.
Sana: Mai bhul he nhi pati hu Siddharth tuje. Mai kya karu??
He took her face in his hand and kissed her so passionately that she shuddered. He then took her in his arms again wiping his tears, sat there letting her calm down. Cursing himself and his fate. She was calm after a few minutes.
Sana: Chal chalte hai.
Sid: Hmmm
Sana stood up and went into the washroom to wash her face. When she came back, his shirt was lying folded with her clothes. She kept it in her bag, along with her clothes, looked up and gave a fake smile. He smiled at her sadly. And they walked out hand in hand, leaving the house behind them, but carrying a lot of beautiful memories with them to cherish for a lifetime.