A Prince Charming & A Happily Ever After.

Sana is in the eighth month of her pregnancy. She is loved and pampered by her husband and his family to no extent. Sana's mummy and papa had wanted her to come to Punjab for the delivery. But Sid has flatly refused. He wants him to be with her, when she delivers their baby. He was too excited. They had changed the interior of their room according to the new born's needs. A cot was set near the bed and a wardrobe for the baby just next to theirs. The small fights were normal between them. Sid once had a shoot. He had gone for the whole day and came late at night. Sana was asleep. He saw that she had not taken her medicines the whole day. He was very angry by her carelessness. He got up the next morning and found Sana doing something in the wardrobe. She looked and smiled at him. He did not smile back, got up and went to the washroom.
Sana looked at him surprisingly. What has happened?? He did not call her to him, nor did he kiss her. Nor did he smile back. He came out and went to the wardrobe to take his clothes. Sana pulled him by his arm.
Sana: Kya hua??
Sid: Kuch nhi. Tu kar tujhe jo teri marzi. Mai ab kuch nhi bolne wala tujhe.
Sana: Par hua kya hai?? Kya kiya maine.
Sid: Kuch nhi chod mera hath. Change karna hai mujhe.
Sana: Siddharth yeh galat hai. Mujhe pata to chale tu naraaz kyu hai mujse.
Sid: Sahi hai. Sari galti meri hi hai.
Sana: Vohi to puch rahi hu na mai ke kya galat hua hai mujse.
Sid brought the medicine box from her side of the table and threw it on the bed in front of her.
Sid: Yeh dekh. Kal tune pura din vitamins nhi leye hai.
Sana went quite. Shit, she really did forget.
Sana: Vo mai bhul gayi.
Sid: Thek hai. Ab Tu hategi. Mujhe kapde change karne hai.
Sana: Ha to mai ab bhul gayi to kya karu. Roz Tu deta hai, yaa fir yaad dilata hai. Ab tune kal yaad nhi dilaya.
Sid: Kya?? Kya kaha tune?? Maine yaad nhi dilaaya?? Kal morning jaate samay mai bolkar gaya tha tujhe Sana.
Sana: Ha to mai neend me the na.
Sid: You are really impossible. Apne galti maanne hi nhi hoti hai. Chod rehne de.
Sana knew she was wrong. She is careless and Sid is always understanding. He was ready now. But was not looking at her.
Sid: Chal breakfast karte hai.
Sana: Siddharth naraaz mat ho na. Galti ho gayi. Next time se khayaal rakhungi. Dekh na mere taraf. Agar tu nahi mana to mai breakfast nhi karungi.
Sid: Sana mai tujse bahot upset hu. Please ab koi bhi bakwaas mat kar aur chup karke breakfast ke leye chal.
Sid looked at her angrily and Sana walked to the door, Sid behind him. They ate the breakfast in silence. Viju was noticing this.
Viju: Sana di aaj taapmaan itna kyu bada hua hai??
Sid looked at Viju angrily.
Viju: Are mai to aise bahot garmi lag rahi hai isliye puccha.
Sid: Viju breakfast kar. Aur tu office kab se join kar raha hai. Teri vacation to khatam hone ka naam he nhi leti. Aur Maa, chachi aap logo ko kahi jaana ho to driver ko le jaaya karo. Viju ke roka ya bulaya mat karo. Isko office me concentrate karne do. Family business isse he sambhalna hai. Samjha Viju??
Viju: Jee bhai.
He finished his breakfast and walked up to the terrace.
Maa: Isse kya hua hai??
Reet: Sana kya kiya hai tune??
Sana: Maine?? Maine kya kiya??
Reet: Zarur tune he kuch kiya hai. Sach bol.
Sana: Vo kal mai medicine khaana bhul gayi.
Maa: Sana?? Yeh bahot galat baat hai.
Viju: Tabhi vo time bomb ke tarah baite the. Meri he timing galat ho gayi.
Reet: Viju har baar mazak thek nhi hai. Sana tu usko kitna pareshaan karti hai. Sahi me gussa aane wali baat hai didi. Vo bichara kitna khayaal rakhe. Apna kaam na kare kya vo??
Sana: Sorry Maa, sorry Aani. Mai promise karti hu mai apna dhyan rakhungi. Maa please aap kaho na usse mujse vo baat kare.
Maa: Accha accha thek hai. Viju jaa usse bula la. Mai baat karti hu.
Viju: Mai?? Na re baba. Mai nhi jaa raha unke saamne wapas. Fir se padegi mujhe.
Maa: Suresh.... Jaao zara bhaiya ko bula laao mere kamre me.
Suresh walked up to the terrace.
Viju: Ab yeh to gaya.
Maa: Chal Sana tu mere room me chal. Mai karti hu baat usse.
Sid entered Maa's room to find she and Sana sitting on her bed. His Sana looked so beautiful. Her's was a rare beauty. No one can match that. And that glow due to the pregnancy was making it more radiant. Their eyes met and he looked away.
Sid: Jee Maa.
Maa: Beta kyu naraaz ho raha hai tu isse??
Sid: Kyu?? Bataya nhi isne aapko?? Mai kyu naraaz hu??
Maa: Bataya beta. Par ho jaata hai aise kabhi kabhi. Chod de bacchi hai. Ab nhi karegi.
Sid: Bacchi?? Bacche ke Maa banne wali hai. Aur mai yeh sirf bacche ke leye nhi keh raha. Usko pata hai, mai uske leye zyaada sochta hu.
Maa: Ho gayi na beta usse galti. Vo promise karti hai ab se aisa nhi hoga. Hai na Sana??
Sana: Siddharth I promise ab nhi karungi aise. Sorry na.
Sana brought her hand to her ears and Sid heart melted. She looked cute. How can he remain angry with her if she looks so cute and adorable. It brought a smile on his face but he hid it.
Sid: Accha accha thek hai. Vo mera blue jacket nhi mil raha hai.
Sana: Ha mai dekhti hu.
Sid walked away to their room. Sana entered the room and Sid pulled her to him.
Sid: Tujhe bahot acche se pata hai na mai kaha pighal jaata hu. Mat kiya kar na baby aise.
Sana: Mai sach me dhyaan rakhungi. Par tu mujhe medicine dena chodega nhi. Tere hath se kam kadvi lagti hai.
Sid: Pagal hai tu.
And he had kissed her hard.
And once Sid and Sana had gone to his friends engagement party. They were standing in a group and talking to some of Sid's associates. Sheetal walked in. She came directly to their group and met everyone, totally ignoring Sana. She was saying something to Siddharth, but his eyes were on Sana. Sana excused herself and went and stood with Mahi who was talking to some ladies. Jay and Mahi to were present in the party. Mahi looked at Sana's face and raised her eyebrows. Sana looked towards sheetal and Mahi understood. They both walked away from the group and went to the open terrace adjacent to the hall.
Sana: Di yeh mera pehle bhi thappad kha chuki hai. Pata nhi kyu yeh aise meri jaan jalati hai.
Mahi: Kyuki vo tujse jalti hai. Tere paas jo hai vo uske pass nhi hai. Yeh yaad rakh.
They looked at Sid and Sheetal. Sid had a very grim face and was telling sheetal something which Sheetal was not liking.
Sana: Yeh Siddharth isse baat he kyu karta hai.
Mahi: Baby aise rude nhi ban sakte na. Vo itna bada celebrity hai. Kuch bhi defame kar sakti hai vo Sid ko.
Sana: Pata nhi di....
Sid had explained Sheetal very firmly to keep away from him and his wife. He had warned her not to upset his wife in anyway as she is pregnant with his child and won't tolerate if his wife is troubled by anyone. Sheetal had understood Sid was very serious about his threats and then backed off. He scanned the room with his eyes to find Sana standing on the terrace with Mahi. He went to Jay.
Jay: Kya hua hai??
Sid told him everything.
Sid: Ab bill mujhpe he fatne wala hai.
Jay: Past me ki hue galtiyo ko bhugatna to padta hai.
Sid: Tu mujhe tassali de raha hai, ya dara raha hai.
They both laughed aloud. Sana was furious all the way home . She burst out when they reached their room.
Sana: Vo samjti kya hai apne aap ko?? Jab dekho tab nicha dekhane ke koshish karti hai. Aur teko to vo hi sahi lagti hai na??
Sid: Mujhe pata tha yeh bill mujpe he fatne wala hai.
Sana: To itni der baate kyu kar raha tha usse.
Sid: Abe gadhi usse samja raha tha ke tujse dur rahe vo. Tujhe upset na kar.
Sana: Fir bhi tujhe usse baat nhi karni chahiye the. Mujhe pata hai vo ekdm slim aur elegant hai aur mai yeh aisi..
Sid came to her in a flash and took her by both her arms looking directly in her eyes.
Sid: Sana yeh faltu ke baat mat kar. Tu apna comparison uss khali khokli aurat se kar rahi hai. Chal aaj mai tujhe batata hu ke vo mujse kyu shaadi kar rahi thi. Usse mujse fame chahiye tha. Pyar nhi. Aise hai vo sheetal. Aur khabardaar uska comparison mere Sana se kiya to. Meri Sana to bahot pyari aur khubsurat hai. Samjhi??
Sana: sacchi??
Sid: Ekdm sacchi.
And they had made up with a kiss.
Today Sana is eight months pregnant. She had wind up all her recording and shoots. She will not work, till the baby is born and atleast six months old. Sid also has some project in hand, which he has to complete one week before Sana's expected delivery date. He was very busy. They both had finished their breakfast and Sid was getting ready to go to his shoot. Today was an outdoor shoot. He was to travel to lonavala for it. It was a short documentary showcasing the beauty of lonavala and the mountain and valley surrounding it.
Sid: Baby chal aaj tujhe shaam me dinner pe le chalta hu.
Sana: Nahi Siddharth tu bahot late karta hai aane me. Fir itna late mujhe jaane ka mann nhi karta.
Sid: Accha thek hai mai aaj jaldi aa jaaunga.
Sana: Promise??
Sid: I promise.
It was five in the evening. There was only one shot left. The weather was getting worse. There was heavy wind blowing across the valley. Sid had to climb on the trailer and the trailer would be lifted up to get a full view of the mountains all around. Sid has to talk about it's height and depth. The director suggested that they do it the next day as the wind was too harsh. But Sid insisted otherwise. The director has to give in as Sid told him he won't give an extra day of his at any cost. The trailer was lifted up with Sid on it and Sid started speaking. He too felt the wind was too hard. But he wanted to finish this off. It was only a three minutes talk. He will finish it and get down. But unfortunately he lost balance and fell off from the trailer in the valley.
It was 5:45 pm. Sana has overslept today. She got up, freshened herself and walked down to find Pari and Adi entering the house. Baba and Chachu were there too with all the other family members. Baba was on the call. Maa and Aani were sitting on the couch. Both were crying. Sana got down not understanding anything. Her heart started hammering.
Sana: Kya hua hai?? Maa, Aani aap log ro kyu rahe ho?? Pari tu ekdum acchanak yaha??
Pari directly rushed towards Sana. All stood up looking at her. Her baby gave a kick and her hand went to her stomach. Her baby was very active and naughty just like his father she thought. Her thoughts wandering to her too loving husband.. But then she brought herself back. What was happening?? Why did there all looked so tensed. Pari came and took Sana by her shoulder.
Pari: Sana...
Baba: Pari Sana ko living room me le chalo.
Sana: Par baba kya hua hai?? Mai...
Pari: Sana chal na living room me bait ke baat karte hai??
Sana: Kya hai Pari?? Kuch bolegi?? Tum sab aise kyu behave kar rahe ho??
Baba: Viju, Ruhi, Tum sabko leke living room me jaao.
They walked to the living room. Sana felt something very wrong. What has happened?? And to whom?? Was it her Mummy?? Her Papa?? Her bejee?? No no. They all are fine. Nothing has happened. They reached the living room. Sana turned towards Pari.
Sana: Pari abhi batayegi kya hua hai?? Yeh sab kya chal raha hai??
Pari: Sana bhai ka shoot pe accident ho gaya and he is missing.
Sana thought she did not hear Pari right. No no. She had heard her right, but she is dreaming. This is a bad dream. A little different from the ones she always sees. But it's definitely a dream. She sat down on the sofa looking in the space. She is dreaming. She will wake up with sweat all over. Then Sid will come to her, wrap his strong arms around her and kiss her hard. But she felt someone shaking her. It must be Sid. He was shaking her because she was calling his name in her sleep. She felt him shake her again. She jumped and came to her senses to not find Sid around her, but a crying Pari. She looked around to see Maa, Aani, Ruhi all crying. No this is not a dream. This is reality. No no. How can this be happening. Pari shook her again. Sana felt numb.
Pari: Sana tune suna Maine kya kaha?? Bhai missing hai. Sab dund rahe hai. Vo mil jaayega. Tu chinta mat kar.
Sana looked at Pari blankly. Her Sid can not go missing.
Sana: Pari kuch bhi mat bol. Maa, Aani aap log aise roo mat. Vo thek hai. Vo abhi aane wala hai. Mujhe bol kar gaya hai, ke vo aaj jaldi aayega. Hum dinner ke leye bahar jaane wale hai. Aap log to kuch bhi sooch rahe ho. Hum ne to kitne plans keye hai hamare baby ke leye. Vo aise kaise jaa sakta hai. Mujhe pata hai, vo aa jaayega. Pari aayega na??
Pari was trying to suppress her sob. And then it hit her hard. He was missing. He has fallen in the valley. Her dreams has come true. She has pushed him there. She has wanted him to come early. And it was because of her, that he had had that accident. Tears started streaming from her eyes. She was to be blamed. But he had promised he will not leave her this time. He will never go away. But he has gone again. How can he?? How can he do this to her and his baby.
Chachu came in the Hall.
Chachu: Sana beta fikar mat kar. Usse dundne ke leye rescue team ko bulaya gaya hai. Vo mil jaayega. Tu apne aap ko sambhal. Mai, Adi jaa rahe hai vaha accident spot par. Sana beta, be strong. Kuch nhi hoga hamare Siddharth ko.
Pari took Sana in her arms. She was in her own stance.
It's been almost two hours. There was no news of Sid. Maa and Reet were in the pooja ghar praying for Sid. Pari and Ruhi were with Sana. She was tired by all the crying in these two hours. She has not taken even a drop of water.
Sana: Pari agar usse kuch hua na, to mujhe bhi nhi rehna hai.
Pari: Sana kuch nhi hoga bhai ko. Thoda to pani pe. Bacche ke baare me to sooch.
Sana: Nahi soochna mujhe kisi ke baare me. Mujhe mera Siddharth chahiye bass.
She again started crying with so much pain, that Pari got scared for her and the baby. As Pari was trying to control Sana Viju came running in the living room.
Viju: Di bhai mil gaye. Vo bilkul thek hai.
Sana looked up at Viju. Fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. She held her face with her hand and wept again. Relief took over her now and her body slump against the sofa.
Viju: Mai Maa aur Mummy ko batata hu.
Maa and Aani came to the Hall and hugged Sana. She now sat quietly relaxed but too tired to speak.
It was after an hour or so that Sid entered the hall with chachu and Adi. He looked at Sana's tired frame. He has been worried all his way about her. He has when lost his balance fell in a curved surface of the mountain. The place he landed was not too deep. But deep enough to not be heard by anyone. He knew they would send professional help. So was not worried about that. His only worry was about his family and his pregnant wife. He knew they would be devastated after hearing this news. He had asked about his Sana to Adi as soon as he was rescued and was worried since.
He met everyone in the living room and then went and sat on the floor in front of Sana. She had not looked at him since he had entered the hall. He took her cold hand in his hand rubbed it with his.
Sid: Sana.... Baby.....
Sana removed her hands from his got up and walked to their room. Maa came to Sid and stroked his shoulder.
Maa: Jaa beta. Bahot shock me chali gayi the vo. Jaa usse sambhaal.
Sid nodded. Kissed his Maa's forehead, wiped her tears and went to his room. He found Sana sitting on the sofa. Her eight months wife sitting in a state of shock. She was looking at the floor and shaking her legs. Sid entered and stood in front of her.
Sid: Sana... Sweetheart...
Sana stood up looked at him,
Sana: Tujhe hamesha mujhe chod kar jaana hota hai na?? Jaa tu jaa. Fir se chala jaa. Jee lungi tere bagair mai.
She pushed him towards the door.
Sid: Sana... Baby...
Sana: Nahi tu mujhe aise he sata. Aise he meri jaan nikal. Tu chala jaa.
She pushed him out of the room and closed the door, locking it from inside. She came back on the sofa and cried her heart out. She was so scared. She would rather die then endure this kind of pain. It was almost twenty minutes. She came to her senses and realised she had send him away. Did he go somewhere. She ran to the door and opened it to find him sitting by the door, bruises all over his hand and neck, looking all dirty and tired. He stood up when she came to the doorway.
Sid: Dekh mai iss baar kahi nhi gaya. Aur na hi kabhi tujhe chod kar jaaunga.
Sana: Sacchi??
Sid: I promise.
Sana rushed to him and hugged and kissed him hard.
Sana: Siddharth mujhe laga mera bura sapna sacch ho gaya. Mai mar jaati agar tujhe kuch ho jaata to.
Sid: Baby aise nhi kehte. Dekh mai ekdum thek hu. Aur tera sapna isleye hai ke tujhe lagta hai mai chala jaaunga. Par dekh mai laut kar bhi sirf tere paas he aata hu na??
Sana: I love you Siddharth.
Sid: I love you too meri jaan. I love you so much.
Sana brought him to the bathroom and she cleaned him, both relaxing in the bath tub later. Knowing all is well now and nothing can go wrong for them henceforth. Sana's fear that she may lose him again vanished as she saw him coming back to her again. She now realised he has always come back to her. He may have left her many times, but fate has brought him to her all the time.
Sana gave birth to a baby boy. He was as handsome as his dad. Just as Sana has wanted. They had named him Zorawar. It was Sana's choice and Sid has agreed to it. Both are happy Sid is a dotting father and a loving husband. All is so beautiful. Just as in a fairy tale. Sana has got her Prince Charming and a happily ever after.