Sana Is Back.

Sid woke up with a start. He has seen Sana crying?? Why has he seen such a dream?? Because she is alone and suffering, you fool. But you don't go to her. Let her cry. Your anger is much bigger then your love for her. So you dont worry about her. Your duty is to just ask about her well being to chachi. So stop this drama about worrying about her, his heart pointed out to him. He ran his fingers through His hair and face. Looked at the clock. It was eleven thirty. Got up, freshen himself and went down as he was hungry. His flight has got delay and he had reached home late at night. He will be leaving again next week, as his project was about to start. They will shoot for two months. Thankfully he will have the weekends off. As he was climbing down the stairs, he heard a lot of laughing and talking in the hall. He turned to the right as he got down, to go to the hall, wondering who has come to make them all so happy that they were laughing so loudly.
     Sana had come to Mumbai two days after she spoke to Maa. She  came out of the airport and called her mummy. She had given her the good news and also told her she has reached Mumbai. Reet has called as soon as she sat in the cab.
Reet: Sana kaha hai tu??
Sana: Abhi cab leya hai Aani, ghar pahuch jaaungi thodi der me.
Reet: Tuje akal hai ya nhi. Tu call karke car nhi bula sakti the kya?? Yeh kya tarika hai??
Sana: Aani ab mai ghar pahuch rahi hu. Fir aap daat lena jee bhar ke.
Reet: Aa tu ghar mai dekhti hu tuje.
    She had reached home and was welcomed by Ruhi and Viju with lot of excitement Pari was there too. She hugged her tight
Pari: Mere calls nhi le rahi the na to. Tuje mai baad me dekhti hu.
     Reet had made a lot of fuss of not calling a car from home. But had hugged her tightly too.
Reet: Mubarak ho beta. Aaj itni acchi khabar sunai hai tune. Chal chal andar aa Didi ka to khushi ka koi thekaana he nahi hai.
They entered the hall to see Maa coming towards them. She had a big smile her face. Sana went to her and hugged her.
Maa: Khush raho meri bacche. Khush raho. Aaj jo tune mujhe diya hai na, Tu samaj nhi sakti mai aaj kitni khush hu. Aaja beta. Tu bait. Thak gayi hogi.
Sana: Jee Maa.
Maa: Par beta, yeh galat hai. Tuje aisi halat me akele nhi aana chahiye tha.
Sana: Maa mai aap logo ko surprise dena chahti the.
Maa: Vo to thek hai beta...
Sana: Chode na Maa dekho, mai pahuch gayi na?? Aur bilkul thek hu.
Maa: Siddharth ko pata nhi hai kya tere aane ka??
Sana: Nahi Maa kisiko pata nhi hai.
Maa: Reet, Siddharth abhi tak so raha hai kya?? Usse uthao jaakar zara??
Reet: Ha didi. Bolti hu. Chal Sana tu fresh hogi ke breakfast karegi??
Ruhi: Di, hum baby ka naam kya rakhenge??
Pari: Ruhi abhi bahot time hai baby ko aane me. Sooch lena fursat me kya rakhna hai.
Ruhi: Baby ka naam mai rakhungi.
Reet: Are, are, aise kaise?? Baby ka naam uske Mamma, Papa rakhenge.
Viju: Chalo Maa ab bhai to settle ho gaya, zara koi mere taraf bhi dhyaan de. Meri bhi shaadi ke umar nikli jaa rahi hai.
Pari: Dekha Maa isse kitni jaldi machi hai apne shaadi ke.
Viju: Oh hello?? Apni ho gayi to dusro ka sochna he nhi hota kya.
       They was a lot of fun and laughing going around Sana. She felt alive after so many days today. Her baby will grow up between such beautiful people and be just like them, when he grows up. The thought cheered her up even more.
    Sid entered the hall to find Sana sitting between Maa and Pari. Maa was holding her hand and Sana was smiling at her. She looked at him when he entered and that smile disappeared. Sid could not believe this. He was dreaming about her again?? But then why does it feel so real?? Why does she look so beautiful?? Because this is not a dream, you idiot, his heart said. She is real. This is real. How can she be here?? Why has no one told him she was going to come?? Who went to pick her from the airport. Why are you concerned about it now?? Why do you care?? I do care, he argued with his mind. I care for her. It's just that I'm angry with her. Don't I have the right to be?? He questioned his mind. Ruhi came towards him.
Ruhi: Congratulations bhai. Aap papa banne wale ho, aapne hame bataya nhi?? Yeh galat baat hai bhai...
  What did Ruhi just say?? Papa?? What?? Papa?? He?? Did he hear it right?? No no. What the hell is going on here?? Was he going to have a baby?? He was shivering. He couldn't believe his ears. He looked at Sana. She was carrying his baby inside her.
Pari: Sana tune bhai ko nhi bataya??
All were looking at Sana with shock in their eyes.
Sana: Nahi mai surprise dena chahti the.
Everyone relaxed except Reet and Pari. They looked at each other.
Tears started forming behind Sid's eyes.
Sid: Excuse me....
    Sid left the hall and rushed towards the garden. Tears started streaming down his eyes. Pari came running to find him sitting on the bench his hands on his eyes, as if trying to stop the tears from falling from his eyes. Pari came and sat next to him. She took his hand in hers.
Pari: Bhai??
Sid: Pari mai Papa banne wala hu. I'm going to be a father. Mujhe samajh he nhi aa raha ke mai kaise react karu. I'm so happy... I'm so happy...
    He took his face in his hands and started sobbing. Pari rubbed her hand on his arm.
Pari: I know bhai. Aap papa aur mai bua.
    He looked at her and laughed through his tears.
Pari: Mai aapke baby ko laad karke bahot bigadungi ha. Pehle he bol rahi hai. Fir shikaayat mat karna.
Sid: Mujhe yakin nahi ho raha hai yaar. Maine kabhi soocha he nhi tha ke mai bhi kabhi papa banuga. Aur yeh feeling... It's top of the world. Yeh sach hai na?? Maine sahi suna na??
Pari: Ha bhai yeh sach hai. Hamare ghar me chota baby aayega.
    Fresh tears roll down his cheeks. Pari stroked his hand again., understanding how he is feeling. They sat there quietly. Pari giving him time to calm himself and let the news sink in. Sid let a sign after few minutes.
Pari: Theek ho??
Sid: Hmmm
Pari: Chale??
Sid: Chal
    He wiped his eyes and walked with Pari to the hall. Maa was instructing Sana about how to take care of herself, when Sid entered. He looked at Maa. She smiled and spread her arms for Sid. Sid went and hugged his Maa.
Maa: Bahot bahot mubarak ho beta. Tum dono ne mujhe aaj bahot khush kiya hai. Thank you.
    Sid and Sana smiled. They were avoiding each other's eyes.
Reet: Sana chal Tu jaake fresh ho jaa. Mai tere leye breakfast room me he bhejti hu.
    Sana nodded and got up. She went to the room, got fresh. The bed was all messed up, which meant Sid had just got up. His clothes were lying on the couch and his bag was there near it. She went and sat on the sofa, away from the bed. She will not sleep on it. She is ok on the sofa. The house help brought breakfast for her. She thanked him and had it. It was almost an hour. Sana woke up to the sound of the wardrobe being closed. She must have fallen asleep. She opened her eyes to see Sid standing with some clothes in his hand.
Sid: Sorry. Aawaz karne ke leye.
    She looked away.
Sid: Inform karti to airport....
Sana: Mujhe tumhari meherbani nhi chahiye.
    Sid did not say anything. He started walking to the bathroom.
Sana: Mai kuch baate clear karna chahti hu.
    He turned around and looked at her.
Sid: Kaho??
Sana: Mai yaha sirf aur sirf iss bacche ke leye aayi hu. Muje tujme koi diljasbi nhi hai. Ha logo ke saamne hum acche husband wife banne ka natak kar sakte hai. Par iss kamre me Mai teri koi nhi. Mai sirf iss bacche ke Maa hu, jiska coincidentally tu biological father hai. Mujhe apne leye tujse koi favor nhi chahiye. Yeh baccha ho jaane ke baad mai decide karungi ke mujhe apne zindagi ke sath kya karna hai. Mere taraf apne kadam badane ke koshish bhi mat karna. Kyu ki ab mai ne apne kadam tujse hamesha ke leye bichhe kar leye hai. Mai chahti to iss bacche to akele bahot acche se paal sakti hu. Mai usse duniya ke har khushi de sakti hu. Par baap nhi de sakti. Isleye yaha hu. Meri kamzoori sirf aur sirf yeh baccha hai, jiske wajah se mai apni self respect ka gala ghot kar yaha iss ghar me aur iss kamre me aayi hu. Par iska matlab yeh nhi ke mai tere paas aayi hu. Tuje agar mujhe le kar koi bhi galat fahmi ho to usse dur kar de.
    Sid was looking directly at her.
Sid: Thek hai. Jaise tumhari marzi.
    She sat down too tired after her little speech. She lay her head at the back of the sofa and closed her eyes. As if shutting him away. He went to the bathroom and stood under the shower. His heart was beating faster. She has said so much. Was everything only his fault. Was he really that bad as a person. She hates him so much. He could see it in her eyes. Was he the only one to be blamed for this misery in their lives?? Has he no right to be angry?? She says things which hurt him. Does she really think so little of him. She is lying on the sofa. He wants her to go and rest properly on the bed, but didn't have the courage to say so. Fearing of more insulting words coming his way.