Chapter 12

I woke up to no one being at the house. The kids were in school, and Venom was gone for a job. I went into the kitchen and saw a bouquet of roses, a plethora of snacks, and a note from Venom. 

                               Enjoy this day to yourself. You deserve it. Under no circumstances are you allowed to do anything productive. That cute ass of yours better be relaxing on that couch or my                                                                              bed when I get home. 

                                                                               - Venom

I smiled softly and went back to the room. I put on a pair of his sweat pants since I didn't bring any of mine before grabbing a blanket from the hall closet. I got the couch all comfy, about to get settled, when the doorbell rang. I answered the door and saw a woman wearing an expensive black dress, Louis Vuitton heels, a Gucci purse, and her hair had professionally done highlights. "Can I help you," I asked her. "I need to see Braxton," she said, while crossing her arms. I knew Venom's real name was Braxton, having seen it printed on the mail he had laying on his kitchen island, but I never called him by his name since I much prefer to call him by his road name. 

"And you are," I asked her. "I'm Kimmy," she said. "And you are?" "Stella," I answered, becoming tense now. "So where is he Stella," she asked me, with such disgust as she said my name. "Work," I answered easily enough. "He wasn't at the compound," she told me. I gestured to the driveway, "You can see his bike is gone so it's obvious he isn't here." She looked me up and down, noting I was wearing his sweat pants. Then she eyed the dog tag I wore around my neck proudly. "I've decided I'm gonna wait for him here," she declared. "You can go wait on the curb, because you don't have his permission to be on his property, and I don't have the right to let you invade his space," I told her. She scoffed, "What do I look like? Garbage?" "No, but I bet you have a trashy personality, so you'll be right where you belong," I said to her. Her jaw dropped, "Excuse me?" 

"You heard me," I told her. "I'm not letting you in this house to wait for him, so you can either go wait on the curb, or you can leave and come back later." I heard a bike ride past, but they were quick to turn into Venom's driveway and turn it off. It was Spark. "Who do you think you are," Kimmy snapped at me, not paying attention to Spark. "I would seriously watch it," I told her as Spark approached. "Everything alright here ladies," Spark asked us. 

Kimmy realized it was Spark and turned to him, "Where is Venom?" "None of your business," I told her. She snapped a glare at me, "I wasn't talking to you." "If the lady says it's none of your business then I am not going to tell you," Spark told her. "But you out rank her," Kimmy snapped. "You shouldn't care what this loose biker pussy says." I stepped closer, "What did you just call me?" Kimmy looked me over, "You heard me. Venom truly did have no choice but to down grade after our divorce. That's not your fault though, you can't get better than me. Venom is a really handsome man, I'm sure he could have done better." 

I went to go after her, but Spark caught me, "Woah little lady." Kimmy stepped back, eyes wide, as if she wasn't expecting to nearly get attacked today. She pointed a manicured nail at me, "You lay a finger on me, and I will press charges." "Then I suggest you get the fuck off this property before I have Venom file tress passing charges against you, you fake ass Barbie," I snapped. "I want to see Venom," she declared. 

Spark held my arm in his grip, staying between us, as he used his free hand to pull out his phone. 

Venom's POV

"Where the fuck are you," I asked when Spark called me. He was late for the job. "I got fucking held up. I was riding past your place when I saw Stella talking to Kimmy," he told me, and I felt my blood turn cold. "Kimmy is demanding to see you, and like usual can't keep her trap shut, and I had to step between them before Stella ended up getting arrested for assault." I could hear the two women arguing in the background. "We're almost done here," I told him. "Good because I don't know how much more shit I'm gonna tolerate coming out of Kimmy's mouth before I let Stella kick her ass," Spark said before hanging up.