Chapter 16

Venom's POV

The party was in full swing by the time we pulled up with her on the back of my bike. She wore a blue her strapless tube top, dark skinny jeans, and a pair of heels I had made her bought when we were at the mall a while back. She even put on a little bit of make up. Fuck me, I thought when I had seen her. The best part was that she wore her dog tag for everyone to see. When we got off my bike, I laced my fingers with hers and lead her inside. Blunts were being passed, music pulsed throughout the place, shots were being had, many were dancing, playing pool or darts. It was a full on Toxic Smoke party. 

Spark greeted us with smirks before passing me the blunt he had in his hand. I took a hit from it and offered it to her. She took it like a champ before passing it along. I got us a couple of drinks before I took her around to meet many of the members she hasn't had the chance to properly meet. She was all smiles, and ignored the glares some of the hangers gave her. As we did we were lost in the craziness of the party, finally letting go. Eventually we found ourselves on the dance floor with her grinding against me, my cock protesting in my jeans. When she turned to face me, I didn't hesitate to kiss her. I didn't give a single fuck who was watching, and from her eagerness to kiss me back, she didn't either. 

When a fight between two of the bikers  broke out, we pulled away and I wrapped my arms around her, keeping her close as we watched. Some of the others broke it up, and the party went on like it didn't even happen. I took her to one of the couches and had her sit in my lap. Blunts and a bottle of tequila went around that we took turns hitting. As we did, she and I became more and more touchy feely. After a couple of more hours, everything was a blur. 

The next thing I know, it's morning, and I was in the room I had claimed for myself that I stayed in when I got too fucked up to drive home. I felt a warm body pressed into me and I looked down and saw Stella asleep with her head on my chest. From where the sheet rested, just barely covering her nipples, I could see the bites and hickies I left on the tops of her breasts. Fuck. Flashes of last night went through my mind. The drinking, the dancing, and eventually the hot and heavy make out session we had that lead to me bringing her here, and having some of the best sex in the world. Only problem is, I didn't have a condom. 

She made a soft groan sound, her eyes tightly closed. "You okay," I asked her softly. "My head feels like it's being beaten with a sledgehammer," she whispered. I chuckled softly, my hand running up and down her spine, "We've got pain killers." "We need to go buy a plan B," she said before yawning. I was glad she remembered last night too. "We'll stop on our way home," I told her. "Remember though, it's got like a twenty percent chance of it not working," she said to me. I shrugged, "What happens, happens. We got this." I cupped her cheek and she looked up at me. "How do you feel about yesterday," I asked her. "I had a lot of fun," she said. I let my thumb run over her cheek as I looked at her. Fuck, I could go another round with her right now, but I could tell with her hang over, that wasn't going to happen. Not yet at least.

I kissed her, and we pulled away to get dressed. "My clothes and hair smell like weed still," she said with a soft giggle. I chuckled softly before taking her hand and leading her out of the room. Many were still passed out around the compound. Spark was sitting at the bar with a cup of coffee in hand. He smirked at us, "How'd you like your first Toxic Smoke party Stella?" "It was a lot of fun," she said while sitting on a bar stool while I got her the pills and something to drink. 

"So where are you two headed so early," he asked us. "The pharmacy then home for a shower," I answered. "If you kept a plan A in your wallet then you wouldn't need plan B," he said with a chuckle while she and I rolled our eyes. I poured my own cup of coffee and went to take a drink when Stella decided to say something that had me choking on my coffee. "Condoms take away the feel. I'd rather accept the weight gain from birth control if it means I get to enjoy every inch properly." 

Spark chuckled, "You okay there Venom?" I coughed, "Perfectly fine." We finished our coffee before going to the pharmacy. We ignored the cashier giving us judgmental looks as I paid. Once home, she took it and then we went to the bedroom for clothes that didn't smell of last night. 

"You can shower first," I offered to her. "We can shower together," she suggested. I ran my eyes over her, "I may not be able to keep my hands to myself." A light blush colored her cheeks, "I'll keep the door unlocked if you change your mind." I was gonna need to stock up on condoms if she kept tempting me like this. Fuck, I thought.

I heard the water turn on and I could easily picture her undressing, revealing her beautiful curves. I groaned softly as I hardened in my pants. Fuck it, I thought before going in.

Stella's POV

I had been bent over as I was pushing down my jeans when he came in. I looked at him, not straightening just yet, wanting to finish removing my pants. "Fuck," he said huskily as he let his eyes run over me. I stood up straight, "Don't take too long." I stepped into the shower and stood under the spray, watching him undress. His cock stood at full attention and I wanted to feel it while sober. He stepped into the shower and I let my eyes run over him, studying the fine details of his various tattoos. My favorite ones were the pink roses over his heart. One of them had Vanessa's name and birthday, while the other had Jocelyn's name and birthday. "Have you ever thought of getting a tattoo," he asked me curiously. "I once wanted a dream catcher on my arm with my boys' names on the feathers," I shared with him. "I wanted it to start from my shoulder and stretch to my elbow. Tattoos are expensive though." "I can easily set it up for you to get one," he offered. I shook my head, "You spend to much on me." "Baby girl, I can never spend too much on you or the kids," he said, placing his hands on my hips. His thumbs graced the edges of the scar from my C-section with Tyson. It was ugly and raised due to an infection I had gotten from the scalpel not being properly cleaned. My mother and I sued them and won, but the money we won went to her cancer treatments then her funeral. 

"Were both the boys C-section," he asked curiously. I shook my head, "Cody was vaginal. Tyson was an emergency C-section because during a sonogram the doctors found that his tube had wrapped around his neck, and his heart beat was slowing. They were in such a rush, that they didn't properly clean their tools and I got an infection which is why the scar looks the way it does. It made me so sick. Thankfully though it was just the scar that had any lasting effects." "Did you sue them," he asked me. I nodded, "My mom and I did. We won, but the money we got went to her cancer treatments, then to her funeral. Nothing was left from it. I don't mind the scar though." His hand ran over it, "It's beautiful." I smiled, "Thank you." 

We then began to wash and occasionally touch each other, teasing the other. I moaned when his hands, with soap in his palms, cupped my breasts from behind, began to massage them, ensuring they ended up properly cleaned. I felt his cock press into me and I grinded against him. He groaned, huskily in my ear. "Please Venom," I moaned softly. He turned me around, lifting me easily, my legs going around his waist. His cock entered me and I moaned, my back arching. His lips went to my neck as he pounded into me, pulling my orgasm from me quickly. My walls squeezed around his cock, wanting to milk him, but he kept going, pulling more from me. 

When he was about to cum, he pulled out, his cum hitting the floor of the shower. He rested his forehead against mine, "If only I could just spend the day pleasuring you. Unfortunately, I don't have any condoms." "Such a shame," I said breathlessly. We rinsed off and dressed. I only put on one of his hoodies and my underwear while he only put on his underwear and sweat pants. We laid on the couch under a blanket cuddling, his hand running along the scar on my stomach tenderly. I couldn't help the feelings and smile that bloomed within me at the gesture. What was this biker doing to me?