Chapter 14

Stella's POV

I got everything in the car and shut the trunk. The kids were at Venom's while he was out with his biker buddies, and I decided to run some errands that I ran much faster without any of them present. It was dark by the time I got to the grocery store, due to the days getting shorter. I got back to the apartment to drop off what I bought for our place and put them all away. I was on my way back to my car when I noticed a state police car by the curb. 

"Hey baby," a man said, making me jump, my heart slamming in my chest. He wore a officer's uniform, but the smirk he gave me made me feel uneasy. I was thankful I was in front of my car because I had gotten a dash camera after the shoot out to maybe next time catch The Chaos Pack members who want to shoot up a place. "Can I help you," I asked him as he approached me. "I couldn't help but notice you around town with that Toxic Smoke trash Venom," he said his fingers coming to trace the chain of my dog tag, that stopped between my breasts over my shirt. "Yeah, and," I asked him. "You'd look better on the dick of The Chaos Pack MC," he said and I glared. I stepped away from him. He didn't seem to like that, so he grabbed me, pulling me against him, one of his hands going to grab my butt. I struggled against him. "Give me what I want," he warned me. "Or I will plant something on you and get CPS to take those kids from you." 

I snapped then. You do not threaten to take my boys from me. Ever! I slammed my fist so hard into his face, that my hand was in agony afterwards. I knew I should've aimed for a softer body part, but damn it this guy threatened my boys. I didn't think, I just acted. His nose was busted, blood gushing down the front of him. "You bitch!" 

He then grabbed his cuffs, "For assaulting an officer, you're under arrest." The charges won't stick, I thought to myself. I'll press charges for sexual assault with proof from my dash cam. He slapped the cuffs on me, not being gentle whatsoever, with the hand that was in immense pain. He shoved me in the back of the cop car and took me off to the near by jail. What a great way to spend a Tuesday night. 

Venom's POV

The Chaos Pack was getting ballsy. For the last few days, we were having to constantly chase them out of our city. They don't seem to have ill intentions, but with them, you never know. If we let up, they'll probably shoot up another place so anytime we have a spotting, we chase them out. I even instructed Stella and the kids to call me if they see them. Stella had commented that they better stay away from her car this time. Over the last couple of days, Stella managed to get a job as a bartender at a bar called, Styx. She made ten an hour plus tips and it was frequented by many Toxic Smoke bikers since it wasn't far from the compound. We liked drinking here, but sometimes we wanted another setting. Now I had the sexiest bartender to enjoy watching as I drank a beer. The best thing was that, she seemed to really like this job, and that's what mattered to me.

Tonight Stella was off work, running errands while the kids were at my house. I was at the compound blowing off steam by playing a game of poker. My phone began to ring, and I saw the caller ID was for the jail. I looked at Spark, "Any of our guys get arrested today?" He shrugged, "Answer it." So I did. "You got Venom." 

"It's me," Stella said. My knee slammed into the table in shock as I straightened in my seat, "Stella?" All the guys at the table straightened then. "Yeah. I don't have time to explain. My charges are being dropped, I just need to be picked up from the jail and go get my hand looked at," she said to me. "I'm on my way," I said then hung up. "Is she okay," Spark asked. "She didn't tell me much, said her charges were being dropped and she needed to be picked up and taken to get her hand looked at." 

Spark and I went in his car to the jail. She was just getting her things released to her when we got there. Her right hand was twice it's normal size, and it looks like she couldn't move two of her fingers. I'd hate to see the other person, I thought. She stayed silent as we left the jail. 

"What happened," Spark asked her once we got in the car. I got in the back seat with her and turned on the light. She cried out in pain at the slightest touch of one of the fingers she couldn't move. "I had gone to the store to get some groceries for the apartment since I didn't have the kids tagging along," she explained. "After I dropped them off at my place, I was heading to the car to go back to Venom's when I noticed this state cop car. The owner of said car scared the shit out of me, approaching from out of no where. He said he had seen me with Venom. Claimed I would look better on the dick of a Chaos Pack member. I rejected him, and he got physical. Grabbed me inappropriately, and said if I didn't give him what he wanted, he would plant something on me and get CPS to take my boys. The moment he threatened to take my boys, I swung, not thinking. I hit him in the face and completely shattered his nose. He arrested me for assaulting an officer. I pressed charges for sexual assault and that I was defending myself. My dash cam is linked to my phone, and I caught the whole thing. They released me instantly, and the guy not only lost his job, but was thrown in a cell. Apparently he had been one of their rookies." 

"The Chaos Pack is trying to take over our territory by getting jobs within it," Spark said with a nod. "Those casual rides were to scout out the city and see who the bikers are close with," I said with a nod. "Next time, don't aim for the face baby girl," I said to her. "Yeah I know," she said with a sigh. 

We got her to the hospital to get her hand looked at. In the end she only badly bruised most of her hand from the impact, thankfully, but she did break her middle and ring finger which was part of why it was so badly swollen. After getting her medications filled we Spark took her back to my place while I went back to the compound to get my bike. "I'm gonna fill them in on what's going on while you get home to her," Spark said to me. I nodded and left. "What happened to mom," Cody asked me. "She had a really bad night," I told them before going to the room. She was sitting on my bed, her hair out of it's messy bun. I sat on the bed and pulled her into my lap. She sniffled, "God it was so horrible." I kissed the top of her head, "Anything else happen?" She shook her head, "Just some idiots who were locked up in holding cells making some rather crude comments. I'm just glad the kids weren't with me when it happened." I had to agree. The boys were rather over protective of their mother, so who knows what would've happened had they tried to help her. 

"After today, I'm tired and want to go to bed," she said with a sigh. I nodded, "Do you need help?" She looked over her clothes, "I should be fine." I kissed her cheek, "Just let me know if you need me." "I will," she said. I left the room and went to get her some water for her meds. "Will mom be okay," Tyson asked me. "She'll be just fine," I assured him. "She just hurt her hand, that's all." I gave the kids a reassuring smile before going to the room. I knocked on the door before going in. She was wearing her usual tank top and underwear. I handed her the pills and she took them before taking a few drinks from the water. I gave her a kiss before she laid down. I covered her up before going to make sure the kids got ready for bed. I wish the Chaos Pack member who touched my woman hadn't been put in a cell. I'd love to ensure he got more than a broken nose tonight. The fucker deserves worse than a beating from threatening to have the boys taken. We had a few members of our own currently serving time. If that prick gets sentenced for even a little bit, I'll ensure he never leaves alive.