Chapter 15

After my run in with that ass hole who made me hurt my hand, Venom has been shadowing me. It's cute, and it's annoying. All of the bikers have been showing their women and families, wanting to keep them safe. I've almost completely moved into Venom's house because he was so worried I'd have another run in with someone out to hurt me. It's really grinding against my patience though. I didn't mind a few days here and there, but this really bothered me. It's not my place. I have been so used to having my own place, not living with others. Having a place of my own, meant I have my own space. It was a little suffocating. It's his house. His room. His space. 

I have to squeeze in. I know it was also messing with the boys too. They were on the couch and love seat, no privacy at all. I know I need to talk to him about it before me biting my tongue gets me in trouble and potentially screws things up. I just don't know how to approach it. I don't want Venom changing anything up in his house for us either, because it's his space and he should be able to keep it how he likes it. I know that being in a relationship, you eventually do move in together, but for it to work for us, we would most likely need to move into a place together that has a clean slate for us to put together as a team, not trying to squeeze the other into the space we already made for ourselves. It was uncomfortable. 

Today was my day off, and I was cleaning the kitchen, trying to figure out where things go like his spatula and his colander . Venom came in and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Everything okay," he asked me. Now's my chance, I thought. Just don't fuck it up. "Not really," I said with a sigh, placing the colander on the counter. "What's wrong baby girl," he asked me. "I feel uncomfortable," I told him. "I love that you let the boys and I stay here, but it's not our space." He seemed a little confused as he sat at the kitchen island, "What do you mean uncomfortable?" "I've never had to do this before and I really don't want to screw up," I told him, running a hand through my hair. "The boys and I have always been so used to having our own space. Here, it's your space. You took the time to make it yours, with the girls. The boys and I just kind of squeezed in, trying to get comfortable in uncharted territory, and it's not so easy, especially since it's the first time we've ever had to do something like this before." 

He nodded, "And you going back to your space, makes me incredibly uncomfortable, because then I can't make sure you and the boys are okay." He then sighed, "So let's try to find some balance." "I don't want you having to change anything for us," I told him. "I made you guys come here for your safety without really getting your consent," he said to me. "It's only fair that I adjust to properly accommodate." "I guess what really makes me uncomfortable is that the boys are uncomfortable," I told him. "How are they uncomfortable," he asked me. I gestured to the living room where their suitcases, sports equipment, and other things they brought were just tossed in a corner. "No privacy," I told him. "In the middle of the night if someone wants something to drink, they get woken up by someone turning on the light. Or they are sleeping and one of the girls wakes them up so they can watch TV in the living room which starts the fights, and the girls throw it in their face that it's their house and they need to get over it. The boys don't argue that, but I know it annoys them. Jocelyn also likes to snoop, which I know is the reason Vanessa locks her room when she knows she won't be home when Jocelyn is." "And since she can't get to Vanessa's stuff, she goes to theirs," he said with a nod. "And mine," I told him. "I caught her going through my things. I had been in the laundry room hanging up laundry, and I went to put some of your shirts away when I caught her." "Why didn't you tell me," he asked me. "I asked her politely to not do it again, and then when you got home, I got distracted with helping you make dinner." 

"Asking her politely won't work. She'll keep doing it until she gets into serious trouble," he told me with a sigh. "Hence the reason why Vanessa's door has a lock. How about this. I have that fourth bedroom currently being used as my workout room, I can convert that into a room for the boys for when they're here. I'll even put a lock on that door so they can keep Jocelyn out." "You don't need to do that Venom," I said, feeling guilty I even opened my mouth to begin with. "I want too," he clarified. "And for you, I have the space for another dresser, and I'll make proper room for you in the bathroom. I'll also clean out one of the nightstands for you to use. I'm tired of tripping over your suitcase to be honest." 

I tried protesting about him going that far for us, but he shut me up with a kiss as his hands rested on my hips. I melted into the kiss, my protests dying. He then lifted me up, placing me on the counter so he could stand between my legs. "I have a question," he asked me. "I might have an answer," I returned. "Think you could get the weekend off," he asked me curiously. "I might be able too swap shifts this weekend. Why," I asked him. "Well, Toxic Smoke is having an adults only party this weekend, if you know what I mean," he said to me. "I've already got a sitter who will watch the kids all weekend. I want to properly introduce you to the club as my woman." "Is that smart with everything going on with The Chaos Pack," I asked him. "Spark is having one of our chapters come down to be patrol and stop them if need be since they haven't really had to deal with them like we have," he answered as his hands began to run up and down my thighs, doing his best to get me to agree to it. "This is a chance for us to fucking let go and to live. Our kids will be safe and no where near what we'll be doing. Not once will I leave your side." 

I bit my lip as I thought about it. Their chapter will be out and about, keeping the threat away. And I knew Venom well enough to know that his sitter had to earn his trust to watch the girls so it was okay for me to trust them as well. So I nodded, "Okay." He smiled, and gave my lips a quick kiss. "You won't regret it, I promise," he vowed to me. I laughed softly, "I'll hold you to that." I had to admit, I was excited for it, but I was also nervous. Last time I let go, I got pregnant. Let's see what happens when I do it this time.