CHAPTER 3

I don't want to give my characters a face because maybe if I do it wouldn't match your expectations. So I'm gonna leave the face claims to you guys. Explore your imagination.

This chapter is early because I was so in the element of writing that I just found myself writing it. It's 3 in the morning where I'm and I'm writing the chapter write now.

Hope you will enjoy it.
******

I woke up with a massive headache, I wasn't expecting anything less because of the weeping I did last night. I checked my clock and it was 2 in the evening. I guess nobody cared to check on me but I was already used to been forgotten. The only people who cared about me already left me.

I took my phone from my side table to check if anybody remembered me. My inbox was swamped with lots of text and some part of him scratch that who I'm I kidding every part of me wanted Milton to have texted.

I went through the messages and just when I thought Milton could not disappoint me more he did. There was no text from him they were all from Mia, my best friend, Jake, and Leo, my ex.

I hope you will find some sleep_Jake.

I'm sorry for what coop did and please also forgive me for not telling you, who do know the bro code, bros before hoes_Jake.

Not that I'm callin' you a hoe or anything_ Jake.

You do get me right?_ Jake.

I could not help but laugh at his silliness.

I'm just gonna stop texting you because I'm just blabbering. Sweet dreams Iva_Jake.

Where the hell are you??_mia

Why don't you text back you bitch??_mia?

Omg!! Leo just told me what that asshole. Milton did, and that hoe laury, and to think I even rooted for Milton. What do you want us to do to them for payback. You just say the word and I will unleash the devil incarnate on them. Please call me_mia.

That's my best friend for you. Mia Reeds crazy just how I like my friends. Mia and I have been friends for as long as I could remember. That's since I was 13. And to think we hated each other's guts at first. Who knew we would be so close like two peas in a pot.

Unicorn, are you okay?? Jake just told me about Milton. Please I hope you don't do anything stupid. I'm also sorry just know that I'm here for you and please call me back. _leo.

I ran my hands through my black hair, the last thing I wanted was everybody showing me sympathy. I placed my phone on the table beside my bed and finally stepped out of bed.

I went to my bathroom and examined myself in my bathroom mirror. My hair was a mess, I had dried black tears on my face. It seemed I forgot to use my waterproof eyeliner. Finally after such a long time my outside
looked like my inside, a mess.

For the last 5 years, I have tried to put on a show for the whole world to see. Ivanna Adams the strongest person who does not need anybody's help. While inside I was breaking into trillion pieces.
I had lost my will to live but that changed when I met Milton.

He held my hand and pulled me from my sorrow and showed me a new world filled with happiness. When I had forgotten how to breathe he held me tight and taught me how to breathe again but now he had let go of me. I was back where I started.

I brushed my teeth and took a bath. I came out of my bathroom and went to my walk-in closet. I had so many expensive clothes, shoes and designer bags but I never felt happy. I just put on some sweatpants and an oversized hoodie. I came out of the closet and sat at my makeup table, I didn't want to wear any makeup I just tied my hair in a ponytail.