CHAPTER 12

Happy reading lovies!!! 💖😚❤

My first class was calculus. Math is absolutely the worst.I haven't seen Milton in school after his fight with Leo. Luckily for them when they fought there weren't teachers around or they would be facing serious suspension.

Moments after I take my seat, Leo walks in, the first thing I notice is that he has a sling on his arm.

Liar. Liar.Liar.

I'm sure he is just faking it.There is no way in hell he could have broken his arm. He was faking it to gain sympathy from people and more especially from his father.

His father wouldn't punish him if he is hurt. He takes the seat behind me.Mr Daniel gets in the class and starts teaching.

"Ivanna." Leo whispers behind me. I decided to ignore him. I knew he was just going to spew nonsense. It took me a lot of effort to ignore him but I was able to.

"Ivanna." He poked me again with his pen. I finally turned around and glared at him he just shrugged at me.He finally got the hint and stopped poking me but he started texting me.

Leo:why won't you talk to me? *crying face*

Leo:please talk to me babydoll. The fight wasn't my fault.

He is really getting on my nerves.
I switched off my phone. The rest of the class was the same, he continued poking me but I did not turn around even once.

The bell chimed and the teacher walked out. "Why are you ignoring me? "

"I'm not. " I growl.

"You are. "

"I'm not, " I said angrily,"now move out of my way."

"Eventually you will talk to me. " He smirked. I snorted and made my way to my locker to pick up my books for my next class.

"Hey!" Jenny smiled at me.

"Let's go to class right unow or we will get detention. " She informed me.

I followed her to the next class that I paid no attention to and all the other classes of the day. I didn't see Milton and I could not ask Leo and also I did  not see Jake.

*********

I was chilling at my room watching the Disney Channel when my phone rang. I took it and saw the caller id, it was just Jenny.

"Hello." She said with an over enthusiastic voice.

"What do you want? " I inquired.

"Can't a friend just call another friend? "

"Mmmh, " I murmured. I knew she wanted something because of the tone she used. "Okay, okay." Jenny dismissed.

"I think I left my blue earrings at your place. Could you check in your hangout room? "

"I'm a little busy. "

"I know you do nothing at home, you just eat and watch TV shows." She said

"Please check.pretty please. " Jenny pleaded.

"Alright, I'll just go and look for it. " I smiled.

My hangout room was just next to my room.Lauren and I used to have our sleepovers there when we were younger. It's been years since she used it so I'm the only one who uses it.

"I'm going on a date tomorrow so I need those earrings badly. " Jenny told me. "So who is the unlucky guy that has to go out with you? "I joked.

I got up and got out of my room. I walked to the hangout room and turned the door knob and opened the door. " It's been almost two weeks since I have used this room so I'm pretty sure those earrings aren't here. "I said as I switched on the lights and witnessed something I would pay millions not to see.

Leo smashed the girl to the couch kissing her hungrily. She runs her hands through his hair as she moans. Before I know it her top is thrown to the floor with the same hand that was broken earlier today. I knew it. He was just faking it.

Dammit.

" What the fuck! "I shouted to stop the make out session which was going to turn into a sex session if I wasn't here. The audacity he has to bring his brunette bimbo in here. " What's going on Ivanna? Did you see a ghost or something?" Jenny asked. I had forgotten I was talking to her.

Seeing a ghost would be better.
" Worse than that.I'll just call you later. "I said and hang up the phone immediately cutting her off.

I can't believe this."Why the hell would you bring a girl here? "

"And who even let you in the house?"

"Henry did. " Leo answered casually. He had to be the only one crazy enough to let him in.
"Fucking wear your top. " I yelled angrily at the brunette. She picked it up and wore it.

"Don't scare my girl. " Leo said.

"and relax. "

"I will not relax. You were just about to have sex in here. "I shouted

"Would you let me explain what happened? "

He has no shame.He can't even explain what the hell he was doing in here. I was getting more infuriated by the minute.

"I thought you were dating that girl Kelly. " It's no secret he is a cheater, it wouldn't come as a schock if he is cheating on her right now. Once a cheater always a cheater.

"You thought wrong babydoll.That is a no strings attached relationship. " He replied as if that's something which is normal.

"Pick up your bitch and both of you get out of my house right now. "

"You won't let me explain? "

"I don't want to listen to your lies. Just get out and this is the last straw. " I said.

How dare him!

********
Thanks for reading the chapter.

What did you think of the chapter? Did you like it? And do you think it's okay that Henry let Leo inside the house?
Comment your thoughts in the comment section.

(A picture of the hang out room at the top)

Question of the day:Are you into reality TV??

*gasps*I love me some reality TV. The reality TV drama gets me so invested and glued to the TV so much.I have watched so many "Real housewives"
because there are so many, more than I can count. Don't even get me started with "keeping up with the Kardashians. " and selling sunset.

I changed the cover of the book. Tell me if you like it.
All the credits go to  0855MADGIRL for the awesome cover. I would also like to thank her so much for her work.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter. Drop a comment for team Leanna.

Love,

Clanty x.