CHAPTER 9

Happy reading lovies!!!

I was standing at the parking lot waiting for my cab. Finally the week was over and I had all the weekend to binge-watch Netflix and also have some reality show time.

This was the longest week ever for me,having to avoid two people who have almost the same classes as me is really hard and exhausting.Jake's words really disturbed me and I decided to avoid Leo.

"Exes can never ever be friends, and if they are that means they never loved each other or they still love each other."

Jake's words kept repeating themselves in my mind all day long. Obvious we still get along because we never loved each other you pompous fool.

Even though I don't have feelings for Leo, I need to stay away from him to stop Jake from nagging me. The far away I'm from him the better for everyone.

"What up unicorn? " Leo said as he draped his hands on me and pulled me into a hug, I didn't hug him back mainly because he was squeezing me tight and draining the air out of me. He never gets the memo.

"If you are done trying to suffocate me, you can let me go. "
He did get the memo this time.
I avoided eye contact with him and I just preyed the cab to arrive before this conversation drags on. "Have you been avoiding me? "

"What are you talking about? " Hope he drops the topic and just takes his ass wherever he was going. "Stop acting like an unknowing fool. You do know what I'm talking about. "

"I was busy. " I cannot have this conversation with him right now. He is wasting a lot of my time unnecessary.I need to get away from this fucking school.

"Let me pretend to agree with your lame ass excuse and in return you will come with me wherever I ask you. " Leo smiled at me. I am a busy person on weekends, I have no time to be hanging around with Leo.

"I am not available today,and the day after that and forever. "

"I understand it's late now but what about tomorrow? "

"You know I always have a prior engagement on Saturdays. "

"On Sunday then. "
"I have to go to the orphanage on Sunday. You can see my schedule is fool.You can actually call my P.a and schedule a meeting with me three months from now. "
I'm a pro at sarcasm.

Just in time the cab I had ordered arrived and I quickly got in.I told the cab driver my destination.
"See you on Sunday, unicorn." Leo screamed out before the cab driver started driving.

I would like to see you there you.
The drive was quick when I got outside the car, I just went to my bedroom to sleep. I had a very long day tomorrow so I needed to wake up early. Actually I don't ever get anyday where I can sleep in because I'm always busy on weekends especially in the morning hours.

*****

My alarm woke me up from my deep slumber. I wish I could sleep in but I just can't. The light from my windows was blinding. After a while of procrastination I finally got out of bed. I took a quick shower and I decided to where some jeans and a white tank top.

I went down stairs to check on nanny Carlotta and see if she was ready for us to go. "Good morning." I smiled at her and hugged her. "Somebody is in a good mood today. " Nanny teased.

I shook my head and sat down to have my breakfast. Nanny Carlotta was by far the best cook I have ever met. She has been in our family ever since I was a kid.
Nanny Carlotta has been a mother to me then my real mom.
Ever since I was a kid, she was always with me. I never felt alone with her around me.