Rules and Guidelines

Hello dear reader and welcome to this book! This isn't my first book, BUT it is my first oneshot book, therefore I am sorta new to the writing scene of oneshots. This book is about Metronomik's game, No Straight Roads, and the absolutely amazing characters that are in the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to get on with it. Below will be the list of characters I will do oneshots for:

-Mayday

-Zuke

-DJ Subatomic Supernova

-Sayu

-Remi

-Tila

-Sofa

-Dodo

-DK West

-Yinu

-Mother

-1010 (Either all 5 of them or individual ones)

-Neon J

-Eve/Nadia

-Tatiana/Kul Fyra

-Other characters (example: Kliff, Zed, Dash, Celine, etc.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now some may be wondering, 'Why is Yinu on there?! She is only 9!' and to that, I will say if you want a oneshot for her at her current age it will ONLY be platonic! If you want to have a oneshot with Yinu that isn't platonic she will be aged up depending on the oneshot you request for.

Regarding 1010, I will not refer to them by hair color but by their canon/non-canon names, as listed below:

White--> Rin, Blue--> Purl-Hew, Red--> Zimelu, Green--> Eloni, Yellow--> Haym

Now another possible problem I would like to address is, Sayu's team (Remi, Tila, Dodo, Sofa) who are referred to as four adolescents, I will have them be 17-18 years old.

I think that I stated all the problems above so now onto the terms if you don't know them!

(Y/N)--> Your name

(E/C)-->  Eye color

(H/C)--> Hair color

(S/C)--> Skin color

(F/C)--> Favorite color

(F/F)--> Favorite food

(F/D)--> Favorite drink

(F/A)--> Favorite animal

If there are any new ones I'll be sure to update the list above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will do any kind of oneshot, fluff, lime, lemon, angst, AU (Alternate-universe), you name it! All I need from you guys to put in your requests is the character, a given plot, the gender of the reader, and any other information you want to be in the oneshot. 

Also to clarify a bit:

(character[s]) x reader <--- ship

(character[s]) + reader <---platonic/just friends

I do accept LGBT+ oneshots too that is why I ask that you specify the reader's gender in your request or else I will default it to them being the opposite gender of the character. I will provide little disclaimers towards any oneshot containing NSFW content to any readers who don't want to read the frisky stuff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schedule (Basically the time frame in which I post oneshots):

Monday-Thursday: 2PM-10PM

Friday and Saturday: 2PM-12PM

Sunday: Break day (Won't post any new oneshots)

So, I think I should've said this before, but I didn't realize how many requests I would get, although I'm not saying I am completely overwhelmed, I would usually post 2, maybe even 3 but that's highly unlikely on the majority of the days in the week. 

I also have a hard inability to say no to people especially when it comes to online, it makes me feel guilty that I have to turn down someone's request merely because I don't want to do it, and in my drowning guilt I would usually just not respond, afraid that it'll hurt you guys more if I say no. 

Couple more things about this new schedule, first off I am in school which is why I don't respond during part of the day, and only posting during the evening and responding during that time or the very early morning. 

Second, in the future I will possibly start to work which will mess with the schedule I have just established, and probably bring down the oneshots to only posting 1 or 2 per day, depending on what time I work. 

All I'm saying is that I do enjoy writing oneshots don't get me wrong but this takes up a lot of time for me, and there are other things I must do that will put this off. This schedule is just a thing I made so that I don't overwork myself to please you guys, as I do this alone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I have covered all that I need to, please try to keep requests in this chapter only or dm me your request!

-ChibiRedFox